One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Sexy Amateurs
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-15-2015, 11:14 AM
zozzino zozzino is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 39
Thanks: 1,301
Thanked 562 Times in 38 Posts
Default

I believe she's American and her name is Annelise. Anyone can point me for more?
She looks almost exactly like someone I held dear and lost all pics of through a hard drive crash...
I'm afraid the attachments will come one by one, as I'm stuck on this iPad...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (394.6 KB, 193 views)
File Type: jpg image.jpg (276.8 KB, 115 views)
File Type: jpg image.jpg (333.9 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg image.jpg (47.4 KB, 129 views)

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 03-08-2017 at 10:32 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-23-2016, 06:26 AM
zozzino zozzino is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 39
Thanks: 1,301
Thanked 562 Times in 38 Posts
Default Two new pics found. Any more guys?

Anybody seen her during a hard drive cleaning?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3390.JPG (165.6 KB, 28 views)

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 01-26-2018 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Hardcore (cum) Photo Removed
Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to zozzino For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 03-08-2017, 05:49 AM
zozzino zozzino is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 39
Thanks: 1,301
Thanked 562 Times in 38 Posts
Default New pics found

Hello peeps. Can I interest you in further developments regarding this natural cutie? These additional three pics came by chance but maybe one of them will ring someone's bell and point to the right direction for more.
Cheers, Z.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6581.JPG (486.6 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6582.JPG (291.6 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6583.JPG (382.8 KB, 76 views)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-08-2017, 10:59 AM
gaffy gaffy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 42
Thanks: 4,619
Thanked 1,007 Times in 311 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozzino View Post
Hello peeps. Can I interest you in further developments regarding this natural cutie? These additional three pics came by chance but maybe one of them will ring someone's bell and point to the right direction for more.
Cheers, Z.
Zozzino I just stumbled across this thread today and I'm glad I did! I've seen one or two of these before, but not a larger series... there must be more out there and I hope to god you find them and share them!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaffy For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 01-26-2018, 08:37 PM
zozzino zozzino is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 39
Thanks: 1,301
Thanked 562 Times in 38 Posts
Default Of course I managed to overlook

This one, which has also been around.
Lovely, ain't she!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 538709669.803770.jpg (80.1 KB, 53 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to zozzino For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 10-26-2020, 03:47 PM
zozzino zozzino is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 39
Thanks: 1,301
Thanked 562 Times in 38 Posts
Default Found her...

... when older and not so inviting at Moneyrush101 @ x hamster.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zozzino For This Useful Post:
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.