One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Upskirt & Downblouse
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #451  
Old 11-13-2015, 01:33 PM
LovesGirlsWithUnzippedFly's Avatar
LovesGirlsWithUnzippedFly LovesGirlsWithUnzippedFly is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 831
Thanks: 26,543
Thanked 4,789 Times in 786 Posts
Default

2 more pics

And I found the following tumblr site, the URL already says what it's about ^^
It's not limited to pictures of women/girls though, so in case you prefer not seeing other males having their pants unzipped and exposing themselves(some pictures also show genitals, sometimes even in erect state), you might wanna use the second link which let's you choose (via thumbnails) which pictures you want to view in full resolution (as opposed to the main page which shows the pics in full res right away)

So, here are the two links:
show-your-jeans-unzipped.tumblr.com --> full resolution pictures
show-your-jeans-unzipped.tumblr.com/archive --> thumbnails

Enjoy

P.S. On a sidenote, I tried something today:
I had to trim the hedge in the front yard/garden (I live in a small village and outside the centre, so the streets are kinda narrow and there is no space between them and the gardens, so you're close to the street when working in the front yard/garden). I wore some old jeans with a kinda long zipper, so I figured I might try if it unzips by itself if the zipper pull is not in locked position(facing downwards) but instead facing upwards and thus enabling the zipper to slide down by itself. I had tried this before on a pair of newer jeans I wear daily and it didn't work, probably depends on the quality of the zipper or if it is already worn out or not.
Anyways, so I put on the clothes I wear when I work in the garden, zipped up the jeans normally(and completely) except for leaving the zipper pull in the unlocked position. I then got outside, got the hedge trimmer ready and started trimming.
After an hour, I was done and it was time to check out the result of my little zipper experiment ^^ So I took a look at the zipper and it had gone from completely zipped to completely unzipped in one hour, hehe I guess that's due to bending down, getting up again, rising up, etc. when hedge trimming so there is quite a lot of movement of the hips, etc. thus exerting force on the zipper and making it go down. And the sweater I wore didn't cover the crotch area of my jeans for most of the time because I often had to rise up as high as possible to reach the top of the hedge, making my body stretch and letting the sweater ride up. Anyways, I was quite satisfied with the result - except for not many people passing by (and the few ones who did didn't look in my direction, even two teenage girls on bicycles who passed by near the end - so I was only a few steps away from the street - didn't look in my direction ^^) as I was doing the trimming during lunch time (I always eat lunch quite late like at 2 pm while most people do so around 12 am) so my unzipped fly probably went unnoticed but at least the "unzipping by itself" part works so I will do this again next time I work in the front yard/garden and hope that more people will be passing by

Cheers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20134101352213250927112_sbig.jpg (84.1 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg B6IefP7CEAEbhRi.large.jpg (127.5 KB, 145 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LovesGirlsWithUnzippedFly For This Useful Post:
  #452  
Old 11-14-2015, 03:18 PM
LovesGirlsWithUnzippedFly's Avatar
LovesGirlsWithUnzippedFly LovesGirlsWithUnzippedFly is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 831
Thanks: 26,543
Thanked 4,789 Times in 786 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesGirlsWithUnzippedFly View Post
I wore some old jeans with a kinda long zipper, so I figured I might try if it unzips by itself if the zipper pull is not in locked position(facing downwards) but instead facing upwards and thus enabling the zipper to slide down by itself.
...zipped up the jeans normally(and completely) except for leaving the zipper pull in the unlocked position.
And the sweater I wore didn't cover the crotch area of my jeans for most of the time because I often had to rise up as high as possible to reach the top of the hedge, making my body stretch and letting the sweater ride up.
...at least the "unzipping by itself" part works
Just in case you wonder why I didn't just simply leave my zipper down when putting on the jeans and sticking the sweater into the jeans so that the crotch area of the jeans would have always been uncovered ^^
I always had a bad feeling about leaving the zipper down and keeping the crotch area uncovered by stuffing the sweater into the jeans, being fully aware I had done so (except for avoiding to look down so that I at least don't see the open zipper ^^), I figured that this might be too obvious and that my nervousness resulting from me being fully aware of having left the zipper down and knowing that it can be permanently seen because of the knowingly uncovered crotch area might give me away to others. So that's why I came up with the idea of dressing normally (zipping up completely and also keeping the sweater out of the jeans) except for the little detail of leaving the zipper pull in unlocked position and thus enabling the zipper to slide down by itself but just going on with/focusing on my business as usual (e.g. the hedge trimming) and therefore exerting no (direct) control on when and how fast the zipper will go down, making it look much more like an accident (at least I hope that it does). As soon as I know if it works (other people who notice the open fly not suspecting anything and believing it is an accident) I will let you know And I am curious how much time it will take until someone tells me and who (man/women, old/young, ...) it will be



Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesGirlsWithUnzippedFly View Post
So I took a look at the zipper and it had gone from completely zipped to completely unzipped in one hour, hehe I guess that's due to bending down, getting up again, rising up, etc. when hedge trimming so there is quite a lot of movement of the hips, etc. thus exerting force on the zipper and making it go down.
I remembered that things like feeling the need to re-adjust my clothing and other things(you know us men have to re-adjust their little friend every once in a while as I can get stuck in an uncomfortable position, putting a hand down the jeans and doing the re-adjusting of course exerts quite some force on the zipper so that it slides down) from time to time most likely helped in the zipper becoming completely undone in just one hour but from earlier tries with different jeans I already knew that the zipper has to go down about half on it's own before it will react to force exerted on it "by hand"

Cheers
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LovesGirlsWithUnzippedFly For This Useful Post:
  #453  
Old 11-14-2015, 03:42 PM
eric.macblaine eric.macblaine is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 22
Thanks: 162
Thanked 38 Times in 19 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesGirlsWithUnzippedFly View Post
Found five new pics

And rather by accident (I was searching for stories/pictures on Google) I came upon a video by a german beauty youtuber, offering a nice longer view of an unzipped fly

Here's the link to the video, it should start at the right time (9:34):
youtu.be/xCXJgG0kN8M?t=9m34s

Enjoy
Thank you for the photo of the lady with the unzipped red trousers showing the panties underneath, I make that a Mark 3 on my rating system, and there's not many of those about, even on this site!

By way of explanation:
Mk. 1 open fly: no panties showing when standing or sitting down
Mk. 2: doesn't show panties when standing, but pops open to show them when sitting
Mk. 3: panties are showing when standing as well as sitting
I have some further ratings for when some intimate anatomy is on view!

What you've got there is a charming young lady with smart clothes doing a Mark 3, probably on purpose! It doesn't get much better than that, so thanks!!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to eric.macblaine For This Useful Post:
  #454  
Old 11-15-2015, 09:37 AM
LovesGirlsWithUnzippedFly's Avatar
LovesGirlsWithUnzippedFly LovesGirlsWithUnzippedFly is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 831
Thanks: 26,543
Thanked 4,789 Times in 786 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric.macblaine View Post
Thank you for the photo of the lady with the unzipped red trousers showing the panties underneath, I make that a Mark 3 on my rating system, and there's not many of those about, even on this site!

By way of explanation:
Mk. 1 open fly: no panties showing when standing or sitting down
Mk. 2: doesn't show panties when standing, but pops open to show them when sitting
Mk. 3: panties are showing when standing as well as sitting
I have some further ratings for when some intimate anatomy is on view!

What you've got there is a charming young lady with smart clothes doing a Mark 3, probably on purpose! It doesn't get much better than that, so thanks!!
You're welcome, I am glad to hear that you enjoy the picture that much Cheers
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LovesGirlsWithUnzippedFly For This Useful Post:
  #455  
Old 11-22-2015, 01:24 PM
zibbik13 zibbik13 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 43
Thanks: 19
Thanked 480 Times in 44 Posts
Default More pics

Hope U like them!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (63.2 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (27.7 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (105.0 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (32.0 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (33.6 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (94.2 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (76.0 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (88.0 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg 10.jpg (142.0 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg 9.jpg (78.9 KB, 113 views)
Reply With Quote
  #456  
Old 12-01-2015, 01:07 PM
zibbik13 zibbik13 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 43
Thanks: 19
Thanked 480 Times in 44 Posts
Default More pics

Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11.jpg (84.6 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg 12.jpg (88.6 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg 13.jpg (82.5 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg 15.jpg (52.2 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg 16.jpg (38.5 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg 18.jpg (48.6 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg 19.jpg (73.7 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg 20.jpg (71.1 KB, 49 views)

Last edited by Mudbug; 05-18-2016 at 11:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #457  
Old 12-03-2015, 12:03 PM
zibbik13 zibbik13 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 43
Thanks: 19
Thanked 480 Times in 44 Posts
Default new pics

An other set..more to come...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 21.jpg (55.8 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg 22.jpg (42.8 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 23.jpg (53.9 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg 24.jpg (93.1 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg 25.jpg (81.2 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg 26.jpg (77.4 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg 27.jpg (152.0 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 28.jpg (106.8 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg 29.jpg (47.6 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 30.jpg (78.4 KB, 74 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to zibbik13 For This Useful Post:
  #458  
Old 12-06-2015, 04:30 AM
zibbik13 zibbik13 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 43
Thanks: 19
Thanked 480 Times in 44 Posts
Default more...

..pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 31.jpg (124.2 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg 32.jpg (49.9 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg 33.jpg (55.0 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg 34.jpg (116.5 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg 35.jpg (123.3 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 36.jpg (56.8 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg 37.jpg (47.6 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg 38.jpg (37.8 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg 39.jpg (61.5 KB, 58 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to zibbik13 For This Useful Post:
  #459  
Old 12-06-2015, 04:38 AM
zibbik13 zibbik13 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 43
Thanks: 19
Thanked 480 Times in 44 Posts
Default more pics...

Set 3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 41.JPG (79.0 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg 40.JPG (51.2 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg 42.JPG (74.3 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg 43.JPG (127.4 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg 44.JPG (49.2 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg 45.JPG (126.5 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg 46.JPG (66.0 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg 47.JPG (146.5 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg 49.JPG (88.3 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg 50.JPG (84.2 KB, 104 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to zibbik13 For This Useful Post:
  #460  
Old 12-06-2015, 04:42 AM
zibbik13 zibbik13 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 43
Thanks: 19
Thanked 480 Times in 44 Posts
Default more....

Another set..my favourit girl...wonderful tits and always zipper down..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 51.JPG (52.0 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg 52.JPG (76.7 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg 53.JPG (100.9 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg 54.JPG (102.6 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg 55.JPG (109.1 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg 56.JPG (87.5 KB, 115 views)
File Type: jpg 57.JPG (75.9 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg 58.JPG (96.8 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg 59.JPG (108.1 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg 60.JPG (58.6 KB, 110 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to zibbik13 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
oops, zip


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.