One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #231  
Old 07-10-2012, 07:59 PM
iggysmith's Avatar
iggysmith iggysmith is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,384
Thanks: 78,443
Thanked 167,059 Times in 8,330 Posts
Default lone ass flash

I know who I'm looking at....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 201793770wUJJjx_fs.jpg (319.2 KB, 649 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to iggysmith For This Useful Post:
  #232  
Old 07-13-2012, 12:23 PM
alphaboo alphaboo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 628
Thanks: 63
Thanked 5,951 Times in 347 Posts
Default I hope this ins't a pro pic

As of late I seem to be missing the fact that some photos I am posting are pro pics.

If they don't have watermarks I really don't know how I can tell they are pro pics. So how do I post photos that I check for watermarks, find no watermarks, post the photo and have it removed as a pro pic. How do I tell if a photo is a pro pic if it has no watermark? I don't want to break the forum rules.

The following photo seems to be a girl at a party looking for attention. I see no watermark, I also see nothing that indicates that it is a pro pic. However if it gets removed as a pro pic how can I tell before hand? And if I can't tell I still end up breaking the forum rules.

To Fango

Thanks for the link to the photos I lost.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg attachment-9.jpg (758.6 KB, 865 views)
__________________
"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may".
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to alphaboo For This Useful Post:
  #233  
Old 07-14-2012, 01:47 AM
alphaboo alphaboo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 628
Thanks: 63
Thanked 5,951 Times in 347 Posts
Default two more girls

that want to be the center of attention and I am happy to give them plenty of attention

***** WATERMARKED PIC REMOVED *****
***** PRO PIC REMOVED *****
__________________
"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may".

Last edited by Fango; 07-14-2012 at 04:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alphaboo For This Useful Post:
  #234  
Old 07-19-2012, 10:45 AM
iggysmith's Avatar
iggysmith iggysmith is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,384
Thanks: 78,443
Thanked 167,059 Times in 8,330 Posts
Default full circle!

Hey Alphaboo,

You are definitely on topic with this one - this girl was the reson I starting this thread! see the first post for more of her.

iggy




Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaboo View Post
As of late I seem to be missing the fact that some photos I am posting are pro pics.

If they don't have watermarks I really don't know how I can tell they are pro pics. So how do I post photos that I check for watermarks, find no watermarks, post the photo and have it removed as a pro pic. How do I tell if a photo is a pro pic if it has no watermark? I don't want to break the forum rules.

The following photo seems to be a girl at a party looking for attention. I see no watermark, I also see nothing that indicates that it is a pro pic. However if it gets removed as a pro pic how can I tell before hand? And if I can't tell I still end up breaking the forum rules.

To Fango

Thanks for the link to the photos I lost.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iggysmith For This Useful Post:
  #235  
Old 07-20-2012, 01:55 AM
alphaboo alphaboo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 628
Thanks: 63
Thanked 5,951 Times in 347 Posts
Default Sorry about the watermark

I meant to post this photo.

Mea Culpa be more careful in future but they do look similar and I did not double check I was posting the correct un-watermarked photo.

Again be more careful about watermarks in future.

PS that watermark was damn hard to see
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ee4b.jpg (25.1 KB, 285 views)
__________________
"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may".

Last edited by alphaboo; 07-20-2012 at 02:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alphaboo For This Useful Post:
  #236  
Old 07-23-2012, 10:38 AM
gasb gasb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 892
Thanks: 16,178
Thanked 16,481 Times in 912 Posts
Default

found
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 35978_147195781964748_564191_n.jpg (51.5 KB, 535 views)
File Type: jpg 39736_147195775298082_1399144_n.jpg (67.3 KB, 985 views)
File Type: jpg 40554_147195678631425_2561358_n.jpg (81.4 KB, 210 views)
File Type: jpg 58263_1590521612704_6754843_n.jpg (81.7 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg 59770_157972904220369_8219646_n.jpg (71.8 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg 59873_157972674220392_6624227_n.jpg (78.9 KB, 264 views)
File Type: jpg 62003_157972614220398_4758628_n.jpg (72.3 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg 254494_222294437788215_5827262_n.jpg (96.0 KB, 447 views)
Reply With Quote
  #237  
Old 07-23-2012, 12:54 PM
PeeBee PeeBee is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 189
Thanks: 0
Thanked 739 Times in 151 Posts
Default

Just a thought folks. Some of the photos on this forum of "Wet T shirts", "Initiations", "Sororities" & "Spring breaks" etc are over 10 years old. The ladies featured in those will now be established in their chosen careers.
Anyone recognise their doctor, teacher, lawyer, politician or their boss even in any of them?

My Manager went to Uni in 2000; I've asked her if she ever took part in any initiation ceremony, but she denies it. There is an often reposted photo on here taken in the year 2000 of an initation ceremony where one female student has honey licked off her breasts by another girl. All I can say is the one covered in honey (right of the screen) is the identical twin sister of my manager.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...8&d=1315223910
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:
  #238  
Old 07-24-2012, 01:20 PM
PeeBee PeeBee is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 189
Thanks: 0
Thanked 739 Times in 151 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeeBee View Post
All I can say is the one covered in honey (right of the screen) is the identical twin sister of my manager.https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...8&d=1315223910
Suspiscions confirmed! My manager has today returned from holiday and confirmed she sunbathed topless (as she always does) and...... won a pole dancing contest in Malia. Sadly she did not pass round photos of herself on holiday
Reply With Quote
  #239  
Old 07-25-2012, 06:50 PM
iggysmith's Avatar
iggysmith iggysmith is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,384
Thanks: 78,443
Thanked 167,059 Times in 8,330 Posts
Default More practice makes perfect

let's hope they do more than just look at 'em
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 284976204HtFxtw_fs.jpg (378.3 KB, 489 views)
File Type: jpg 371911270HamUcA_fs.jpg (252.3 KB, 281 views)
File Type: jpg 479982319vQmoau_fs.jpg (270.8 KB, 258 views)
File Type: jpg 479983776rSWbbz_fs.jpg (261.2 KB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg 479984236wwNjZl_fs.jpg (204.7 KB, 210 views)
File Type: jpg 479985364lQKJMm_fs.jpg (256.0 KB, 162 views)
File Type: jpg 479986080wbZnOi_fs.jpg (357.8 KB, 115 views)
File Type: jpg 479987488Xuekej_fs.jpg (371.6 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg 199900_1027767248647_4513_n.jpg (33.0 KB, 115 views)
File Type: jpg 2815112170087450151MdvAis_ph.jpg (45.7 KB, 179 views)
Reply With Quote
  #240  
Old 07-29-2012, 11:10 PM
skyjack skyjack is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: I'm here.
Posts: 49
Thanks: 93
Thanked 198 Times in 44 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeeBee View Post
Suspiscions confirmed! My manager has today returned from holiday and confirmed she sunbathed topless (as she always does) and...... won a pole dancing contest in Malia. Sadly she did not pass round photos of herself on holiday
Wow. That's . . . wow. Any other pictures of her? She's a doll.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to skyjack For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
attention seekers, only one naked


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.