Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2006, 07:32 AM

Thanked 185,207 Times in 19,262 Posts
Default Anyone Ever Hear of This Scene?

A guy called danrabe01 posted this to Lotfw's board:

Quote:
Originally Posted by danrabe01
A few years ago, while browsing through cable tv, by sheer chance, I happened to catch one of the best forced nudity scenes I ever saw on a movie on television (at least, in my opinion). It was on France 2, a French spoken movie (can’t tell whether it was a French, Canadian, Swiss or Belgian movie though and it might’ve been of a non-French origin too, as all their movies are doubled in French anyway) and I don’t know it’s title, because for some reasons (long story) I couldn’t see it until its end, nor could I check the program of that channel for that specific day. The movie seemed to be produced either in the 80’s or the 90’s. Anyway, I hope one of you saw the following scene and may give me the title, so I can find a way to get it and make a clip with that scene. Now to the scene description (which took place near the end of the movie):

A man is franticly searching for his wife; he phones, then ask some people about her whereabouts. Apparently he gets the information he needs, takes his car and drives to a motel, where he finds his wife in bed with a guy. He throws the man out of the room, has a discussion with the cheating wife…and then starts the interesting part: he asks her to strip naked (she was wearing a chemise or some sort of light summer dress). She tells him that he must be mad or something but the infuriated husband will not give up. He wants to take her back home completely naked, as some sort of purification/new beginning ritual. Eventually, when she doesn’t comply, he rips off the dress, leaving her totally naked (full frontal nudity, if I remember well). Then he grabs her hand and takes her outside, climbs down the motel’s exterior staircase to the parking lot, while the naked woman fights him frantically and screams for help. He manages to get her into the car, on the passenger seat, and heads for home. At one red light the car stops and the completely naked gal jumps out of the car and runs away, on the highway. The husband gets out of the car too and runs after her. He catches her and brings her back to the car, where, despite the woman’s fighting, this time he locks her into the car’s trunk. He continues to drive home – which is a house situated in a closed, private area. He arrives at the private area’s gate where he matter-of-factly greets the security guy. The husband then gets out of the car, opens the trunk, throws the car keys to the amazed security guy then helps the bewildered, naked wife, out of the trunk. He then proceeds to walk inside the private area, slowly, dragging the – now compliant – wife after him, followed by the gaze of the puzzled security guy. The couple walks between houses and neighbors, the diabolic husband careful to walk slowly and not to take short-cuts – he is careful to follow the long path to their house. Some neighbors are washing their car and stop to watch the couple in disbelief.
All in all, it’s a fairly long scene (the scene is not continuous – the action is interrupted by different other scenes, some of them showing the couple’s son, alone at home, messing up a room, for a reason I couldn’t understand, and, at one point, getting out of the house towards a lake, as if intending to drawn himself – but if you put together the pieces you get more than a minute of nudity), with frontal and back uncensored, public nudity. The woman seems to be extremely embarrassed at the beginning and in shock at the end.
So – does any of you know the name of the movie, or have an idea about the director, the actress, etc?

Thank you.
Dan
So, does anyone know?

Fango

Fango's AI-Generated Stories: ENF / Non-ENF

Free Videos - Updated Daily
Desi Tamil Arab 54

3m:27s

08-20-2013
SpyShower

4m:13s

07-10-2022