Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2013, 10:27 AM

Thanked 1,628 Times in 168 Posts
Default Accidental posting on social media

I would love to hear tales of people accidentally posting very private & intimate photos of themselves on social media. What happened, who saw, resulting fallout, etc.? And posting accompanying photos with your stories is a huge bonus!
Old 09-16-2013, 12:23 AM

Post I'll start

Ok looks like lots of views but no stories, so I'll post one to kick it off.

My gf (now ex) were living in GA at the time and had gone out to the coast for the weekend. While there, we took several photos of the scenery and just as many of her on the beach in and out of her skimpiest bikinis. We also took a fair amount of shots of her in the hotel room as well. When we got back from the trip I decided to upload several of the scenery photos to FB. I didn't take the time to separate the intimate from the non-intimate photos when I downloaded them from the camera to the PC. Hence a shot of her completely naked, with back facing camera, reaching for a towel in the shower was posted with all of the beach scenery shots.

Once it was uploaded, I noticed immediately and removed it straight away. I'm pretty sure no one saw or at least no one has had the courage to mention they had saw to this day.

So who's next?
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nakedskin2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2013, 06:04 PM

Default A friend's topless photos

A friend of mine who is a teacher posted her holiday photos from Egypt on Facebook a couple of years ago, and accidentally included some topless shots of herself on the beach. She had literally just posted the photos when I saw them, so after recovering from the surprise of her posting them, I quickly downloaded copies of them all, and thought it best to drop her a message as it didn't seem a great idea as a teacher for her to have them left up when I knew one or two of her ex-pupils were friends with her on Facebook. I also thought it would be fun to see her response knowing that I had seen her topless.

I will not share the photos, but I still have the messages we exchanged as follows...

Me:
Ahem?
*slightly embarrassed* Not sure you meant to share all of those photos?
Her:
indeed...computer has crashed and uploaded more personal ones...recovering from the shock and deleting now!!!
Me:
I'll pretend I didn't see them - though you did brighten up my evening )
Her:
don't......i think for a moment when i scrolled down i actually died.....then to get your message and realise someone had seen before i could delete them!!!! OMG
Old 10-31-2013, 02:11 AM

Thanked 3,314 Times in 133 Posts

A couple years ago a girl from my hometown named Autumn sent me a message on Facebook that her husband was joining and would be sending me a friend request. Sure enough I got it a couple hours later and he immediately started posting some pictures.

I was checking out their vacation photos when a picture of a very startled Autumn appeared with a cock in her mouth. I immediately downloaded it. It disappeared in seconds. Soon his entire page was gone! I guess social sites were above his computer skill level.

There was something weird about the picture. Thr cock appeared extra thin and I suspecting photoshop until I realized she was hard sucking his flaccid cock and had it stretched out when he snapped the picture. She was not expecting a photo to be taken
I still have it but would never share it.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to outlander2 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2013, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlander2 View Post
A couple years ago a girl from my hometown named Autumn sent me a message on Facebook that her husband was joining and would be sending me a friend request. Sure enough I got it a couple hours later and he immediately started posting some pictures.

I was checking out their vacation photos when a picture of a very startled Autumn appeared with a cock in her mouth. I immediately downloaded it. It disappeared in seconds. Soon his entire page was gone! I guess social sites were above his computer skill level.

There was something weird about the picture. Thr cock appeared extra thin and I suspecting photoshop until I realized she was hard sucking his flaccid cock and had it stretched out when he snapped the picture. She was not expecting a photo to be taken
I still have it but would never share it.
Did you ever mention it to her that you saw it?
Old 10-31-2013, 08:44 AM

Thanked 3,314 Times in 133 Posts

No and he only had 6 friends when it happened so no idea if anyone else saw it. I don't think he told her of his mistake. She is a good friend and mom that I would hate to cause problems. I just count myself fortunate to get to see her in this intimate photo.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to outlander2 For This Useful Post:

Tags
accidental, nudity, online, posting

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Black stockings2

1m:37s

09-21-2020
watch23

5m:38s

11-13-2021
Spitroast

1m:25s