Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2016, 11:26 AM

Thanked 2,286 Times in 311 Posts
Default Our Dark Fantasy Theme Camp

I have had private message discussions with several members, and in some cases my girl has chimed in and contributed to this; sometimes it is the two of this; sometimes I have written to others myself.

BUT know that, generally, we share everything, and naturally we would never repost it, you cannot write to me / my girl / us, and ask us to not share what you've written with the other person.

You should understand something before we go any further, and this is important because there is as duality to "what we are", and readers need to understand us, otherwise it won't make sense:

We are a group of about 16 M/F people, some of us are couples, and some not, who are wacky and fun artists. We are Bohemian in nature and have very few boundaries or limitations on our imagination. We party together and are often naked at pool parties and some of us smoke weed and some dance using fire (poi) and do crazy things in the deserts surrounding Las Vegas, Nevada. (If you are reading this and are not an American, this city and state is still probably known to you because it is a famous gambling center in the United States.) Because we are all naked around one another all of the time, we are mature and do not body shame anyone, or embarrass them in an ENF way, or males in a CFNM way, in our real life partying. This is important, because if you were with us, and attempted at one of our pool parties, or in the desert at one of our events, and you attempted to "live out" an ENF or CFNM situation, you would look like an idiot. In our real world of our for real friendship, there is no such thing.

THAT WRITTEN, we do provide for those who come to our theme camp, dangerous moments of sexual fetish that includes some aspects of ENF, HNF, CFNM, whipping and groping and light slapping, "forced undressing", abduction (a big favorite), and in some cases, semi-public displays of nakedness and sort of shaming. (I'll get to that in a moment.)

What is a theme camp?

Well, without being rude, because I'm really only writing this for those who are interested enough, you can google the following, and spend about twenty minutes, and learn about it. The words you can punch into google are, "burning man", regional burning man events", "theme camp", "burning man red light district".

At our theme camp at these events, we provide M/F couples with a dark fantasy scenario. We pitch a small version of a circus tent from the 1880's, and inside we have our way with you. Typically, you come to us during the daytime, and you ask for a specific thing to be done to you that night or two nights later. Our members get people together and arrange for this to happen within our realm, in an environment where there are no cameras, or people you know, or cell phones allowed of any kind. Usually your role play lasts (about) 30 - 40 minutes.

Because most burners are not modest, per se, most do not ask their dark fantasy scenario include being embarrassed or humiliated over one's nakedness. But occasionally, a couple does in fact ask for that to happen to them, so their abduction or whatever, might include a woman forced to get naked, and the bad guys saying to her, "Come on b*tch, let's see those tits of yours. You're about to be our centerfold, as your pussy is displayed for our pleasure, and we'll spank it to the thought of you totally nude later on tonight." To the man, we might say, "You thought your girlfriend would only show herself off nude to you, alone. Not a fucking chance. She's going to stand there on display for a while, so you better enjoy her total humiliation."

We do physical things to you, as designed by the role play, but ours is not a sex camp, so outside of touching the outer area of your body, we do not play beyond "second base". If we got to know you over time, we might go beyond this, but that is generally our rule. Details about this should you want them.

If we like you and you like us, you could be invited to be part of our group, and help out with our theme camp. One of the fun things is you get to be as part of our camp, is a cast member in another couple's fantasy. Some of the role plays have in fact been psychologically harmful to me, as I have been on the bad end of the world of being stripped naked and humiliated, in helping another achieve their role play. But a while later, this harm to my mind becomes fun, and I look back at it all and it turns me on, even if at the time it wrecked my manhood.

Here are three events we will be at this Spring and Summer, 2016:

InterFuse in May 2016, in Missouri; Apogaea in June, in Colorado; Element 11 in July, in Utah.

Today is a perfect day to write to me about this. It is Monday, Jan. 25th, and I am on Pacific Time. But obviously, this thread will just keep going over time. You may write here on the thread or a pubic response, or PM me for a private response.

Our group and we is / are non-judgmental, and anything you think of role playing is allowed; though we do have one exception: you are allowed to have a fantasy involving high school role play, with an age unspoken but understood to be 12th grade / 18 years. So if you put student or school in your role play discussion, or dark fantasy, that's what we treat you like. In your own mind, you can think as you please. Also, our whipping and slapping is LIGHT and never harmful. There are in fact theme camps you can go to for serious levels of bdsm; ours is not one of them. We are mainly about the psychological fun of a dark fantasy.

Ask about anything, including specific scenarios of male and female humiliation. The more specific your question, the better you will enjoy my response.

SpyStrip
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2016, 12:02 PM

Thanked 11,622 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Tickle Torture

Similar maybe, something we just did yesterday, Sunday 24th, 2016. This could be a theme for one of your events. Sadly we are too old for your group and too busy for new friends and sexual adventures. I am adding this simply because it's something I forwarded to some of our special friends ad surprissingly many are interested in trying tickle games.
Keep in mind, we've never done this before, and don't know the real rules for tickle events which we've read about and seen pictures from other countries. We've never heard of these games here in the States. For us the only tickling ever was sort of fourplay or just being ornery.

This is only for your enjoyment and consideration. Have fun in your games.

TICKLE BAR

Dollie has been looking at many tickle Pub photos lately on the internet. She thought it would be fun to let men tickle her. I’m not interested in being tickled and neither of us care for women tickling women, or lesbian fondling. We’d never heard of tickle pubs in the States so I figured we’ll just get together with some kinky friends and have our own tickle games. I know these would turn wild.
One day after out riding we happened to pass an old country bar we loved until it closed. Fishermen, hunters, bikers, good ole boy locals, snowbirds, and others would stop in for a drink and to just visit. Everyone was dressed in whatever they normally wore, huntin boots, waders, bikinis, leather vests, even shorts and halters. They arrived by pick up truck and boat trailer, pontoon boats, cars, and motorcycles. Food and drink was cheap, people were ornery. Flashing, topless women, all sorts of contests, and pot lucks were normal. The young couple that bought it went bankrupt.
After several years it reopened as a slightly up-scale steak house in the boonies along the river. They even closed the back deck in and made it a dining room. Being 50 miles from any decent sized city, 25 miles from a group of scenic islands with shops, homes, and tourist attractions, there were few steak eaters willing to drive that far. The locals in their bib overhauls and bikers didn’t fit in. We ate there once and weren’t impressed. It didn’t last.

We didn’t know another young couple had bought the little bar and were trying to make it look and feel like the old bar. They added the tiny wooden tables for two and went back to random wooden chairs from swap meets and auctions. They even ripped out the long dining room tables and made it look like the main bar. They added hard wood flooring and a small DJ stage for dancing and small bands in the right rear corner.
Dollie and I were the only couple there and we talked about what would bring people back and make it fun again.
First thing we mentioned were the weekly potlucks where everyone brought a dish and someone furnished meet. In the past it was the hunters and fishermen catching, killing, and cooking what they caught, deer, rabbit, wild boar, and things we didn’t want to know about. Maybe Shark, Bluegill, or Mullet.
We also mentioned how the original owners would bring in a big screen TV for football, baseball, races and other sporting events. Dollie brought up how most afternoons and evenings someone would dare her and other women to show their boobs for drinks. They had random T-shirt contests, no T-shirt contests, Christmas, Halloween, and other times were dress up events, car and bike shows.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then Dollie mentioned a tickle bed or table.
Neither of us know anything about tickle games but we explained what we’d seen on the internet. This leads us to this Sunday at the bar. The young couple said they’d see about having a tickle game to see how it goes over with the redneck, biker, tourist crowd. So today, Jan 24th 2016 Dollie dressed to be tickled and we headed for the country bar for a beer. No matter, what we needed to do something different and it was only 50 degrees outside.
I wanted Dollie to wear nothing except a very short mini and one of her low cut button tops. I am master, I am boss! Well she was right, most of the people there would probably be people we don’t know. She choose jeans, bikini panties, and a spaghetti strapped fairly low tank top. In the long run we both won. When she wasn’t looking I made the spaghetti straps longer. All of her tittie bird tattoos and the tops of her tattooed nipples were in full view. Her boobs were partially exposed under her armpits. I’m thinking if there is a tickle game her armpits will be tickled.
What I didn’t expect was her wearing bikini panties plus tight jeans. Dollie also does not want her feet tickled so wore long sox and tennis shoes. As I told her, not much left to tickle.
Off we went, a 30 minute drive on narrow winding scenic back roads past mostly federal wildlife land. Various side trips take you to a small RV park, trails, gators, and other critters.
Maybe I didn’t plan this well. On the left of the small house converted to bar is the motorcycle parking, complete with about 8-10 bikes. Out front around the old gas pumps is room for a dozen cars or pick up trucks. Already filled, as were both sides of the narrow road past the bar and small groups of homes.
In the past I’ve had to park blocks away down the road. We can’t walk as far as we used to. I was in luck. Parked across the road in the wooded truck and boat trailer area away from the main parking lot. I have no idea why, Dollie tucked her already too low tank top tightly into her jeans. Her excuse was "so no one can tickle my belly". WTF? From dreaming up this idea to a shy old lady!
I’m not sure if Dollie realized how much tit was exposed but she soon found out. A couple fishermen in their cameo clothes yelled and told Dollie “nice tattoos lady.” As we crossed the road to the bar several young motorcycle riders yelled “nice titties and tats granny.”------------------ These are only estimates of what was said and more.
Dollie was sucking it all up and made no effort to pull her top up. The second we entered the front porch area where the food was on tables, a dozen couples and ten mostly young bikers were staring and complimenting Dollie for lookin good. (This only an estimate. We’re certain there were more)
Almost forgot, w’d stopped at the deli and picked up a box of fresh cooked BBQ chicken as our food dish. Sat it on the table and found a small table just inside the main bar, just like in the good old days.
As we looked at people looking at us… Dollie….. we mentioned we were among strangers. No one from before. The young lady co-owner did recognize us and took our draft beer order. Another OMG! When Dollie sat her nipples, or nipple tats, were almost oozing out of her top. Lots of compliments on her bird tattoos and other exposed parts. We sipped our drinks and walked back to check out the dining area. It was nearly full of mostly retired couples with a few singles scattered around. A few did say they’d remembered us from years ago.

Sadly no other female flesh was exposed except a bit of cleavage on the female owner/waitress/barmaid. I wore jeans and a flannel shirt, as did most of the others. The bikers had on mostly leather jackets and or vests, male and females.
This reminded me of when we were in our 20’s and I’d take Dollie to the cheap strip clubs dressed like a hooker. Only now 50 years have passed.
Dollie seemed to be taking it well and after seeing the familiar DJ at his table things got better. We both smiled as we looked toward the left far corner of the main dining area. There is a big recliner in the corner with a sign on the wall behind it, TICKLE ME CHAIR. We noticed a narrow magazine holder type box. In it was a small feather duster, a soft bristle paint brush, and other tickle toys. Behind the chair on the wall are hooks and leather straps for tying ticklers up.

We went back out to the main small bar area and found an empty table again. In a very short time the DJ or owner announced to line up along the bar to eat. We ended up far back of the line but didn’t care. Another couple sort of sat with us. Only three chairs at each tiny table so the lady sat with us and her husband at the next table yet turned to talk. At times I told Dollie to pull her top up but it was tucked in so far she couldn’t without un-tucking it which she didn’t want to do. So she more or less was sitting topless with her nipples covered. I seemed to be the only person complaining.
We were still eating when the DJ told about the tickle chair and the lady who asked for it to play tickle games. Yes he had to explain it. The DJ also added a few rules. No full nudity, $5 to be tickled, $5 to tickle, no time limit. That part would change in time.
No one seemed interested in going first to the tickle chair. I remember at home Dollie saying she wanted to be first. For some reason she wasn’t volunteering. She would soon volunteer! Three bikers, maybe 30’s, came to our table and told Dollie she was needed at the tickle chair. Off they went with me following behind.
Dollie sat in the recliner and it was tilted fully back. Two young boys, 30ish, pulled her arms over her head and tied her wrists to the wall behind. Laying, then raising her arms, left both nearly bare boobies fully exposed, sort of hanging toward each arm pit and upward. Damned they sure looked big to me and I’ve seen them before!

-------------------------------------------

The rest gets a little blurry and confusing. First the three boys used the small feather duster, paint brush, some ribbons, and other things like fluffy toy animals to tickle Dollie’s arm pits, arms, and her nipples. I remember soon six, then eight men all around Dollie tickling her arms and sort of rubbing her boobs.
Someone unhooked her jeans, unzipped them, spreading them open, as another pulled her tank top up below her tits which were completely exposed already. Several older men tickled Dollie’s tummy, reaching slightly under her bikini panties. Now I see why she wore them!
After men noticed Dollie’s belly button ring and wreath tattoo around it they freaked out and they were tickling around her belly button, near her panty line, and under her ribs, or boobs. In time different men took their place yet it seems like at least four on each side rubbed, tickled, squeezed and fondled Dollie and her titties. The older guys seemed worse than the kids. I watched old farts licking and sucking each nipple as yet others tried to rub and squeeze the rest of her tits. Fingers disappeared under Dollie’s white bikini panties but I doubt they got far.
Soon Dollie had to get up to pee and let another woman sit in the tickle chair. It wasn’t until the men untied Dollie that I noticed her tank top was up around her wrists!

Again I’m guessing the next gal was in her 40’s, and skinny, fully dressed. I didn’t get to watch this lady being tickled but from the laughing she enjoyed it. Dollie’s knees were weak from the laughing so two women walked with her to the front of the bar to the modern bathrooms. The old place had only one lean-to toilet for everyone. I walked along to make sure Dollie was okay and could find me.
As we watched a few other women getting tickled Dollie admitted she had fun and would do it again. I mentioned the men trying to get in her pants and her wearing only a mini skirt. She smiled and said maybe someday! Yep she’s my sl*t!

We walked back, close enough to watch another lady being tortured. She was around 65, heavy, and I’d soon find out, had fairly large yet soft hangers. This woman wore jeans, a flannel shirt, and a big white bra. After several older men tickled this granny thru her clothes for awhile, making her laugh and squirm, someone unbuttoned her shirt and pulled her bra up over her titties. They hung like half filled white water balloons. Men young and old paid $5 and soon the tittie tickling again went to tittie fondling.
I paid $5 and got me a piece of tittie too! They were decent sized and felt nice and squishy. When someone began to unhook her pants the lady said she was done being tickled. Supposedly we were allowed only 15 minutes for our $5 so more people could play. This time the game lasted less than ten minutes. The biggest rule is stop when the person being tickled says STOP.

Our first time at a tittie Pub, or bar, as we call them, was fun and exciting. Several little biker babes played but most were half dozen older heavier women.
Many were begging Dollie to play again.

We will return.

We found out some of the rules are having two or more being tickled at a time, timing the event. The object is the person tickled the longest with out yelling stop wins something. It goes on as long as more want to be tickled.
Another rule I read was the person that yells stop quickest has to suffer 10 minutes of non-stop tickling.
I suppose there are other rules, including no sex or total nudity.

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 01-25-2016 at 12:09 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2016, 10:44 AM

Thumbs down Sounds like a sales pitch. I'm not buying anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyStrip View Post
I have had private message discussions with several members, and in some cases my girl has chimed in and contributed to this; sometimes it is the two of this; sometimes I have written to others myself.

BUT know that, generally, we share everything, and naturally we would never repost it, you cannot write to me / my girl / us, and ask us to not share what you've written with the other person.

You should understand something before we go any further, and this is important because there is as duality to "what we are", and readers need to understand us, otherwise it won't make sense:

We are a group of about 16 M/F people, some of us are couples, and some not, who are wacky and fun artists. We are Bohemian in nature and have very few boundaries or limitations on our imagination. We party together and are often naked at pool parties and some of us smoke weed and some dance using fire (poi) and do crazy things in the deserts surrounding Las Vegas, Nevada. (If you are reading this and are not an American, this city and state is still probably known to you because it is a famous gambling center in the United States.) Because we are all naked around one another all of the time, we are mature and do not body shame anyone, or embarrass them in an ENF way, or males in a CFNM way, in our real life partying. This is important, because if you were with us, and attempted at one of our pool parties, or in the desert at one of our events, and you attempted to "live out" an ENF or CFNM situation, you would look like an idiot. In our real world of our for real friendship, there is no such thing.

THAT WRITTEN, we do provide for those who come to our theme camp, dangerous moments of sexual fetish that includes some aspects of ENF, HNF, CFNM, whipping and groping and light slapping, "forced undressing", abduction (a big favorite), and in some cases, semi-public displays of nakedness and sort of shaming. (I'll get to that in a moment.)

What is a theme camp?

Well, without being rude, because I'm really only writing this for those who are interested enough, you can google the following, and spend about twenty minutes, and learn about it. The words you can punch into google are, "burning man", regional burning man events", "theme camp", "burning man red light district".

At our theme camp at these events, we provide M/F couples with a dark fantasy scenario. We pitch a small version of a circus tent from the 1880's, and inside we have our way with you. Typically, you come to us during the daytime, and you ask for a specific thing to be done to you that night or two nights later. Our members get people together and arrange for this to happen within our realm, in an environment where there are no cameras, or people you know, or cell phones allowed of any kind. Usually your role play lasts (about) 30 - 40 minutes.

Because most burners are not modest, per se, most do not ask their dark fantasy scenario include being embarrassed or humiliated over one's nakedness. But occasionally, a couple does in fact ask for that to happen to them, so their abduction or whatever, might include a woman forced to get naked, and the bad guys saying to her, "Come on b*tch, let's see those tits of yours. You're about to be our centerfold, as your pussy is displayed for our pleasure, and we'll spank it to the thought of you totally nude later on tonight." To the man, we might say, "You thought your girlfriend would only show herself off nude to you, alone. Not a fucking chance. She's going to stand there on display for a while, so you better enjoy her total humiliation."

We do physical things to you, as designed by the role play, but ours is not a sex camp, so outside of touching the outer area of your body, we do not play beyond "second base". If we got to know you over time, we might go beyond this, but that is generally our rule. Details about this should you want them.

If we like you and you like us, you could be invited to be part of our group, and help out with our theme camp. One of the fun things is you get to be as part of our camp, is a cast member in another couple's fantasy. Some of the role plays have in fact been psychologically harmful to me, as I have been on the bad end of the world of being stripped naked and humiliated, in helping another achieve their role play. But a while later, this harm to my mind becomes fun, and I look back at it all and it turns me on, even if at the time it wrecked my manhood.

Here are three events we will be at this Spring and Summer, 2016:

InterFuse in May 2016, in Missouri; Apogaea in June, in Colorado; Element 11 in July, in Utah.

Today is a perfect day to write to me about this. It is Monday, Jan. 25th, and I am on Pacific Time. But obviously, this thread will just keep going over time. You may write here on the thread or a pubic response, or PM me for a private response.

Our group and we is / are non-judgmental, and anything you think of role playing is allowed; though we do have one exception: you are allowed to have a fantasy involving high school role play, with an age unspoken but understood to be 12th grade / 18 years. So if you put student or school in your role play discussion, or dark fantasy, that's what we treat you like. In your own mind, you can think as you please. Also, our whipping and slapping is LIGHT and never harmful. There are in fact theme camps you can go to for serious levels of bdsm; ours is not one of them. We are mainly about the psychological fun of a dark fantasy.

Ask about anything, including specific scenarios of male and female humiliation. The more specific your question, the better you will enjoy my response.

SpyStrip
Caveat Emptor! ("Buyer beware!")
The Following User Says Thank You to MSG For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
White Wife Blacked

1m:49s

09-17-2020
Tiger Toy 02

3m:31s

05-31-2005
719e2b39

2m:45s