Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2016, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeys poppet View Post
HOT DAMN !

Hey you dirty boys...I just got sooo horny about my post here https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...26#post2158226 (1st page #9)

I had to go get my little pocket vibrator out (that I'm gonna take on the plane with me ) and make myself cum, just to calm down a bit..

And while I was doing that, I was also thinking..maybe I should come find you dirty pervs and take you up on your offers..

xx
Thanks for warming us up on a cold winters day here in the northeast! Please fly to Boston!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stevek68 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2016, 03:49 PM

Thanked 9,797 Times in 2,009 Posts

Quote:
HOT DAMN !

Hey you dirty boys...I just got sooo horny about my post here https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...26#post2158226 (1st page #9)

I had to go get my little pocket vibrator out (that I'm gonna take on the plane with me ) and make myself cum, just to calm down a bit..

And while I was doing that, I was also thinking..maybe I should come find you dirty pervs and take you up on your offers..

xx
Well, I'll make myself available to you. You can ride my moustache until your orgasm is so intense that
you have to move away from my lips and tongue.

Mudbug

The Forum rules can be found here: Rules

If you like the post... CLICK THANKS!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mudbug For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2016, 08:16 PM

Thanked 366,767 Times in 12,867 Posts
Default "Dirty Pervs?"

Quote:
HOT DAMN !

xx
Hey Honey....

I shower once every day and sometimes twice. I'm a very clean perv. The airport security guys will be wanking themselves to sleep tonight, imagining you with the toy they are sure to see when they X-ray your bag. Cum quietly on that airplane...you don't want them to misunderstand and make an emergency landing.
Old 02-11-2016, 08:47 PM

I for one am very easy to find, if you need directions just pm me! 😁
The Following User Says Thank You to Dinger67 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2016, 02:06 PM

Thanked 11,477 Times in 340 Posts

Oh my...all those naughty offers...what's a girl to do

xx
Attached Thumbnails
cum.JPG  
Old 02-18-2016, 10:03 PM

Thanked 106,494 Times in 3,671 Posts
Default Uh....???

Quote:
Oh my...all those naughty offers...what's a girl to do

xx
What's a girl to do? Apparently fill her lovely mouth with some lucky bastard 's cum who ISN'T US! Well Honey, I think I can probably speak for every guy here by saying: "We want equal rights!" What do ya say fellas? Do you agree?
Old 03-29-2016, 01:07 PM

Thanked 11,477 Times in 340 Posts

Hi friends

Maybe you saw one of my other threads, I had a little date dilemma about my skirt

Well I went ahead and wore that sheer skirt without panties, it felt delightful, and sooo rude, my pussy was wet wet wet, and my date was a smart cookie...he busted me pretty quick in the restaurant, I took a slow walk to the John and back, he was watching, he was watching other dirty guys watching !

He was very gentlemanly when I returned, politely telling me that, in case I didn't know...my skirt went completely see through in the light of the place..

I thanked him, and told him I 'kinda' knew that, and it's just how I roll....and then I told him I didn't have any panties on either....and that was also how I roll, and if he wanted to date me he'd have to accept me for me..

His face broke into and enormous rude smile.....later he told that he got wood right then, and for the rest of the night

We've been on some dates since, he's really cool, he loves what I wear, loves how naughty I am and that I love to flash my bald pussy and boobs non stop....we're having a lot of fun and he really gets off on it...dirty boy !!!

We stayed in a hotel on the weekend and he had a great idea...so we ordered room service and waited, I laid on the bed and he waited in the bathroom, the bathroom door was by the room door.

When the knock on the door came, he reached and opened it from the bathroom with a towel round his waist, then said to the guy that he was just about to step in the shower but to bring the food in and lay it on table .....but to be quiet because I was still sleeping ...

So you'll from the pics we took, the position I was 'sleeping' in, I just lay there feeling like a total sl*t....but boy, did it feel gooood .......the guy quietly set the table out, taking his sweet ass time and just before he left I sensed that he'd snuck a cheeky pic on his cell !!!

He left and my guy joined me, I had to get him to lick my pussy til I came right there and then, and then I sucked his cock 'til he pumped 8 squirts of jizz into my mouth, poor boy...he was so horny (he got film on it too) ...ooops - after, we laughed about it right through our meal, and both said we gotta do more stuff like that...I sure can't wait

Hope y'all like ma story and pics

xx
Attached Thumbnails
1.JPG   3.jpg  

2.JPG  

Last edited by Honeys poppet; 03-29-2016 at 01:16 PM.
The Following 106 Users Say Thank You to Honeys poppet For This Useful Post:
22431, AaronT1, ajsaunde, al34434, alliwantisu, americuadorian, Anomalou, anomalous_anon, apeyboy, Areolaman1, arnoldziffel, avon88, bayou774, bayuman, bbtonline, bertimos, bigdownloader, breastexp101, budbuddy54, chiefsquirrel, cjhopper, Clair-G, Cloudwarrior, Couple6872, dandd, davidb, Dora_9, DoubleG, DRDavenport, Erador, Esquilax, exloverboy, fistmaster, freakyinGa, Fred_FL, frosty57, Ghost In Oblivion, ginocop, gq_devil, greendoor, gregmartin, halcyon42, Hamburgny69, Handiwerker, hangul86, hank879, hip_i, hpassage, HugzLola, icantakeit41, jellyworm, jminsa, johne5, johnluck, joker1961, krushboy07, Lorider460, marco151, mastic, MattCJ, mavfan909, maymedson11, Mcgaw0, Mudbug, mynametoday, nectcouple, nm385, Nutbuster, Ondeugend, opie99999, Paulrajraj, Plainlover2002, Proud Fart, qazzy1749, raysallx, Refundseason, Respair, ribalding, ringotb, Riviliz, roadtoad, Rohit083, rpsaturnal, Shadesofwhite, Shyone17, snakem2000, snowlvn, Sparky 45, spiegelei, Split_Licker, stayed69, stevek68, stiv837, stonz, swinginsingle, tapau2003, theradioshack, Tomkat2, tulsa20001, tylergal, tys husband, username2, VXCguy, wilhelm, willieg, Xiton
Old 03-29-2016, 01:11 PM

Thanked 5,803 Times in 1,218 Posts
Default Great story!

I'm so glad the date went well! Of course I'm also pretty happy you brought a camera to capture the memories!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sparky 45 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2016, 03:21 PM

Thanked 4,852 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Hi friends

Maybe you saw one of my other threads, I had a little date dilemma about my skirt

Well I went ahead and wore that sheer skirt without panties, it felt delightful, and sooo rude, my pussy was wet wet wet, and my date was a smart cookie...he busted me pretty quick in the restaurant, I took a slow walk to the John and back, he was watching, he was watching other dirty guys watching !

He was very gentlemanly when I returned, politely telling me that, in case I didn't know...my skirt went completely see through in the light of the place..

I thanked him, and told him I 'kinda' knew that, and it's just how I roll....and then I told him I didn't have any panties on either....and that was also how I roll, and if he wanted to date me he'd have to accept me for me..

His face broke into and enormous rude smile.....later he told that he got wood right then, and for the rest of the night

We've been on some dates since, he's really cool, he loves what I wear, loves how naughty I am and that I love to flash my bald pussy and boobs non stop....we're having a lot of fun and he really gets off on it...dirty boy !!!

We stayed in a hotel on the weekend and he had a great idea...so we ordered room service and waited, I laid on the bed and he waited in the bathroom, the bathroom door was by the room door.

When the knock on the door came, he reached and opened it from the bathroom with a towel round his waist, then said to the guy that he was just about to step in the shower but to bring the food in and lay it on table .....but to be quiet because I was still sleeping ...

So you'll from the pics we took, the position I was 'sleeping' in, I just lay there feeling like a total sl*t....but boy, did it feel gooood .......the guy quietly set the table out, taking his sweet ass time and just before he left I sensed that he'd snuck a cheeky pic on his cell !!!

He left and my guy joined me, I had to get him to lick my pussy til I came right there and then, and then I sucked his cock 'til he pumped 8 squirts of jizz into my mouth, poor boy...he was so horny (he got film on it too) ...ooops - after, we laughed about it right through our meal, and both said we gotta do more stuff like that...I sure can't wait

Hope y'all like ma story and pics

xx
Absolutely gorgeous
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 6BEAN9 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2016, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6BEAN9 View Post
Absolutely gorgeous
On a scale of 1-10 I had you at a 12, I've now upped that to 14! Love that view of you from your beautiful backdoor!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevek68 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bald, flashing, pantiless, pussy, upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s