uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2016, 07:20 PM

Thanked 12,228 Times in 453 Posts

Since I've already shared (on my accidental nudity thread) my story about my GF's first time nude at Club Orient; I figured I'd share my ex and I's first time together.

I had been planning a nudist resort trip for months. And trying to convince her for the same amount of time. Finally she caved and agreed to go IF she didn't have to go nude. That was better than nothing so I agreed.

We got there (this was White Tail Park in VA) and went to check in. The owner manager was in the office wearing just a T-shirt. We did the paperwork, paid the fees and went back to the car. My ex mentioned something about the guy "swinging under his shirt" and was obviously a little displeased by it. Nonetheless I went back to the car and got naked. She opted to wear a button up sundress with no undies; because she figured at least she didn't have to wear underwear. We went for a walk (we didn't go by the pool because she didn't want to have to look at "naked people") and she decided that since was no else was on the trail, she could at least unbutton her dress. So she walked around for a bit with her dress opened. She closed it back up if someone showed up.

The clubhouse looked nice and empty; so she agreed to get into the hot tub with me. We grabbed towels and got in the hot tub. After soaking for a bit, we exited. And right as we got out (our towels were hanging on the other side of the hot tub), someone walked in. He actually recognized me from college! There was no where to run and the towels were out of reach; so my ex just hid behind me! As the guy talked I noticed my GF was looking up and down at him; pretty much shocked that this completely naked guy was standing right in front of her. After we left I was pretty much sure she'd want to leave; and she said she wanted to go back to the car. We headed back, and she started shuffling around in the back seat. I came around to see what she was doing; and she had changed from her sundress to just a tank top! She told me she wanted to stick around a little longer and get back in the hot tub. So we headed back, me nude and her bottomless! We went back to the clubhouse and hung out there for a good while; and after we got out of the hot tub she stayed nude! Then it was time to leave so we headed back to the car. She was nude but holding her towel in front of her.
And out of nowhere, the manager/owner came out, standing by the office door. He said a few words to us. Suddenly, my ex tossed her towel with her tank top in the front seat! She turned around and walked right up to the guy, completely naked. I was verklempt. I followed her and watched her get into a conversation with this man, sharing her experience and thoughts about the resort and on and one she wouldn't stop talking. Finally she shook his hand and walked back to the car naked.
I think in the end she wanted to prove she was ok nude. Mission accomplished.

It would take another few tries before she was able to be completely nude at the resort the whole time. It was when she met some people and befriended them that she decided to wasn't going to hide anymore. After that she was quite the enthusiastic naked woman.
Old 12-03-2016, 05:31 PM

Nudony did she ever play with anyone else after she got comfortable at the resort?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MontanaMan7 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2016, 09:08 PM

Thanked 12,228 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaMan7 View Post
Nudony did she ever play with anyone else after she got comfortable at the resort?
Nope. We were non-sexual nudists at the resort. Sorry!

But we did have friends we were more "open" with. The atmosphere at a nudist resort is quite "restrictive" - with the exception of some "adult-oriented" resorts. You have to be careful how you sit/lay, open displays of affection, etc...
These friends and us shared the common philosophy that "too many rules is stifling."

So sometimes we'd get together outside the club/resort and "cut loose" a little. We'd drink, dance, cuddle and hug, and just have fun naked. My wife would sometimes jump on our male's friend's lap; she would hold his head against her big boobs; which he loved! He is the only guy I ever allowed to grab or caress my wife's naked ass and boobs.

And it was mutual. More than once I ended up with our female friend's boobs in my face or her naked ass on my lap. Her breasts we firm and gloriously perky...I loved it when we hugged and they pressed up against my chest. She was the only woman my wife was ok being close to while nude. In the pool once my wife and her "jumped" me; and it was quite an experience having those two naked bodies all over me.

But...we also had a mutual understanding that as close as we were, penetration and genital play was off limits. Still, lying around or sitting with vagina in full view was not just accepted between us; it was preferred. It was all part of "tossing or boundaries."
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Daily
Desi Tamil Arab 54

3m:27s

08-20-2013
SpyShower

4m:13s

07-10-2022
478d14ce681e5

2m:35s

04-04-2009
casting split001