One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #191  
Old 04-11-2017, 01:45 PM
Gnome72141 Gnome72141 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,412
Thanks: 34
Thanked 19,628 Times in 1,409 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnt1968 View Post
...she could sit cross legged and give him a view of her pussy? Omg that would be so hot
That's already happened (if you haven't read my previous post(s) in this very thread)!
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
  #192  
Old 04-11-2017, 01:49 PM
thegrayprincejt's Avatar
thegrayprincejt thegrayprincejt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 156
Thanks: 755
Thanked 2,056 Times in 159 Posts
Default Lucky man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
That's already happened (if you haven't read my previous post(s) in this very thread)!
Gnome is one of the most fortunate on the boards. His stories are incredible and a turn in while keeping some innocence
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
  #193  
Old 04-11-2017, 01:54 PM
slownnice slownnice is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: zootopia
Posts: 580
Thanks: 3,278
Thanked 7,658 Times in 509 Posts
Default Wow

I have never actually looked in this part of the forum - I happened to see the thread title and I was very curious! I am enjoying reading the experiences!
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to slownnice For This Useful Post:
  #194  
Old 04-11-2017, 03:36 PM
Couple6872's Avatar
Couple6872 Couple6872 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 848
Thanks: 391,427
Thanked 16,682 Times in 823 Posts
Default Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
That's already happened (if you haven't read my previous post(s) in this very thread)!
Yes I have read that one was hoping she might be daring enough to set it up and show him again let him look as long as he likes
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
  #195  
Old 04-11-2017, 04:23 PM
Gnome72141 Gnome72141 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,412
Thanks: 34
Thanked 19,628 Times in 1,409 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrayprincejt View Post
Gnome is one of the most fortunate on the boards. His stories are incredible and a turn in while keeping some innocence
I just have a wife who is willing to go with almost anything as long as there is a very, VERY strong "innocence" to it. I think she is just super competitive and if I ever say anything like, "I didn't think you would do it," then she's all in. Maybe it's the middle child part of her coming out. This got her into some naughty trouble in college, I know. People would say, "Are you going to be the only girl hiding her boobs for mardi gras?" And out they came, and she outdid the other women, I was told.

If I told her to walk around the house topless when her brother was there, she would say no way. But if I tell her to wear pajamas and let her boobs accidentally fall out, she doesn't see any reason not to, because they are just pajamas, right? And if a boob falls out, well pajamas are just like that. Wear a bra under pajamas? Why would I walk all the way back upstairs to take it off? It's my house, right? Those types of things... But if I weren't around at all, I don't think any of it would happen. She recently stayed the night at a friend's house. The husband was home, and my wife said she even slept in a bra those two nights. I believe her, sadly.

She and I are very compatible like that--the whole "innocence" thing--so I know just what to say and how to say it to get her to give it a shot. Toss in a dash of dare, and she's in.

Like way back, long before kids, we shared a hotel room with her mom, and I got her to have sex with me with her mom in the room because I said, "If your mom sees us and asks, just tell her we are trying to give her the grandkid she has been begging for for three years." My wife thought that was a great idea, and she was all into it. Sadly, her mom didn't catch us (her mom was in the bathroom around two corners, but awake), so I have no idea if my wife would have actually kept going or stopped. I hope she would have kept going.

We did it again while her mom was sleeping, but the risk was extremely low at that moment. (Then we did it a few months ago when her mom was using our tub, but my wife could hear enough to remove all risk.)

But, my wife was like this with her previous two boyfriends, as well, which is how it all came up. When I met her, *I* was the prude, ha! When my wife suggested having sex in public the first time, I was mortified! Then she told me the story about having sex with a boyfriend in front of his friend because "there just wasn't anywhere else to go." I was still mortified! Then we did it in public once, we didn't get caught, and we did it again and again, and the rest is history.
Reply With Quote
  #196  
Old 04-11-2017, 07:18 PM
Couple6872's Avatar
Couple6872 Couple6872 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 848
Thanks: 391,427
Thanked 16,682 Times in 823 Posts
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I just have a wife who is willing to go with almost anything as long as there is a very, VERY strong "innocence" to it. I think she is just super competitive and if I ever say anything like, "I didn't think you would do it," then she's all in. Maybe it's the middle child part of her coming out. This got her into some naughty trouble in college, I know. People would say, "Are you going to be the only girl hiding her boobs for mardi gras?" And out they came, and she outdid the other women, I was told.

If I told her to walk around the house topless when her brother was there, she would say no way. But if I tell her to wear pajamas and let her boobs accidentally fall out, she doesn't see any reason not to, because they are just pajamas, right? And if a boob falls out, well pajamas are just like that. Wear a bra under pajamas? Why would I walk all the way back upstairs to take it off? It's my house, right? Those types of things... But if I weren't around at all, I don't think any of it would happen. She recently stayed the night at a friend's house. The husband was home, and my wife said she even slept in a bra those two nights. I believe her, sadly.

She and I are very compatible like that--the whole "innocence" thing--so I know just what to say and how to say it to get her to give it a shot. Toss in a dash of dare, and she's in.

Like way back, long before kids, we shared a hotel room with her mom, and I got her to have sex with me with her mom in the room because I said, "If your mom sees us and asks, just tell her we are trying to give her the grandkid she has been begging for for three years." My wife thought that was a great idea, and she was all into it. Sadly, her mom didn't catch us (her mom was in the bathroom around two corners, but awake), so I have no idea if my wife would have actually kept going or stopped. I hope she would have kept going.

We did it again while her mom was sleeping, but the risk was extremely low at that moment. (Then we did it a few months ago when her mom was using our tub, but my wife could hear enough to remove all risk.)

But, my wife was like this with her previous two boyfriends, as well, which is how it all came up. When I met her, *I* was the prude, ha! When my wife suggested having sex in public the first time, I was mortified! Then she told me the story about having sex with a boyfriend in front of his friend because "there just wasn't anywhere else to go." I was still mortified! Then we did it in public once, we didn't get caught, and we did it again and again, and the rest is history.
Love your stories I keep hoping you will post more and more about your wife and her brother or your mother in law. All very exciting to picture! Does she know your posting the stories here? Maybe f she is competitive like you say let her know that some of the readers don't think she will sit on the couch in a thin nighty and "accidently " let her legs fall open and give him a full on view
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
  #197  
Old 04-12-2017, 06:09 PM
jacksonhole jacksonhole is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 149
Thanks: 502
Thanked 3,588 Times in 147 Posts
Default Competitive wife

Love the story Gnome.

My wife is also competitive and will do things to win a game that she wouldn't do under other circumstances. And I too have figured out how to bring it out by staging things just so.

About ten years ago we were in St Louis for Mardis Gras with her sister, her brother and his wife. Normally she is extremely conservative around her family, I could never get her to even innocently show some skin to her brother for example. But the night before, we were all hanging out drinking and I asked the girls if they were ready for the next day, telling them that girls would be flashing boobs all around us. Everyone would be doing it, and you will really look like a wimp if you aren't wearing a lot of beads by the time it gets dark.

My wife proudly stated that she wasn't a wimp and she would do it if everyone else was, but that she doubted that people would really do it during the day. That made the other girls start saying that they weren't wimps either, but they also doubted it would be crazy in St Louis like it was on Bourbon St.

I slowly got them to the point where they were guaranteeing they weren't going to wimp out, and eventually they said that they would earn at least as many beads as anyone else there. By making it about the number of beads they collected, I was making it into a competition that could be "won" if you had the most beads.

Then I said that I was pretty sure they would wimp out when the time came. I said that I didn't even believe they would flash me here in the privacy of their brother/husband's basement. My wife immediately stood up and pulled her shirt up around her chin and held it for 5-6 seconds. I jumped up and high-fived her and said, "we have a winner!" I know we will have at least some beads when we come home tomorrow night.

Her sister and sister-in-law jumped off the couch and both pulled up their shirts and held it even for a little bit longer. I had just gotten three really cute women to show their tits for an extended time just by talking.

I high-fived them as well and said that it looks like we don't have any wimps in our group and we are going to get many many beads tomorrow. But I wonder who can get the most beads....

Up to this point I had no idea whether I was going to get punched in the arm, slapped in the face or just some mad looks for even suggesting things that led to my wife and sisters flashing. This was uncharted territory. But when I said I would give $100 to whoever brought home the most beads, they went crazy.

The SIL whose house we were staying at ran up stairs and brought down an armful of t-shirts and was trying them on to get our opinion on which would be best for flashing. The sister, who was smaller chested than the other two, was debating between the lifting the shirt move, and the pulling down the top move because she could make them look bigger by pushing them up with her hands.

My wife has the largest boobs of the group and she joined her SIL in trying on different shirts to see which ones were the easiest to lift and then quickly tuck things away. They still thought they would get in trouble with the cops if they were caught.

So now I'm walking around the basement with a decent buzz on while three really attractive women were trying on different shirts, practicing flashing, and asking my opinion on what looks best and what will earn the most beads.

At one point the smaller boob sister asked me if she would earn more beads if she flashed something else. Without waiting for my response, she unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them down revealing her bush to me. I said that she could definitely earn beads that way, and then she grabbed her pubes and said that she would probably have to do some trimming. My wife noticed this discussion and said that Mardis Gras was boobs not bush so put that away, and her sister quickly buttoned back up.

No more bush was seen that weekend. It can happen that fast. You have to be really careful when playing this game. It can turn on a dime.

But my luck was still holding and the girls continued to practice flashing or be topless while changing shirts for at least an hour until we went to bed. And the next day it got even better. They competed for beads from the first moments we arrived at Souilard at around noon. For hours they were the ones that were leading other girls to flash instead of the other way around. And by the end of the day, I had witnessed these girls running down the street to chase down someone who had a lot of beads.

They each had over a hundred sets of beads when we got back to the house and they each made a pile on the pool table and we counted them out. In my final dare of the weekend, I said that the girls should be topless while we counted and then the winner gets the hundred dollars, but has to stay topless while everyone else was dressed for 10 minutes. I'm not even sure why I did it, I had seen their boobs all day long, but it seemed funny and to my surprise nobody even questioned my suggestion.

We took our time counting the beads, and the girls seemed to enjoy being topless the whole time. Everyone was clearly buzzed with alcohol and hormones. In the end my wife won by about 5 beads and she proudly strutted around bragging about how her boobs had won the gold medal.

If I bring up this memory today, she will say she flashed a few times, "when in Rome" but that was all. I told her my recollection and she said, yeah I guess that might have happened, but that's not me. But if you can find a way to make it a competition, watch out.
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 04-13-2017, 07:30 AM
collector5757 collector5757 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 327
Thanks: 13,473
Thanked 3,867 Times in 318 Posts
Default So far-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
That's already happened (if you haven't read my previous post(s) in this very thread)!
Yes, it happened, and it was a great story; why not try and discreetly improve the odds it will happen again? Especially since your wife has flat out told you she is willing to expose her tits to her brother when(ever?) he visits- which is HOT as hell, IMHO.

Looking forward to the next time he visits- which should be pretty soon!
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
  #199  
Old 04-16-2017, 01:22 AM
hoosierdaddy4's Avatar
hoosierdaddy4 hoosierdaddy4 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 377
Thanks: 341
Thanked 9,879 Times in 380 Posts
Default Exposed to my SIL

This is kind of a reverse family exposure. I was exposed.

My wife and I were vacationing with one of her sisters in Key West and celebrating my wife’s birthday.

Her sister is shorter maybe 5' 2", blond, with D boobs on a small frame. She’s very pretty, but to me not as attractive as my wife. Her husband is a great guy, actually shorter than she is and probably weighs 25 pounds less than she does, not what you would call a big man. I’m guessing in more ways than one. Still they make a fun couple who are happy together.

We decided it would be fun to do a sunset booze cruise. Essentially it was all the wine or margaritas you wanted and a snack table set up with various finger foods. There was a DJ and a small area you could dance.

I really don’t know what happened but for some reason the margaritas tasted especially good. While my wife did a pretty good job on the white wine, I on the other hand tried to make sure that no margarita went to waste. Usually I am the sensible one, but because we were riding in a taxi, I didn’t have to hold back.

To make a long story short, I got smashed. Actually way past smashed. Luckily Other than being rather incoherent, and having a terrible time walking, or for that matter talking. I didn’t make a total fool of myself, when I get drunk; I tend to be a lover rather than a fighter.

I have no recollection of much after the cruise, going out to dinner, which I was told we did. I also don’t remember the taxi ride back to the condo, or getting up to the room, or getting to bed. I was told that I didn't pass out, just not totally there.

All I remember is the next day waking up stark naked uncovered on the bed with the door to the room open and no one else there. I actually felt good, no hangover, just really thirsty (for water) and having to piss like a race horse. I somewhat staggered out of the room, ours didn’t have an attached bathroom, and after relieving myself found a note that said they didn’t want to disturb me and they had gone out sightseeing.

I showered and dressed and ate the dinner that they later said I didn’t touch at the restaurant.

When they returned, they were amazed that I was still among the living let alone feeling fine. I did notice my SIL kept looking at me and smiling.

Later when I was able to get my wife alone, I asked her how I got to bed and she said she and her sister guided me to the bedroom. I asked how I ended up naked and she said she had some help with that too. When I asked if her BIL had helped, she gave me a look like I was crazy. When I asked if her sister helped with everything she said that I was so out of it that she couldn’t lift my dead weight by herself. When I asked if it was necessary to completely strip me she said that my underwear came down with my pants. She also said that her sister didn’t want to leave in the middle of the show and complimented my equipment which she told me was standing at full attention. She said they stayed in the room and talked for a while and hoped they didn’t disturb me. When I asked if they covered me, she said, “No way, it was more fun seeing me laying there with a hard-on.” She at this point thought the whole thing was hilarious.

She also told me that her sister came in the bedroom several times in the morning to talk to her while she dressed and put on her make-up. I asked if I was covered then and she said “Nope, you were stretched out on your back naked as a jay-bird.” She said her sister made a point of taking a good look at me again. They apparently thought it was funny and considered drawing pictures on my more private areas. She said if they had more time they would have.

The next time I saw my SIL I thanked her for helping me the night before and apologized if I did anything to insult or upset her. She just smiled and gave me a SIL kiss on the cheek and said that it was her pleasure helping my wife and it was no problem at all. She said it was fun and a nice end of the evening. Then she had to stifle a giggle. Needless to say it wasn’t one of my better moments.

Nothing more was said the rest of the vacation, but I did get a lot of looks and sly smiles from her. She and my wife never let me forget it, but never mentioned it specifically.
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old 04-16-2017, 10:49 PM
sebsationally sebsationally is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 127
Thanks: 63
Thanked 303 Times in 84 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy4 View Post
This is kind of a reverse family exposure. I was exposed.

My wife and I were vacationing with one of her sisters in Key West and celebrating my wife’s birthday.

Her sister is shorter maybe 5' 2", blond, with D boobs on a small frame. She’s very pretty, but to me not as attractive as my wife. Her husband is a great guy, actually shorter than she is and probably weighs 25 pounds less than she does, not what you would call a big man. I’m guessing in more ways than one. Still they make a fun couple who are happy together.

We decided it would be fun to do a sunset booze cruise. Essentially it was all the wine or margaritas you wanted and a snack table set up with various finger foods. There was a DJ and a small area you could dance.

I really don’t know what happened but for some reason the margaritas tasted especially good. While my wife did a pretty good job on the white wine, I on the other hand tried to make sure that no margarita went to waste. Usually I am the sensible one, but because we were riding in a taxi, I didn’t have to hold back.

To make a long story short, I got smashed. Actually way past smashed. Luckily Other than being rather incoherent, and having a terrible time walking, or for that matter talking. I didn’t make a total fool of myself, when I get drunk; I tend to be a lover rather than a fighter.

I have no recollection of much after the cruise, going out to dinner, which I was told we did. I also don’t remember the taxi ride back to the condo, or getting up to the room, or getting to bed. I was told that I didn't pass out, just not totally there.

All I remember is the next day waking up stark naked uncovered on the bed with the door to the room open and no one else there. I actually felt good, no hangover, just really thirsty (for water) and having to piss like a race horse. I somewhat staggered out of the room, ours didn’t have an attached bathroom, and after relieving myself found a note that said they didn’t want to disturb me and they had gone out sightseeing.

I showered and dressed and ate the dinner that they later said I didn’t touch at the restaurant.

When they returned, they were amazed that I was still among the living let alone feeling fine. I did notice my SIL kept looking at me and smiling.

Later when I was able to get my wife alone, I asked her how I got to bed and she said she and her sister guided me to the bedroom. I asked how I ended up naked and she said she had some help with that too. When I asked if her BIL had helped, she gave me a look like I was crazy. When I asked if her sister helped with everything she said that I was so out of it that she couldn’t lift my dead weight by herself. When I asked if it was necessary to completely strip me she said that my underwear came down with my pants. She also said that her sister didn’t want to leave in the middle of the show and complimented my equipment which she told me was standing at full attention. She said they stayed in the room and talked for a while and hoped they didn’t disturb me. When I asked if they covered me, she said, “No way, it was more fun seeing me laying there with a hard-on.” She at this point thought the whole thing was hilarious.

She also told me that her sister came in the bedroom several times in the morning to talk to her while she dressed and put on her make-up. I asked if I was covered then and she said “Nope, you were stretched out on your back naked as a jay-bird.” She said her sister made a point of taking a good look at me again. They apparently thought it was funny and considered drawing pictures on my more private areas. She said if they had more time they would have.

The next time I saw my SIL I thanked her for helping me the night before and apologized if I did anything to insult or upset her. She just smiled and gave me a SIL kiss on the cheek and said that it was her pleasure helping my wife and it was no problem at all. She said it was fun and a nice end of the evening. Then she had to stifle a giggle. Needless to say it wasn’t one of my better moments.

Nothing more was said the rest of the vacation, but I did get a lot of looks and sly smiles from her. She and my wife never let me forget it, but never mentioned it specifically.
Did you get to see SIL naked at some point? It's only fair
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sebsationally For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
non fiction


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.