|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#1011
|
|||
|
|||
|
Angles were perfect, except that our model chose not to expose more.
![]() |
| The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jacobite For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#1012
|
|||
|
|||
|
those last two pics shows how excited she is
![]() keep up the good work Quote:
|
| The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jasontaylor74 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#1013
|
|||
|
|||
|
Some Desi finds:
|
| The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dogseye For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#1014
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
![]() A simple pose, right in front of cam and baring it all, guess we did not see that coming. Can't help staring at her gorgeous breasts and pink nipples...damn those wonders are out! 240_1000.jpg 237_1000.jpg 234_1000.jpg 235_1000.jpg 232_1000.jpg 231_1000.jpg 229_1000.jpg 230_1000.jpg @mikidora, Happy? You should! I reckon posting more chicks (new ones) would breathe some life into this thread. Just tell me what you'd love to have around. |
| The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to jacobite For This Useful Post: | ||
02roadking1956, aguila_24, angry, asparagusbud123, B16ONX, bdgolf123d, best_v9, bl33dy, calabash, CesareRF, Closetrednecj, conductor 327, Crankdingo, crispus, cuzzyman927, dronkgat, fibes2, franzz2, fuzzy121, harold16, hubark7, igottago8, jasontaylor74, mikidora, Powarramesh, redial04, robinshood, roundandthick, sabberer, scorpion127411, Shadesofwhite, skellyinn, sleazy70, southside24, sweety, tikitom63, trexxxz, willie t, Wyattjr, XShredderX | ||
|
#1015
|
|||
|
|||
|
Done with the sets now, I'm simply posting new girls as I did 2 years back! Who needs intros?
The distinctive lack of pubic hair is not rare among chicks, we've gotta deal with it for a long time, don't we? Pop in at Boots & you'll not be surprised.
|
| The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to jacobite For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#1016
|
|||
|
|||
|
I love her that way, chick reminds me of a girl I've met in the Bradford area years ago.
|
| The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jacobite For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#1017
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I love the attractive dark skinned ones. Those who tantalise first by being fully dressed offer much enjoyment, photographed in stock standard random situations in public or with their friends and family. The happy smiling ones mesmerise me. I then appreciate seeing a little more and a little more, as they reveal their concealed sexuality and their preparedness to use their beauty to tease. In my experience the Indian girls are a surprise packet, apparently conservative but scratch the surface and they are just as many other Asian ladies who thoroughly enjoy their sex lives, and often. A new friend of my wife turned up one day and astonished me with her likeness to my wife when I met her in her early thirties. She was similarly built and presented - great smooth brown legs and mini skirt, good sized boobs and an exotic flashing smile. She is ten years younger than my wife. That was my first close contact with an Indian girl. Well, she has gone on to become close to my family, she is a subtle tease with me - for example, I arranged to meet her for coffee out and she turned up looking as if I'd bought her at the high class escort service. Follow me home high heels, long flowing split dress, low cut and boobs on show, splash of lipstick and red nails, wild long hair flowing. If I plan to visit her home she makes a point of wearing long casual dresses in light fabrics and standing in doorways to show there is nothing else underneath, and of cuddling up to me. She'll flash the brightest knickers when she sits on our lounge. I love it! (and see her as along term investment )You should see her all done up in a sari - she appears as a goddess. When we are out formally we spend a lot of time together; conversely her pretty, exotic splendorous looks tend to intimidate other fellows, who stand well clear. The only downside is my wife tells me she does not sport a beautifully smooth pussy like her - oh dear! ![]() She is what has sparked my attraction to Indian girls. You just keep on posting the beauties you wish to display Jacobite and I'll complain loud and long when I am dissatisfied
|
|
#1018
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
iwyfjwx7hpfq.jpg q6gnito3yu1e.jpg 5yoo9fyl0eic.jpg mp6c7w335kbx.jpg 553fxk1xcdbn.jpg bab9ip40256j.jpg blt3g5red64c.jpg g5rub2z5z6y9.jpg pjx1247thfbp.jpg Friend of mine sent me this pile... the good news is that there could be more revealing shots anytime soon! Stay tuned. Please, OCC allows you to comment on the pics, but simply don't post them on other despicable sites or forums. We love women and they deserve our respect! |
| The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jacobite For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#1019
|
|||
|
|||
|
She looks lovely in the last shot - after downing some Smirnoff!
![]() |
| The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to jacobite For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#1020
|
||||
|
||||
|
Great thread...are there any pics of lovely Indian women nude, spread, and full of sperm?
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| desi, indian, zip, zips |
|
|