One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-23-2005, 07:03 PM
osreb osreb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 54,198
Thanks: 26,858
Thanked 1,871,843 Times in 55,632 Posts
Default One Piece Swimsuits

this is as sexy as any 2 piece suit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1Y1.jpg (50.9 KB, 1591 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-10-2005, 01:26 PM
Turtle Turtle is offline
Slow Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 6,957
Thanks: 6,596
Thanked 153,701 Times in 6,870 Posts
Default

Not bad - is this the only one you have of her?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-08-2007, 11:21 AM
pantiepeeker pantiepeeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 107
Thanks: 5
Thanked 63 Times in 12 Posts
Default One Piece Swimsuits

I love the 1 piece swimsuits - but sadly had very little luck with finding free sites with the one piecer. I've seen most of the Asian ones - so looking more for photos which don't include Asians.

I love to Xray them - if you have any private ones that you don't want shown anywhere - you can pm me with them and I'll try and Xray them.

Thanks a million.



17. DO NOT post or request photoshop enhanced "X-ray" style photos.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg beach6.jpg (311.7 KB, 5983 views)
__________________
I've retired from Xraying - try this tutorial to learn

Daravin's XRay Tutorial
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&page=74&pp=10

Last edited by ezzy; 03-24-2009 at 06:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-08-2007, 06:36 PM
peachboy's Avatar
peachboy peachboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,633
Thanks: 427
Thanked 37,573 Times in 1,460 Posts
Talking Interesting !

I had no idea how difficult it was to find one-piece swimsuits over the net, until I tried it myself... Tons and millions of bikinis and thongs around... but no one-piece...

Anyway, I found a couple... I hope it satisfies your needs... (I have a few more. Let me know if you want them posted) Regards!

Peach
Attached Images
File Type: jpg op1.jpg (138.7 KB, 2980 views)
File Type: jpg op2.jpg (167.1 KB, 1541 views)
File Type: jpg op3.jpg (354.1 KB, 1269 views)
File Type: jpg op4.JPG (107.2 KB, 1239 views)
File Type: jpg op5.jpg (258.5 KB, 1233 views)
File Type: jpg op6.jpg (28.5 KB, 504 views)
File Type: jpg op7.JPG (35.1 KB, 1185 views)
File Type: jpg op8.jpg (293.7 KB, 2007 views)
File Type: jpg op10.jpg (110.8 KB, 740 views)
File Type: jpg op9.jpg (45.2 KB, 361 views)

Last edited by peachboy; 06-08-2007 at 06:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-08-2007, 06:50 PM
pantiepeeker pantiepeeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 107
Thanks: 5
Thanked 63 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Awesome thanks!!! The patterned ones can't really be xrayed - but that's ok - I will keep them in my collection as I love them.

Amazing there isn't more aye!
__________________
I've retired from Xraying - try this tutorial to learn

Daravin's XRay Tutorial
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&page=74&pp=10
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pantiepeeker For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 06-09-2007, 02:46 AM
rocker686 rocker686 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 945
Thanks: 608
Thanked 14,107 Times in 716 Posts
Default

Here's a pseudo-one piece
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2959687330101375764gVYdam_fs.jpg (556.2 KB, 954 views)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-09-2007, 09:01 AM
pantiepeeker pantiepeeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 107
Thanks: 5
Thanked 63 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSK18
Piece Swimsuits???
Thats a stupid fetish :-)

I've never claimed to be normal - normal is following everyone else

Whatever shakes a person's tree, if someone likes poo then as long as it doesn't affect me, then I don't care - different strokes - and as long as it isn't hurting anyone then what's the problem?
__________________
I've retired from Xraying - try this tutorial to learn

Daravin's XRay Tutorial
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&page=74&pp=10
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pantiepeeker For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 03-24-2009, 04:13 PM
SuriG SuriG is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 48
Thanks: 2,708
Thanked 138 Times in 29 Posts
Default ANY MORE???

I think there is something VERY sexy aobut a woman in a one piece swim suit. Anyone who has any to add, they would be very much appreciated!

Thanx.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuriG For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 03-26-2009, 11:29 AM
gcannon gcannon is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 63
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2,776 Times in 64 Posts
Default

Some of my favorites....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1147477128.jpg (49.1 KB, 1204 views)
File Type: jpg 2001706440096613136ECqCNT_fs.jpg (152.3 KB, 1487 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1715.jpg (404.0 KB, 706 views)
File Type: jpg s113a.JPG (413.5 KB, 665 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3089.jpg (430.5 KB, 838 views)
File Type: jpg 333802502.jpg (123.3 KB, 475 views)
File Type: jpg 124421761_a850fcf53a_o.jpg (223.8 KB, 607 views)
File Type: jpg 008450376.jpg (103.8 KB, 1081 views)

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 09-01-2019 at 12:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 73 Users Say Thank You to gcannon For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 03-26-2009, 12:20 PM
evilstan's Avatar
evilstan evilstan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 304
Thanks: 28,948
Thanked 1,401 Times in 206 Posts
Default Only one I have!

A friend!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jackie life gaurd.jpg (73.7 KB, 663 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
girls, hot, maillot, onepiece swimsuits, swimming costume, swimsuit


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.