photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2017, 08:59 AM

She like this but it is "bad" to like this kind of thing.
So there's a conflict between what she surely want to do and what she supposed to do !
But hey who will know ? no one
play with her little ass every time you can and enjoy it

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
She always tells me her ass is exit only, makes a big deal about it. But once in a while during a really hot session I'll start gently rubbing my finger against her asshole as I'm eating her. She immediately starts breathing harder so I slip just a little of my finger into her ass and she cums and cums like mad. If I mention it she will get annoyed and leave for some reason. So I keep my mouth shut and just do it now and then. If the subject about anal or anal play every comes up she's right back to "my ass is exit only". Go figure.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zarh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2017, 09:04 AM

Default Similar lines

It looks like there is a bit of a theme running here. We have a fair sized collection of sex toys and we have tried them all. Most of the time my wife is mostly into vanilla sex. However, she does love anal beads, the longer the better, as well as fingers and thumbs up here arse. She is always multi orgasmic but having things in her arse makes her come really hard. Interestingly, although we have a couple of butt plugs, she isn't into them.
Old 03-20-2017, 12:49 PM

Normally I'll eat her pussy and rub her clit with my finger until she cums. On nights when she's really horny, I'll get a lip lock on her clit and either bite it real hard or suck it in and out of my mouth real hard. Her clit gets so swollen, red, and large sometimes I think it will burst. She cums multiple times on these nights. Her clit is so swollen and sensitive she can hardly stand the intensity but has to have more until she collapses.
Old 03-21-2017, 12:56 PM

Quote:
She always tells me her ass is exit only, makes a big deal about it. But once in a while during a really hot session I'll start gently rubbing my finger against her asshole as I'm eating her. She immediately starts breathing harder so I slip just a little of my finger into her ass and she cums and cums like mad. If I mention it she will get annoyed and leave for some reason. So I keep my mouth shut and just do it now and then. If the subject about anal or anal play every comes up she's right back to "my ass is exit only". Go figure.
That's exactly my ex-girlfriend! She made it very clear that her ass was exit only. But then one night after a shower I was fingering her, and she was dripping wet with her own juices. So I slowly started moving my finger against her butthole and eventually eased it in. No objections. Only moaning. In the end I had two fingers all the way in her ass and she had a massive orgasm, and even uttred something like "well, that was new". Afterwards she snapped right back to "no anal for me" mode, and even gave me a long talk about how she thinks it is not a thing to do, even though "all boys want to do it". But she let me repeat the same procedure again, jus as long as I didn't ask for it. It was like if it was not mentioned, it did not happen.

It's a long story, but fucked her in the ass eventually.
Old 03-21-2017, 06:50 PM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sika View Post
That's exactly my ex-girlfriend! She made it very clear that her ass was exit only. But then one night after a shower I was fingering her, and she was dripping wet with her own juices. So I slowly started moving my finger against her butthole and eventually eased it in. No objections. Only moaning. In the end I had two fingers all the way in her ass and she had a massive orgasm, and even uttred something like "well, that was new". Afterwards she snapped right back to "no anal for me" mode, and even gave me a long talk about how she thinks it is not a thing to do, even though "all boys want to do it". But she let me repeat the same procedure again, jus as long as I didn't ask for it. It was like if it was not mentioned, it did not happen.

It's a long story, but fucked her in the ass eventually.
Well you did better then I as I never fucked her in the ass but damn does she come hard on the occasions I play with it as she's cumming. And at some point always mentions how she's exit only which just cracks me up because it's pretty clear she likes a finger in there at times.
Please tell us about the rest.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2017, 09:16 AM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

This is another of my wife's little kinks.
With trusted friends we have made, she likes them to wank their cock on her pussy lips, clit and wank all over her pussy, but not enter her.

Any others have this kink?
Attached Thumbnails
STOP.jpg   4.jpg  

6.jpg   BELL RING.jpg  

RUB RING.jpg   COCK N CLIT.jpg  

Old 06-16-2017, 09:47 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

I don't know if this is a "kink".........
But the wife can be a squirter.
Knowing this, in our earlier days when we get going in bed, I'd grab a towel to put it under us so we don't mess up the bed.
This freaks her out for some reason, saying I've "spoiled the mood". WTF? I'm thinking if we don't use a towel, we'll "spoil the bed"!!!
......... Might have something to do with a need for spontaneity. That is, no planning allowed... ???
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2017, 09:53 AM

Thanked 468,121 Times in 21,555 Posts

Quote:
My wife always cums harder with a finger, butt plug or small vibe in her ass.
Old 06-16-2017, 04:04 PM

Default Your wife's little kinks

Yea, when my wife is on top of me riding my cock she likes her arse fingered as she is cuming, it really blows her mind, and she moans really loudly.
Old 09-06-2017, 11:38 AM

Thanked 1,867 Times in 119 Posts
Default One thing I just found out...

She REALLY likes having her toes sucked. She didn't even realize it, I was massaging her feet in the tub, she was obviously getting aroused( moaning softly, rocking her hips forward and back. In my lap.) I had both my thumbs pressing into the arch of her dainty foot, and I tentatively licked her big toe...she gasped and moaned louder. I took her first two toes into my mouth, and she could only take a few minutes before she mounted my cock without a word...
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bbdubluv45 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s