One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3141  
Old 04-09-2015, 05:04 AM
terriuk terriuk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 977
Thanks: 4,748
Thanked 5,812 Times in 796 Posts
Default

hxxp://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1988242/Lady-Godivas-ride-naked-through-London.html


film trailer- hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCbKEMpYYBg


Phoebe pc from film, and then the promo girls..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lady-godiva-3.jpg (44.4 KB, 542 views)
File Type: jpg godiva-london-404_672194c.jpg (20.9 KB, 1170 views)
Reply With Quote
  #3142  
Old 04-09-2015, 05:10 AM
terriuk terriuk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 977
Thanks: 4,748
Thanked 5,812 Times in 796 Posts
Default

also found an interview clip, that shows bits of the film..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBsjigJbU-o
Reply With Quote
  #3143  
Old 04-11-2015, 10:45 PM
posty posty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 210
Thanks: 329
Thanked 2,044 Times in 135 Posts
Default

my fav......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20130622-IMG_4300.jpg (664.5 KB, 762 views)
Reply With Quote
  #3144  
Old 04-18-2015, 07:45 AM
osreb osreb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 54,198
Thanks: 26,858
Thanked 1,871,647 Times in 55,632 Posts
Default Saturday

more rowers----sorry if repost
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _row-180 (1).jpg (72.8 KB, 595 views)
File Type: jpg _row-180 (2).jpg (60.2 KB, 573 views)
File Type: jpg _row-180 (3).jpg (75.1 KB, 389 views)
File Type: jpg _row-180 (4).jpg (67.0 KB, 496 views)
File Type: jpg _row-180 (5).jpg (82.7 KB, 508 views)
File Type: jpg _row-180 (6).jpg (73.8 KB, 773 views)
File Type: jpg _row-180 (7).jpg (101.7 KB, 883 views)
File Type: jpg _row-180 (8).jpg (56.4 KB, 418 views)
File Type: jpg _row-180 (9).jpg (83.8 KB, 307 views)
File Type: jpg _row-180 (10).jpg (86.4 KB, 1281 views)
Reply With Quote
  #3145  
Old 04-22-2015, 02:29 AM
dmwatcher dmwatcher is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 98
Thanks: 3,011
Thanked 2,377 Times in 93 Posts
Default General Question on Nudity

So I hope I'm not out of line for asking this here, and I definitely apologize in advance if I am, but do you guys ever wonder about the shoots where the girls still wear underwear but the guys are totally nude? I get that guys don't have any "boobs" to cover, but still, doesn't that seem a little unfair?

I mean, not only do the guys have their butts totally out and naked, but all they've got is their hands to cover their penises. Which, I get is enough, but still, let's even say it's based on the fact that each gender can use 1 hand to cover their intimate parts. It seems like most boobs are easier to cover with 1 arm/hand than a penis and balls with 1 hand. Not to mention, female boobs are one of the most exposed "private" areas of the human body, whereas dicks are one of the least shown parts of the human body -of either gender-, if not -the- least shown part.

Thought of another way, guys seem much more exposed then the girls that are effectively wearing a bikini bottom, so no different from the beach, and have their hands to cover their boobs. Meanwhile, their asses and vaginas are completely covered, whereas again, the guys are completely naked except for a well-placed hand that could very easily slip and expose them to their classmates.

I get that guys are generally much more comfortable getting nude in front of the opposite gender, but still, I feel like if I was one of these guys I'd feel like I was kind of getting shafted.

Am I way off-base? How does everyone else feel about this? Are the girls getting the better deal in this scenario?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dmwatcher For This Useful Post:
  #3146  
Old 04-22-2015, 12:52 PM
Lotfw Lotfw is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,485
Thanks: 23,423
Thanked 35,464 Times in 3,631 Posts
Default

Half naked / all naked / all good

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmwatcher View Post
So I hope I'm not out of line for asking this here, and I definitely apologize in advance if I am, but do you guys ever wonder about the shoots where the girls still wear underwear but the guys are totally nude? I get that guys don't have any "boobs" to cover, but still, doesn't that seem a little unfair?

I mean, not only do the guys have their butts totally out and naked, but all they've got is their hands to cover their penises. Which, I get is enough, but still, let's even say it's based on the fact that each gender can use 1 hand to cover their intimate parts. It seems like most boobs are easier to cover with 1 arm/hand than a penis and balls with 1 hand. Not to mention, female boobs are one of the most exposed "private" areas of the human body, whereas dicks are one of the least shown parts of the human body -of either gender-, if not -the- least shown part.

Thought of another way, guys seem much more exposed then the girls that are effectively wearing a bikini bottom, so no different from the beach, and have their hands to cover their boobs. Meanwhile, their asses and vaginas are completely covered, whereas again, the guys are completely naked except for a well-placed hand that could very easily slip and expose them to their classmates.

I get that guys are generally much more comfortable getting nude in front of the opposite gender, but still, I feel like if I was one of these guys I'd feel like I was kind of getting shafted.

Am I way off-base? How does everyone else feel about this? Are the girls getting the better deal in this scenario?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lotfw For This Useful Post:
  #3147  
Old 04-22-2015, 02:42 PM
grandeweasel's Avatar
grandeweasel grandeweasel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 241
Thanks: 86
Thanked 1,181 Times in 219 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmwatcher View Post
So I hope I'm not out of line for asking this here, and I definitely apologize in advance if I am, but do you guys ever wonder about the shoots where the girls still wear underwear but the guys are totally nude? I get that guys don't have any "boobs" to cover, but still, doesn't that seem a little unfair?

I mean, not only do the guys have their butts totally out and naked, but all they've got is their hands to cover their penises. Which, I get is enough, but still, let's even say it's based on the fact that each gender can use 1 hand to cover their intimate parts. It seems like most boobs are easier to cover with 1 arm/hand than a penis and balls with 1 hand. Not to mention, female boobs are one of the most exposed "private" areas of the human body, whereas dicks are one of the least shown parts of the human body -of either gender-, if not -the- least shown part.

Thought of another way, guys seem much more exposed then the girls that are effectively wearing a bikini bottom, so no different from the beach, and have their hands to cover their boobs. Meanwhile, their asses and vaginas are completely covered, whereas again, the guys are completely naked except for a well-placed hand that could very easily slip and expose them to their classmates.

I get that guys are generally much more comfortable getting nude in front of the opposite gender, but still, I feel like if I was one of these guys I'd feel like I was kind of getting shafted.

Am I way off-base? How does everyone else feel about this? Are the girls getting the better deal in this scenario?
It's a charity calendar shoot. The models are probably making these decisions by themselves.
Reply With Quote
  #3148  
Old 04-22-2015, 11:14 PM
retrac55 retrac55 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,832
Thanks: 117,878
Thanked 16,541 Times in 1,682 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by osreb View Post
more rowers----sorry if repost
lol osreb.. sorry if repost? isn't everything you do a repost? most of these particular pictures were posted only about 10 posts earlier (post 3213) on this same page. if you had scrolled down just a little, you would have seen them. posting something that is on the same page seems very redundant to me.

Last edited by retrac55; 04-22-2015 at 11:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to retrac55 For This Useful Post:
  #3149  
Old 04-23-2015, 10:58 AM
ECUpirate ECUpirate is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 78
Thanks: 5,006
Thanked 823 Times in 67 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrac55 View Post
lol osreb.. sorry if repost? isn't everything you do a repost? most of these particular pictures were posted only about 10 posts earlier (post 3213) on this same page. if you had scrolled down just a little, you would have seen them. posting something that is on the same page seems very redundant to me.
Thanks, retrac55! My first thought when I saw that was, "Well, those are words I never thought I'd see from osreb; he should put them in his signature."

Those pics will soon reappear on the E I E I O thread as "Boating babes; Wet Wednesdays; "Group nudity"; "From the rear"; and if he thinks one girl looks slightly older than the others, as "Mother - Daughter maybe?"

I don't want to sound harsh. New members are constantly coming on board, and they may not have seen the pictures before, so osreb is keeping the pics re-circulating. I admit I miss the context of a photo sometimes, and he often reposts from his own posts just a few pages earlier, but hey, the man wants his million thanks.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ECUpirate For This Useful Post:
  #3150  
Old 04-25-2015, 07:54 AM
Pedro the Fisherman's Avatar
Pedro the Fisherman Pedro the Fisherman is offline
Our man at the nudist beach
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,177
Thanks: 3,081
Thanked 151,256 Times in 3,869 Posts
Default

Yep, been there, done that....just have to let it wash over you!
__________________
If God had intended that people should go around totally naked, we'd all have been born that way."
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
calendar, charity, charity calendar, cheerleaders, enf, naked, nudes, nudity, public, shy nude, student, tease


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.