One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #311  
Old 06-12-2013, 12:05 PM
shoarma shoarma is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 240
Thanks: 2,196
Thanked 2,671 Times in 212 Posts
Default

Great contributions! What a good year!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shoarma For This Useful Post:
  #312  
Old 06-12-2013, 12:27 PM
steveg999 steveg999 is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 93
Thanks: 63
Thanked 151 Times in 69 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoarma View Post
Great contributions! What a good year!
Indeed! Thanks everyone
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steveg999 For This Useful Post:
  #313  
Old 06-12-2013, 12:31 PM
Fango's Avatar
Fango Fango is offline
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 26,010
Thanks: 49,459
Thanked 207,514 Times in 20,179 Posts
Default

Portland:

youtube.com/watch?v=QO1lLrO5Zqw
youtube.com/watch?v=sgSrVH3NXyY

Enjoy

Fango
__________________


If you have any questions about the rules or Moderation decisions, please start a thread in the Site Feedback & Support section, rather than sending me a Private Message.

If you need a post to be removed or edited, please report the post, rather than sending me a Private Message.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Fango For This Useful Post:
  #314  
Old 06-12-2013, 02:14 PM
Klondike's Avatar
Klondike Klondike is offline
Curator of the museum of public nudity
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Northwest of everything
Posts: 7,989
Thanks: 4,867
Thanked 109,406 Times in 6,150 Posts
Default

great posers from Portland. KLondike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9020117821_83069f3602_k.jpg (1.74 MB, 495 views)
File Type: jpg 9021784148_d05d4842c8_k.jpg (995.0 KB, 621 views)
File Type: jpg 9022298044_40d604cf74_k.jpg (1.50 MB, 588 views)
File Type: jpg 9021973896_00f63ff657_o.jpg (267.1 KB, 710 views)
File Type: jpg 9021785754_3587bd1c70_k.jpg (958.9 KB, 498 views)
File Type: jpg 9020125443_a86b441320_k.jpg (1.61 MB, 384 views)
File Type: jpg 9021778320_e8528dae44_k.jpg (1,006.1 KB, 415 views)
File Type: jpg 9021786572_e92073427c_k.jpg (939.9 KB, 288 views)
File Type: jpg 9021784916_23a47df4e3_k.jpg (891.8 KB, 283 views)
File Type: jpg 9020132725_62efc63abc_k.jpg (1.65 MB, 285 views)
Reply With Quote
  #315  
Old 06-12-2013, 02:23 PM
Klondike's Avatar
Klondike Klondike is offline
Curator of the museum of public nudity
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Northwest of everything
Posts: 7,989
Thanks: 4,867
Thanked 109,406 Times in 6,150 Posts
Default

a mix of pics from the Portland daytime and portland night ride. the night ride pics were just posted by Flanker7 in the Portland WNBR thread (more there).

the girl on the skateboard is awesome. More pics of this girl would be great! I didn't see her and don't recall any skateboarders in the past.

Klondike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled-0494.jpg (1.15 MB, 522 views)
File Type: jpg 9025492773_81195acbd5_o.jpg (114.6 KB, 791 views)
File Type: jpg untitled-0717.jpg (897.2 KB, 1237 views)
File Type: jpg untitled-0734.jpg (958.5 KB, 702 views)
File Type: jpg 9025516159_49d99f78c1_o.jpg (126.1 KB, 304 views)
File Type: jpg untitled-0748.jpg (1.26 MB, 601 views)
File Type: jpg untitled-0670.jpg (1.13 MB, 706 views)
File Type: jpg untitled-0647.jpg (843.5 KB, 547 views)
File Type: jpg 9025491981_77ececc445_o.jpg (147.9 KB, 581 views)
File Type: jpg 9025516881_79c861560b_o.jpg (104.6 KB, 467 views)
Reply With Quote
  #316  
Old 06-12-2013, 02:33 PM
Klondike's Avatar
Klondike Klondike is offline
Curator of the museum of public nudity
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Northwest of everything
Posts: 7,989
Thanks: 4,867
Thanked 109,406 Times in 6,150 Posts
Default

here is a girl from London who I think is super cute. And so I'll request more pics of her too. I haven't looked back through the thread to see if this pic is already up. It could be, as well as other pics from this set:

hxxp://www.flickr.com/photos/cpj79/with/8992745049/

Anyway, they are disabled, and with the new Flickr layout, I can't right click on my mouse anymore like I used to to grab these. I'm using a Mac and Safari. any advice? Firefox?

thanks,

Klondike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg london.jpg (203.2 KB, 1086 views)
Reply With Quote
  #317  
Old 06-12-2013, 02:53 PM
lilslip33 lilslip33 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 691
Thanks: 23,767
Thanked 2,116 Times in 435 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post

hxxp://www.flickr.com/photos/cpj79/with/8992745049/

Anyway, they are disabled, and with the new Flickr layout, I can't right click on my mouse anymore like I used to to grab these. I'm using a Mac and Safari. any advice? Firefox?

thanks,

Klondike
The largest size of that photo is farm6.staticflickr.com/5324/8992745049_265f43b4c9_k.jpg which you can right click on

Install Firefox, then install Greasemonkey addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/ then install this script userscripts.org/scripts/show/168642, which places all the sizes right below the photo and works with flickr's new layout http://s3.amazonaws.com/uso_ss/21712...png?1369613112

Last edited by lilslip33; 06-12-2013 at 02:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lilslip33 For This Useful Post:
  #318  
Old 06-12-2013, 03:17 PM
Klondike's Avatar
Klondike Klondike is offline
Curator of the museum of public nudity
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Northwest of everything
Posts: 7,989
Thanks: 4,867
Thanked 109,406 Times in 6,150 Posts
Default the stars of London and Brighton 2013

I've had a little time to go back and review this thread, and I am really astounded by all of the great full frontal shots of London (and Brighton) girls this year. And so what I did was I pulled out my favorite girls, and thought I'd post them below. These girls are my stars of the show! A few I have already posted. The short haired "blonde" doesn't seem to appear anywhere else in this thread that I can tell - more pics please! The others have appeared more than once and in some cases multiple times. I also love the girl in the beret and the redhead. Thankfully, there are more pics of them up.

But I also am curious to know a few things. First off, I know that a lot of you UK guys are posting your own original work, but it is hard sometimes to know when a set goes up whether it is truly your pics or pics that came off of Flickr and you just grabbed them. So, but I'd like to know who to thank specifically for taking original pics. Thats why it would be great if when you post you state specifically that these are YOUR originals. If I had the time, I could probably ferret out that info and figure out who all you UK snappers (as opposed to Flickr pic grabbers) are - but for now, I'm just guessing.

And then I am curious to get general impressions of the London and Brighton rides this year compared to previous years. Number of riders? Percentage of women riding and percentage fully nude? The perception I get from the pics is that there was copious amounts of full nudity, but it could be just the bias associated with suddenly being awash in original pics, and perhaps the works of just a few expert snappers. So, but this is an opportunity for you UK snappers to come forward and introduce yourselves. No big deal, but I'm definitely in "thank you" mode right now. And not just London and Brighton either, but other UK rides. My only regret in being out here in the NW and attending the Portland ride is that it takes place in the dark. And so each year, I thank the lord for our ride, but then drool over the daylight Uk pics!

EDIT: and I am happy to see that in the pic department, it looks like Portland this year has climbed to the number 3 spot when it comes to the number of pics going up in this thread. No 3 behind London and Brighton. I could be mistaken...

thanks again!

Klondike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9009863177_6a81f81466_k.jpg (1.54 MB, 745 views)
File Type: jpg 9014273704_0731137abf_k.jpg (1.36 MB, 540 views)
File Type: jpg 9012871819_703102a2ab_k.jpg (1.48 MB, 636 views)
File Type: jpg Brighton WNBR June 13 40.jpg (2.66 MB, 868 views)
File Type: jpg CSC_0062.JPG (2.65 MB, 1218 views)
File Type: jpg london.jpg (203.2 KB, 475 views)
File Type: jpg SJN_09962.jpg (390.6 KB, 474 views)
File Type: jpg RSCN3652b.jpg (651.8 KB, 1003 views)

Last edited by Klondike; 06-12-2013 at 03:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #319  
Old 06-12-2013, 03:34 PM
lilslip33 lilslip33 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 691
Thanks: 23,767
Thanked 2,116 Times in 435 Posts
Default

any more shots of the rose girl?
Reply With Quote
  #320  
Old 06-12-2013, 03:35 PM
Klondike's Avatar
Klondike Klondike is offline
Curator of the museum of public nudity
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Northwest of everything
Posts: 7,989
Thanks: 4,867
Thanked 109,406 Times in 6,150 Posts
Default

Flickr user PPhichardo has copyrighted his Mexico City WNBR pics, but some of them are a must see. Go here:

hxxp://www.flickr.com/photos/diyeisax/with/9002887417/

A couple of these pics are AWESOME! Best ever from Mexico City!

Klondike
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
meaty labia, public pussy


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.