One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2101  
Old 01-20-2013, 11:28 PM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

The sun rose this morning, and I rose with it. Morning wood could break bricks, I tell you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 325_1000.jpg (19.2 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg 445_1000r.jpg (102.4 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg 456_1000.jpg (177.8 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg 463_1000.jpg (625.6 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg 466_1000.jpg (221.9 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 476_1000.jpg (194.7 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 483_1000.jpg (87.6 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 512_1000.jpg (75.4 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg 531_1000.jpg (140.2 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg 565_1000.jpg (402.1 KB, 42 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to bbgapril For This Useful Post:
  #2102  
Old 01-20-2013, 11:36 PM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

The bed next to me is empty, the wife is at the closet in her sexy undies and hose picking out the dress she was going to wear to Church today.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 580_1000.jpg (343.1 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg 581_1000.jpg (326.2 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 585_1000.jpg (151.4 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg 589_1000.jpg (305.7 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg 590_1000.jpg (247.0 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg 606_1000.jpg (67.2 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg 614_1000.jpg (84.6 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg 616_1000.jpg (83.0 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg 621_1000.jpg (57.4 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg 627_1000.jpg (149.4 KB, 55 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
  #2103  
Old 01-20-2013, 11:40 PM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

I slide up behind her and she felt my arrival inches before my hands slid around her from behind. She reached behind her and took me in her hand. "Interesting proposition you have there, but I really need to go." she said, but she didn't let go.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 633_1000.jpg (185.8 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg 634_1000.jpg (158.5 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg 634_1000d.jpg (104.1 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg 635_1000.jpg (108.0 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 636_1000.jpg (123.2 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg 641_1000.jpg (192.9 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg 642_1000.jpg (144.9 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg 643_1000.jpg (143.8 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg 644_1000.jpg (89.9 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg 645_100.jpg (176.7 KB, 48 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to bbgapril For This Useful Post:
  #2104  
Old 01-21-2013, 12:26 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

She let go of me and reached forward for a dress in the closet. I bent at the knees and pushed my stiffness between her legs from behind, sliding it across her nyloned vagina. She immediately clamped her legs tight together as I rubbed against her soft thighs and vagina lips. Cupping her breasts threw her bra, I felt her nipples respond instantly, becoming hard at my touch.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 645_1000.jpg (106.0 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg 646_1000.jpg (118.7 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 647_1000.jpg (121.5 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg 649_1000.jpg (130.5 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg 651_1000.jpg (123.8 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg 652_1000.jpg (137.8 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg 673_1000.jpg (143.0 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg 680_1000.jpg (118.6 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg 687_1000.jpg (209.4 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg 694_1000.jpg (152.4 KB, 57 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
  #2105  
Old 01-21-2013, 12:30 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

She moaned softly and I think her plans for the morning changed in a dramatic way. I placed my mouth near her ear and whispered softly, " I want you. I want your heat, I want your wetness, I want your heart, your mind, and your inner most core to know how much I want you."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 695_1000.jpg (90.6 KB, 102 views)
File Type: jpg 703_1000.jpg (291.8 KB, 191 views)
File Type: jpg 724_1000.jpg (65.3 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg 731_1000.jpg (165.8 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg 735_1000.jpg (398.8 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg 749_1000.jpg (86.6 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg 751_1000.jpg (46.0 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg 757_1000.jpg (48.2 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg 761_1000.jpg (227.9 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg 762_1000.jpg (103.5 KB, 126 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
  #2106  
Old 01-21-2013, 12:37 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

She started to turn around, but there would be none of that. This was an urgent and strong need that I wanted fulfilled in the most visceral way. I picked her up from behind, spinning around to push her face down on the edge of the bed with her ass facing me. She has a delightful ass, not too big, not too small, and firm. The tan material framed it wonderfully.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 763_1000.jpg (232.1 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg 773_1000.jpg (57.2 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg 786_1000.jpg (88.9 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg 804_1000.jpg (121.2 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg 811_1000.jpg (79.9 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg 813_1000.jpg (91.2 KB, 131 views)
File Type: jpg 822_1000.jpg (267.6 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg 838_1000.jpg (74.0 KB, 153 views)
File Type: jpg 842_1000.jpg (188.5 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg 842_1000rt.jpg (195.9 KB, 106 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
  #2107  
Old 01-21-2013, 12:42 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

No, I was not interested in oral, I wanted the gran prize. I grabbed the back of the pantyhose and toe them open roughly. She let out a little squeal as she heard the fabric ripping.
Reaching down, I parted her lips with my thumbs while squeezing her buttocks.
I placed my stiff shaft at the entrance of her tunnel and thrust forward.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 848_1000.jpg (27.7 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg 850_1000.jpg (176.7 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg 861_1000.jpg (79.6 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg 861_1000t.jpg (54.8 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg 888_1000.jpg (75.1 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg 895_1000.jpg (104.3 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg 898_1000.jpg (59.0 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg 906_1000.jpg (78.5 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg 906_1000f.jpg (109.0 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg 909_1000.jpg (53.4 KB, 58 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
  #2108  
Old 01-21-2013, 12:48 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

She screamed in pleasure as I forced forward.
I shoved hard and stopped, letting her surround me with her wet juices and soft flesh. It felt like a vise had gripped me as she squeezed her tight vaginal muscles around my shaft, then I pulled mostly out and shoved forward hard again.
Again she screamed in ecstasy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 920_1000.jpg (41.8 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg 933_1000.jpg (39.2 KB, 129 views)
File Type: jpg 944_1000.jpg (119.2 KB, 141 views)
File Type: jpg 950_1000.jpg (132.6 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg 953_1000.jpg (39.8 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg 953_1000g.jpg (115.8 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 964_1000.jpg (81.0 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg 964_1000j.jpg (154.4 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg 973_1000.jpg (176.0 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg 981_1000.jpg (386.6 KB, 74 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
  #2109  
Old 01-21-2013, 12:58 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

I began thrusting harder and faster, slapping my pelvis hard against her buttocks with a loud popping noise. She grabbed hold of the blankets with her hands, biting the bed and queefing louder and louder as my pace drove into fifth gear. A rattling noise was coming out of her throat until she began screaming "I'm coming...I'm coming.."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 31543_001_1588539498_123_167lo.jpg (85.3 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg 89920913.jpg (1.75 MB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg 148788715_42422_123_2lo.jpg (531.5 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg 209169946.jpg (943.1 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg 241342660_01_123_379lo.jpg (228.0 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg 241345800_02_123_1046lo.jpg (108.6 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 326495056.jpg (82.6 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg 362058450.jpg (324.3 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg 384566177.jpg (522.1 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg 454000980.jpg (1.09 MB, 106 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
  #2110  
Old 01-21-2013, 01:03 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

She bit the bed hard, I felt her legs stiffen, felt her gush then shake all over. Her legs went slack as I pulled out and she collapsed to the floor at my feet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 516064535.jpg (360.9 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 516861429.jpg (82.9 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg 532192991.jpg (82.9 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg 572542444.jpg (471.4 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg 578038271.jpg (45.6 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg 580931628_Sophie03_123_473lo.jpg (440.2 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg 816504455.jpg (753.7 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg 835802403_4_122_460lo.jpg (326.4 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg 879252566.jpg (91.9 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg 885809635.jpg (66.5 KB, 89 views)
__________________
keeping a good woman happy is not being henpecked, it is investing in your future
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
favorite, favourite


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.