One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1251  
Old 08-01-2012, 02:24 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

I don't know if Carol had eve tried anal sex before, but I was going to find out. I was already lubed up from Shelly so I knew it would not be too hard on her, if she could handle it. I mounted her from behind and held on to the scraps of hose still around her waist. Gently, I eased myself in, slowly going deeper as she relaxed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 38087281.jpg (62.4 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg 670493639.jpg (69.0 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg 743926340.jpg (68.0 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg 888011412.jpg (149.4 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg 956761572.jpg (61.6 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg 1870036838.jpg (54.6 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg 1889520080.jpg (80.4 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg h0075_210x11959_1680_4272.jpg (754.9 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpeg happy-new-nymph.jpeg (279.5 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM4845[(051293)23-21-16].JPG (313.4 KB, 65 views)
Reply With Quote
  #1252  
Old 08-01-2012, 02:31 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

When I had sank the full depth, she let out this muffled grunt/squeal that was an amazing turn on. She reached under herself and began masturbating vigorously. In the meanwhile Shelly is holding her head firmly between her legs and screaming she was cumming.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HPIM4845[(069867)23-22-50].JPG (251.5 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM4846[(002505)08-49-07].JPG (353.1 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM4846[(002932)08-49-14].JPG (342.1 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpeg in-a-rush-to-fuck.jpeg (146.2 KB, 141 views)
File Type: jpeg i-need-a-cold-shower-after-this.jpeg (130.8 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpeg I-think-shes-coming.jpeg (74.6 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpeg I-want-to-fuck-you.jpeg (193.9 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpg I-want-to-penetrate-her-691x1024.jpg (81.5 KB, 195 views)
File Type: jpeg jenny-gives-us-a-glimpse.jpeg (92.4 KB, 191 views)
File Type: jpg JgAf_oBcANM.jpg (546.4 KB, 124 views)
Reply With Quote
  #1253  
Old 08-01-2012, 02:44 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

Shelly rolled off to the side panting, while I straddled Carols buttocks had went for broke. I felt her arch up while I was inside her and she brought herself to meet every thrust of mine, crying for me not to stop. She climaxed and I swear it felt amazing to be in her at that moment. I couldn't help but do the same with gusto.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg juliette0001_112x92651_1680_4896.jpg (914.5 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg juliette0002_112x92834_1680_3963.jpg (963.7 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg juliette0008_112x93523_1680_4896.jpg (895.6 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg kt33o62sdf7m.jpg (66.1 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpeg let-me-pull-down-those-knickers.jpeg (134.8 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg lhv0agyxo9wd.jpg (1.14 MB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg lore0046_209x30134_1680_4272.jpg (1.11 MB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg lysia0033_212x12058_1680_4896.jpg (1.22 MB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg lysia0034_212x12204_1680_4896.jpg (1.10 MB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg madameanzai0005_111x54020_1680_4272.jpg (824.1 KB, 73 views)
Reply With Quote
  #1254  
Old 08-01-2012, 02:55 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

After great hot shower, we returned to the bed. Carrol said she was too worn out to continue, but Shelly insisted I owed her the pleasure of starting back up where we had left off. With some encouragement from her talented tongue, I was up for the task.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2083781677.jpg (94.1 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpg madameanzai0008_111x54258_1680_4272.jpg (713.2 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg madameanzai0012_111x54527_1680_4272.jpg (761.5 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg madameanzai0016_111x54702_1680_4272.jpg (928.7 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg madameanzai0019_111x54958_1680_3626.jpg (856.3 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpeg my-draling-kitty.jpeg (214.5 KB, 200 views)
File Type: jpg nny0098_212x30045_1680_4896.jpg (1.04 MB, 66 views)
File Type: jpeg no-sexual-inhibitions-here.jpeg (262.9 KB, 102 views)
File Type: jpg noss0001_111x94418_1680_4272.jpg (852.4 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg Pe1_0107.jpg (415.7 KB, 93 views)
Reply With Quote
  #1255  
Old 08-01-2012, 03:01 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

I don't care how wet Shelly was, when I was finished I felt like I had overdone it. we went two more times until I cried Uncle. I was sore for a few days, but it took weeks to wipe the smile off of my face. If you've ever been with two women at once, you have been an Olympic contender yourself.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg !!.jpg (159.1 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg 4519042182_aea3f0af43_z.jpg (140.0 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg QNG0903.jpg (114.0 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg QNG0913.jpg (131.5 KB, 138 views)
File Type: jpg QNG0919.jpg (129.6 KB, 315 views)
File Type: jpg QNG0924.jpg (121.2 KB, 146 views)
File Type: jpg russian-amateur-girl-serie-289-bride-12717076281324393537.jpg (120.2 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg sarah01_neo_oognip_720.jpg (194.1 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg sarah03_neo_oognip_720.jpg (214.6 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg sarah04_neo_oognip_720.jpg (196.6 KB, 96 views)
Reply With Quote
  #1256  
Old 08-01-2012, 03:07 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

I saw them once more, but never like this. I attended Carrol's wedding and saw Shelly twice more in private. She once asked me why I found Carrol's rear entrance so exciting that night and I confessed that it was the nylons that had pushed me over the edge.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sarah05_neo_oognip_720.jpg (193.8 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg scyllia0008_210x12610_1680_4272.jpg (763.1 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpeg sex-coffee-and-morning-paper.jpeg (190.6 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg Shared_With_A_Bloke_From_A_Pub_14.jpg (179.2 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg Shared_With_A_Bloke_From_A_Pub_20.jpg (156.7 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg Shared_With_A_Bloke_From_A_Pub_22.jpg (192.4 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg Shared_With_A_Bloke_From_A_Pub_26.jpg (172.7 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpeg the-fucking-point.jpeg (56.6 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpeg this-fucking-position-comes-highly-recommended.jpeg (72.2 KB, 195 views)
File Type: jpg uyaq88suavbg.jpg (491.6 KB, 88 views)
Reply With Quote
  #1257  
Old 08-01-2012, 03:16 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

The last time we met, she wore a body suite under her clothes and we had a passionate time of it, but she would not go for the anal, she said I was way too big for her to try that with me. I guess that is a compliment, but it was a disappointment. If anyone had the right gear for the job, it was her. As a compromise, she tried a vibrator while I fulled in the gap.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WBW-Babe-1432492N.jpg (59.8 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg WBW-Babe-1442760N.jpg (125.9 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg WBW-Babe-1472062N.jpg (182.0 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg WBW-Babe-1483309N.jpg (56.9 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpeg what-a-fucking-position.jpeg (176.8 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpeg Women-Put-on-a-Sexual-Performance.jpeg (81.0 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg xxifipd0s3we.jpg (211.1 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg y_75c06247.jpg (130.1 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpeg you-make-a-grown-man-cry.jpeg (326.1 KB, 162 views)
File Type: jpg 0.jpg (234.4 KB, 124 views)
Reply With Quote
  #1258  
Old 08-06-2012, 02:57 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

Hello to all, I hope you have had a great time
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (290.8 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg 9c721b544e577c85f7e0d19b59824e12.jpg (121.3 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg 43.jpg (102.0 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg 050_1000.jpg (27.3 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg 54.jpg (258.7 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg 059_1000.jpg (53.7 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg 354_1000.jpg (231.8 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg 404_1000.jpg (74.0 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg 469_1000.jpg (81.3 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg 500.jpg (65.3 KB, 58 views)
Reply With Quote
  #1259  
Old 08-06-2012, 03:01 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

To my friend SRV, I have missed you buddy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 523_1000.jpg (105.8 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg 792_1000.jpg (64.1 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg 843_1000.jpg (39.4 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg 846_1000.jpg (144.3 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg 987_321.jpg (403.6 KB, 167 views)
File Type: jpg 8237yrh37e (9).jpg (1.80 MB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg 10175935.jpg (94.4 KB, 203 views)
File Type: jpg 18951883.jpg (174.2 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg 99714360.jpg (709.2 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg 137985030.jpg (341.2 KB, 169 views)
Reply With Quote
  #1260  
Old 08-06-2012, 03:09 AM
bbgapril's Avatar
bbgapril bbgapril is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,426
Thanks: 708
Thanked 90,701 Times in 4,414 Posts
Default

So, I was talking to this young lady at the bar the other night, and she told me she had dumped her boyfriend because he was looking at porn on the computer
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 180409331.jpg (38.1 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg 245967264.jpg (68.3 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg 358900735.jpg (134.3 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg 373509605.jpg (102.3 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg 534047373.jpg (56.2 KB, 154 views)
File Type: jpg 621438999.jpg (161.0 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg 633622327_88_123_966lo.jpg (275.0 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg 737907547.jpg (63.1 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg 753028871.jpg (61.7 KB, 115 views)
File Type: jpg 811749345.jpg (59.8 KB, 95 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
favorite, favourite


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.