One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-18-2015, 02:36 PM
cartoonjoe2004's Avatar
cartoonjoe2004 cartoonjoe2004 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 749
Thanks: 1,390
Thanked 7,645 Times in 643 Posts
Default Miss Truth's Comix and Stories

"Naked Lesson" from 2005.
  #2  
Old 06-18-2015, 07:41 PM
cartoonjoe2004's Avatar
cartoonjoe2004 cartoonjoe2004 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 749
Thanks: 1,390
Thanked 7,645 Times in 643 Posts
Default

"Oily One Morning".
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Miss Truth 094.jpg (868.9 KB, 596 views)
File Type: jpg Miss Truth 095.jpg (874.3 KB, 634 views)
File Type: jpg Miss Truth 096.jpg (747.1 KB, 667 views)
File Type: jpg Miss Truth 097.jpg (686.1 KB, 827 views)
File Type: jpg Miss Truth 098.jpg (778.3 KB, 809 views)
File Type: jpg Miss Truth 099.jpg (764.2 KB, 785 views)
File Type: jpg Miss Truth 100.jpg (807.0 KB, 882 views)
File Type: jpg Miss Truth 101.jpg (721.7 KB, 1246 views)
  #3  
Old 06-18-2015, 07:45 PM
cartoonjoe2004's Avatar
cartoonjoe2004 cartoonjoe2004 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 749
Thanks: 1,390
Thanked 7,645 Times in 643 Posts
Default

"Miss Truth's Dance Party".
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Miss Truth 076-1.jpg (784.6 KB, 413 views)
File Type: jpg Miss Truth 077-2.jpg (752.8 KB, 488 views)
File Type: jpg Miss Truth 077-1.jpg (751.2 KB, 803 views)
  #4  
Old 06-18-2015, 07:59 PM
cartoonjoe2004's Avatar
cartoonjoe2004 cartoonjoe2004 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 749
Thanks: 1,390
Thanked 7,645 Times in 643 Posts
Default Full Color!!

Presenting "Revealed", the Origin of Miss Truth, colored by our good friend Smokeyandthebandit, followed by a previously unpublished story, "Red Hot".
Attached Images
File Type: jpg revealed_by_cartoonjoe2011_d4ez6hv_color__by_smokeyandthebandit-d6bc7av-2.jpg (128.9 KB, 566 views)
File Type: jpg revealed_by_cartoonjoe2011_d4ez6hv_color__by_smokeyandthebandit-d6bc7av-1.jpg (194.7 KB, 746 views)
File Type: jpg Red Hot1.jpg (579.6 KB, 1006 views)
File Type: jpg Red Hot2.jpg (610.1 KB, 925 views)
File Type: jpg Red Hot3.jpg (613.1 KB, 1022 views)
File Type: jpg Red Hot4.jpg (627.7 KB, 1121 views)
File Type: jpg Red Hot5.jpg (573.4 KB, 961 views)
File Type: jpg Red Hot6.jpg (628.2 KB, 1378 views)
  #5  
Old 06-18-2015, 08:05 PM
FFSharkTrap74 FFSharkTrap74 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 85
Thanks: 4
Thanked 89 Times in 56 Posts
Default

man I remember the first time I saw one of Joe's black and white "strips"...I thought it was something in an actual news paper somewhere.....Great Stuff Joe.
The Following User Says Thank You to FFSharkTrap74 For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 06-18-2015, 08:08 PM
cartoonjoe2004's Avatar
cartoonjoe2004 cartoonjoe2004 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 749
Thanks: 1,390
Thanked 7,645 Times in 643 Posts
Default

A two-fer: "We Told You That Story..." and "Briefly Revealed."
  #7  
Old 06-18-2015, 08:20 PM
cartoonjoe2004's Avatar
cartoonjoe2004 cartoonjoe2004 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 749
Thanks: 1,390
Thanked 7,645 Times in 643 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFSharkTrap74 View Post
man I remember the first time I saw one of Joe's black and white "strips"...I thought it was something in an actual news paper somewhere.....Great Stuff Joe.
Thank you, FFSharkTrap74! Hard to believe I was just a lowly amateur back then...
The Following User Says Thank You to cartoonjoe2004 For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 06-19-2015, 01:48 AM
bobster123 bobster123 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 94
Thanks: 130
Thanked 455 Times in 74 Posts
Default

Great to have all your stuff in one spot Joe. You're work is simply top notch and I hope you're doing good with your rehab.

A strip that I haven't come across after first seeing it on your site is the one where Miss Truth is camping and runs into the boy scouts. I'd love if you could post it. Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bobster123 For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 06-19-2015, 09:49 AM
FFSharkTrap74 FFSharkTrap74 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 85
Thanks: 4
Thanked 89 Times in 56 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobster123 View Post
Great to have all your stuff in one spot Joe. You're work is simply top notch and I hope you're doing good with your rehab.

A strip that I haven't come across after first seeing it on your site is the one where Miss Truth is camping and runs into the boy scouts. I'd love if you could post it. Thanks
OMG! The Bear! I remember The BEAR!
The Following User Says Thank You to FFSharkTrap74 For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 06-19-2015, 10:30 AM
cartoonjoe2004's Avatar
cartoonjoe2004 cartoonjoe2004 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 749
Thanks: 1,390
Thanked 7,645 Times in 643 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobster123 View Post
Great to have all your stuff in one spot Joe. You're work is simply top notch and I hope you're doing good with your rehab.

A strip that I haven't come across after first seeing it on your site is the one where Miss Truth is camping and runs into the boy scouts. I'd love if you could post it. Thanks
I wish I still had that story, too..m
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cartoonjoe2004 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.