photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2014, 06:51 PM

Thanks for the positive feedback from everyone.

I've always liked the gradual strippings and the moments when they are almost stripped but save themselves at the last moment. Actually, towards the endof the adventre, when they lose their underwear, is when I start to lose interest but I know that a lot of people prefer ENF to EUF. That's also why I have a slower build up at the beginning.

The Home Alone concept can definitely be expanded and gives you almost the same freedom as doing a Haunted House based story. But not only do you have to think of scenarios for them to get into, you need to consider (relatively) believable reasons for them to end, or to escape them.

A sequel could be done in the future, either by myself or someone else, but I have no plans at the moment. I am not the most consistent or recurrent of contributors.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LSSno1fan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2014, 01:35 AM

Wow! That was wicked, I've never red any story like that. Verry creative.
Old 12-08-2014, 07:16 AM

Thanked 2,228 Times in 255 Posts

This story was great fun -- excellent premise, nice comedic themes and sexy slapstick. All around enf goodness!

I would definitely love a sequel of some kind, perhaps with a lil more emphasis/description of the naughty bits once they get exposed? I had a lovely, clear image of the lovely main character otherwise..! Please do more!
Old 12-09-2014, 05:37 AM

Pretty good ENF twist on an old childhood favorite. Like you, I prefer EUF over ENF and I'd love to see an EUF story from you. Regardless of what you decide to write, keep up the good work!
Old 12-17-2014, 04:58 PM

Thanked 2,579 Times in 247 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSSno1fan View Post
Thanks for the positive feedback from everyone.

I've always liked the gradual strippings and the moments when they are almost stripped but save themselves at the last moment. Actually, towards the endof the adventre, when they lose their underwear, is when I start to lose interest but I know that a lot of people prefer ENF to EUF. That's also why I have a slower build up at the beginning.

The Home Alone concept can definitely be expanded and gives you almost the same freedom as doing a Haunted House based story. But not only do you have to think of scenarios for them to get into, you need to consider (relatively) believable reasons for them to end, or to escape them.

A sequel could be done in the future, either by myself or someone else, but I have no plans at the moment. I am not the most consistent or recurrent of contributors.

I too prefer EUF to ENF. This story is well written and well paced. Brilliant job. The best part was the one in which Kevin takes off Skyler's pants, dooming her to one of the worst forms of humiliation; depantsing.

Whenever you feel like writing another story, I look forward to read it.

Tags
euf, home alone

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Behind Nightclub Sunderland UK 0006

2m:50s

01-23-2005

3m:51s

02-15-2023
mirror 4

0m:50s

02-15-2017
Selfshot bedroom strip dance