One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-15-2015, 12:56 PM
przaphod przaphod is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 99
Thanks: 279
Thanked 2,314 Times in 92 Posts
Default Neighbors

Hello everybody,

I will start posting here my collection of neighbor pics. The bad news is that this is over-I now live in a detached house with no neighbor. The good news is that I have about a hundred of pics from ~ 15 neighbors (did not count-don't quote me on this), and a few videos (but I might need some help for video editing, I am unable to do this).

Before hating my ugly pictures, please have mercy on my poor photo skills, and the fact that these photos have been taken by night, sometimes after a long wait, without waking the wife, in an uncomfortable position (some of them required leaning out of my window), and that adrenaline is a very bad helper when it comes to having a stable camera (I don't have a tripod).

Here is our first winner. I saw her several times nude, by day and by night, but these are the only pics I have of her. Two of these pics are taken behind a closed, somewhat dirty window, but the five others have her nude in front of an open window! (A few weeks laters, she bought the mightiest curtains I have ever seen - I might have been spotted). (If any of you can further enhance the "behind window" shots, feel free! I can provide the original picture).

Please, if you happen to have the same kind of pictures on your hard drive, upload them in this thread!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg alice1.jpg (125.9 KB, 167 views)
File Type: jpg alice2.jpg (249.5 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg alice3.jpg (133.0 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg alice4.jpg (147.3 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg alice5.jpg (139.9 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg alice6.jpg (122.6 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg alice7.jpg (129.1 KB, 74 views)

Last edited by przaphod; 11-15-2015 at 01:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-15-2015, 01:05 PM
przaphod przaphod is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 99
Thanks: 279
Thanked 2,314 Times in 92 Posts
Default

Second girl, and the one who gave me the second-best show (and, unfortunately, the best pictures, more on this later). This girl lived below and in front of me.

Two of these pics are extremely bad, because shot in the dark (and me being very bad with a camera). I tried to improve one of them. I uploaded them because this was maybe one of her sexiest sequences: she spent a very long time nude at her window, with a (dim) light on, hanging her clothes to dry.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ophelia01.jpg (31.7 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia02.jpg (40.4 KB, 215 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia03.jpg (35.1 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia04.jpg (139.4 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia05.jpg (36.0 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia06.jpg (316.5 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia07.jpg (512.6 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia08.jpg (14.7 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia09.jpg (169.0 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia10.jpg (115.5 KB, 123 views)

Last edited by przaphod; 11-15-2015 at 01:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-15-2015, 01:11 PM
przaphod przaphod is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 99
Thanks: 279
Thanked 2,314 Times in 92 Posts
Default

Same girl, new pics, first money shots. In the photo of her "upskirt", taken by day, she is wearing panties, so don't squint too hard! (Besides, the best shots are still to come).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ophelia11.jpg (294.1 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia12.jpg (519.7 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia13.jpg (148.4 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia14.jpg (255.0 KB, 239 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia15.jpg (954.0 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia16.jpg (529.8 KB, 172 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia17.jpg (698.9 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia18.jpg (743.6 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia19.jpg (213.4 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia20.jpg (744.4 KB, 242 views)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-15-2015, 01:15 PM
przaphod przaphod is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 99
Thanks: 279
Thanked 2,314 Times in 92 Posts
Default

Same girl, the view is ever more interesting!

Amusingly enough, this is the only girl of the batch that I know a bit, and once she complained to me about her neighbor directly across the yard (so below me) who was always nude (and female, tall, blonde, and attractive). I already knew that thanks to a well-placed window reflection! (I even have a shitty picture of said neighbor to prove it! It will be posted below - but be warned that it is truly shitty!).

Of course, I did not tell her about the view that I had (and I am quite sure that she never saw me).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ophelia21.jpg (155.6 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia23.jpg (1.51 MB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia22.jpg (855.6 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia24.jpg (308.0 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia25.jpg (393.2 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia26.jpg (646.0 KB, 300 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia27.jpg (263.6 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia28.jpg (280.1 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia29.jpg (523.3 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia30.jpg (621.5 KB, 137 views)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-15-2015, 01:18 PM
przaphod przaphod is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 99
Thanks: 279
Thanked 2,314 Times in 92 Posts
Default

Same girl, unfortunately the last pics (well, I do have a few more, but they are either very shitty or extremely similar to the ones above). I really regretted her since no other neighbor gave me such good shots, as you will see in the next few posts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ophelia31.jpg (706.3 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia32.jpg (696.4 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia33.jpg (557.8 KB, 250 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia34.jpg (581.8 KB, 235 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia35.jpg (307.0 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia36.jpg (401.9 KB, 151 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia37.jpg (405.6 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia38.jpg (460.0 KB, 353 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia39.jpg (606.2 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg ophelia40.jpg (25.4 KB, 51 views)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-15-2015, 01:26 PM
przaphod przaphod is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 99
Thanks: 279
Thanked 2,314 Times in 92 Posts
Default

A few odds and ends.

There are two very shitty pictures of a neighbor high above, for which I'm sorry to say you will more or less have to believe me when I claim she was topless...

Also the blonde girl I was writing about two posts above this one: shitty image (2nd one) because this is a window reflection. Hopefully the next few posts will be a bit better.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg emma01.jpg (351.4 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg emma02.jpg (254.7 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg emma03.jpg (282.8 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg emma04.jpg (842.6 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg emma05.jpg (606.9 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg emma06.jpg (1,010.7 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg emma07.jpg (64.7 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg emma08.jpg (130.1 KB, 48 views)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-15-2015, 01:31 PM
simonpr simonpr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Chulak
Posts: 144
Thanks: 1,050
Thanked 4,740 Times in 137 Posts
Default

love the second girl,excellent job

Last edited by simonpr; 11-15-2015 at 01:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-15-2015, 02:10 PM
przaphod przaphod is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 99
Thanks: 279
Thanked 2,314 Times in 92 Posts
Default

Another view from above. This girl gave me a good show (in all her shaven glory), but the angle was extremely uncomfortable for shooting, so the pics are bad again. The last picture does show (half of) a full frontal.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg berenice1.jpg (68.9 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg berenice2.jpg (130.3 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg berenice3.jpg (75.2 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg berenice4.jpg (141.1 KB, 50 views)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-28-2015, 07:43 PM
thinkerni thinkerni is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 7
Thanks: 9
Thanked 491 Times in 11 Posts
Default Neighbour

Ass shots
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s1.jpg (145.3 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg s2.jpg (129.6 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg s3.jpg (132.3 KB, 111 views)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-28-2015, 08:05 PM
simonpr simonpr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Chulak
Posts: 144
Thanks: 1,050
Thanked 4,740 Times in 137 Posts
Default

awesome work
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simonpr For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
neighbor


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.