uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2016, 10:02 AM

Lightbulb Trusting Friends

I was wondering if anyone out there has a friend or a small group of friends who trust you so much that they will let you strip them, pants them, wedgie them ect. and they wont get mad? I know I do i have many stories about her for the sake of site rules and her privacy I will refer to her as C. C is a thin near sited girl with about neck length chestnut hair and not much going on upstairs in the boob department but ho boy does she have a nice jiggly bubble butt. and lucky for me she tends to wear pants that are slightly to big for her or when we work together pants that cling to her big ol' butt so i can watch it jiggle

Here's two about when we were just starting as friends. With these two we had both met at a Community College and had been hanging out for a while in between classes. I had no ride at the time so my sister who was going there as well would take me home after her classes ended, only she had one more class than I did which meant I had an extra hour to bumble around with C. I wasn't too comfortable telling her I had an ENF/EUF fetish at the time but i still used her as an unknowing outlet at the time lucky for me later on she would gladly get naked for me even after she found out my fetish. This particular day I decided to show her I was comfortable with her by pranking her.

We decided to head into the heath and science building for a soda and snacks since we were in the general studies building as it was called, and the machines were being emptied of the money and restocked. I told her she could set her stuff down in the student lounge in the general studies building since we were coming back anyway and she bent down to put her computer bag and wind breaker down i saw a thick pink waist band with some pink cloth under it poking out of her pants. we headed over to the H&S building and came to the vending machines which were cut off from prying eyes except the door way which was facing a closed classroom.

I pick a Dr. Pepper to drink and the machine forks it over, she also picks a Dr. Pepper and its gets jammed in the door slot not falling to the cubby hole like it should. She leans down and tries to fiddle with it and while shes doing this I'm doing that last sentry look out to make sure no one is looking or coming and i yank down her pants showing off her pink granny panties, she squeaks and pulls her soda out, throws her soda on the table pulls her pants up. to my surprise she smirked at me and said "I'm gonna be honest as good as friends we are i was not expecting you to pull my pants down like that"

second story is when we went to the same building so bumble around i wanted to test just how trusting she was of me. so when we get in the elevator we start talking so much so we stayed in the elevator after the doors opened once they closed i decided to pants her again. i took her pants, shirt, shoes, socks, green boy shorts panties and off white sports bra away I honestly couldn't believe my eyes or what was happening she was talking with me completely naked and blushing (her face was completely red) highly embarrassed. she tried reaching for some of her clothes but i played keep away watching her butt and small boobs jiggle until she was screeching to let her get dressed. I obliged I had my answers and fun and she had been naked long enough to start getting paranoid that someone would hit a button and send us on a one floor journey while she was completely buck naked. That's all I have for you guys today if you liked them i'll post some more but also post some stories of your own i know i cant be the only one so lucky
Old 07-10-2016, 11:50 PM

Thanked 2,112 Times in 100 Posts
Default A nice surprise!

I had a friend in school that I was very close with. I would always torment her as her back to me. I would always give her wedgies or smack her butt really hard and she never cared.

One night we were headed to a store to grab a bunch of stuff and some how we started talking about nudity. She admitted that she had flashed people before which completely caught me off guard. It was super late at night and as we were about to walk in I said I'd walk around with my balls out (knowing my jacket would cover most) if she walked around with a boob out. She agreed but her jacket shielded her boob and I couldn't even see. A few minutes of walking around I tucked myself back in and she fixed herself. I told her that I didn't believe she did it since I didn't see. She claimed she did and that she wasn't embarrassed. A few seconds after she said it I noticed there was a middle aged man about to pass us. I reached over and pulled her top down exposing one of her nipples to him. She just laughed and her and I grinned. It was the first time I saw her nipple.

When we left an started driving I randomly threw out the idea that we should ride back naked. She said she would go topless so I pulled over. She took off her top and I dropped my pants. She put her light jacket on but left it open so her tits were on full display. The best part was the old guy who drove next to our car for miles just starting at her tits. Nice forty minute drive back!
Old 07-12-2016, 03:43 PM

Thanked 3,534 Times in 253 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BondoJames View Post
There happens to be one on here (or used to be) that I had the pleasure of witnessing for myself. We were at a company picnic and the woman I am referring to and her husband brought a couple of friends with them. At first the picnic was pretty tame and then after everyone ate started getting a bit rowdy.

They had a hot air balloon for rides and they got paired up with me and my date at the time. There were 6 of us on the balloon and the pilot (I guess he is called). Anyway as we were going up the one guy reached over and unhooked the woman's bra. Her husband just laughed and sort of encouraged him I thought. After this woman ( I will call her Sandy, finished scolding him and her husband for laughing, she had her friend ( I will call her Mandy) rehook her bra. After we got up to the height of the ride, he reached around Sandy's husband and grabbed her tit like it was her husbands hand. We only stayed at the top for a few minutes but in that few minutes he managed to squeeze her breasts and get her nipples hard. The whole time, she was trying to be discrete hitting and nudging her husband telling him to stop. He went right along with it and made like it was him and she never did figure it out. At least until Mandy told her when we were off the ride and the guys went to take a piss.

Later I was about 15' feet away from the group from the balloon and noticed this guy grabbing all over Sandy and the more she would tell him to stop the more he would play grab ass or try to un hook her bra again. I saw him successfully un hook her bra once more and actually her husband pulled her shirt up enough I could see the underside of her breasts and this guy cupping them.

Shortly after that company picnic I became friends with her husband and he told me some other stories that this guy had done in the past and how he is always harassing his wife. He said she gets pissed at him for not saying something but she is always ready to go to their house when invited... Sort of tells me she liked the attention.
Say someone on this site? Who is it??? Do tell
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ED Eddie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2016, 05:59 PM

Default reviving the thread

Hey guys Airimas here back with another story to keep this thread alive. This one is about C and me again this time a few months after the whole elevator thing happened. She had gotten used to me pranking her by pantsing her so she tended to keep her pants down until she felt really uncomfortable or heard someone coming by but we had decided to hang out one day and we had just discovered a used book store and decided to pop in. Before this particular book store moved a few buildings down we checked it out plenty of isles full of books there was one spot in particular that became a regular place for me and C to chat and of course a perfect place for me to strip her. So one day she was talking to me while looking for books to buy or look through and she finds one and continues our conversation about something or other I don't really remember mostly because she was wearing sweat pants and they were too tempting not to give a yank but normally she sits down after finding a book this time while looking at this one she was standing. Being the man not to let an opportunity pass me by I grab the sides of her pants gently where she doesn't feel me grabbing them and then I proceeded to give a sharp pull as her pants came gliding down she just sat there her baby blue full back panties on full display with her pants at her ankles and a t-shirt that only covered her Hanes waistband. I only knew they were Hanes because after a few moments of appreciating the view I pulled her shirt up slightly and tucked my thumbs under her panties and gave them a harsh yank down so they met her pants as i go to sit back down we hear one of the workers talking to a customer on the other side of the shelf no less so C after giving a loud gasp pulled her panties and sweats back up just in time for the worker to hear said gasp and peak around the shelf to see C sitting down with a book and me reaching for any old book as a distraction

sorry for the giant wall of text on this one but that's all I have for today probably going to post another one tomorrow but once again lets hear some interesting stories about the friends who you can prank/strip naked and they wont care
Old 12-11-2016, 10:02 AM

Thanked 2,276 Times in 249 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airimas20 View Post
Hey guys Airimas here back with another story to keep this thread alive.
Please keep them coming! There are few better sights then the one of a bare ass girl, specially if it's a pretty one!

Btw, how would you rate C's booty?
Old 12-18-2016, 05:40 AM

Default Mooning friend

I am definitely have several friend who I have this type of relationship with, but probably my best story related to it happened last summer, but requires some context. My friend R had an ex boyfriend from high school who would send unwanted sexts to a lot of girls we knew, including our mutual friend C. C was telling me about it, when I jokingly said, "we should send him a picture of my butt". She agreed, so I decided to go a step further and say, "since we both have his number, you send him a picture of my butt, and I'll send him a picture of yours". Again she really liked the idea, and agreed. She has a fantastic ass, and right before taking the picture, admitted that she wasn't wearing underwear. She sat on her knees and pulled down her shorts just below her asscheeks and we took the pictures.

FLASHFORWARD and I tell R the story about sending the butt pics to her ex, which she thinks is hilarious. So hilarious in fact, that she wants to do it. So I agree to take a picture, she was wearing a t-shirt, jean cutoffs, flip flops, and a bathing suit underneath. She pulls down her shorts about halfway so her crack is out and we take the picture. She thinks it's really funny, and wants to send another one, this time getting her ass out even more. She then wanted to take more and more, getting increasingly ridiculous each time. We took one with her butt reflected in a mirror, lying on the street with her butt out, pressing her buttcheeks against a glass shower door, pressing them against her car windows. During much of this time, she and I are trying to plan our next shot and she just left her ass TOTALLY OUT to be prepared. R is short but very cute, with a large ass. The two biggest highlights for me, were first when she wanted a video of herself running down the street and her pants fell completely down, and second, when we were taking the photos of her in the car window, she got stuck in the car in an awkward position with her ass out. As she was trying to maneuver out of the car, I gave her bare ass a slap and she laughed.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Shmoogly For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2016, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodela37 View Post
how would you rate C's booty?
how would I rate her booty definitely 8/10 nice and round and has jiggle but based on what I have felt it doesn't jiggle like a perfect ass does when spanked and has a more firm feeling because she hasn't had friends like me who will cop a feel on her ass so she tenses up a bit but yes 8/10 near perfect but just shy of 100%
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Airimas20 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2017, 12:55 PM

Thanked 2,269 Times in 207 Posts

Why are you friending these women you could be fucking man? C's a total sub, you could have jerked her off in that elevator, told her she couldn't cum yet like denying her clothes when she asked, and you'd have had a toy willing to do anything.
The Following User Says Thank You to Belini For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2017, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belini View Post
Why are you friending these women you could be fucking man? C's a total sub, you could have jerked her off in that elevator, told her she couldn't cum yet like denying her clothes when she asked, and you'd have had a toy willing to do anything.
because shes a conservative thing that's "saving" her self besides before I met her she was completely sheltered to be honest with you believe me if she weren't that sheltered I would have considered the possibility of that
The Following User Says Thank You to Airimas20 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Daily
Desi Tamil Arab 54

3m:27s

08-20-2013
SpyShower

4m:13s

07-10-2022
478d14ce681e5

2m:35s

04-04-2009
casting split001