uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2012, 10:01 AM

Default Dinner for two

Hi there. Long time lurker Thought it was time for me to add something. This is my very first attempt at writing. Although it's fiction, it is loosely based on a real life experience of mine.

He looked across the table, savouring the sight of the beauty before him. He still couldn't believe his luck, that this angel was sat there, dining with him. He thought of the jealous looks that the men and some women gave him, as they had entered the restaurant. Dressed in a long, black, halter neck dress, split almost to the crotch. Her succulent breasts almost spilling out from the top, he gazed in awe, at the vision before him. The thoughts going through his mind made his cock stiffen in anticipation, of what he wanted, more than anything at this moment. As they ate, he felt her foot running up his leg and finding its way into his groin. He gasped slightly at this and smiled at her. "Michelle, you don't know what you are doing to me." She smiled wickedly, knowing exactly what she was doing to him...........

He sat there, wondering what he had done, to elicit such a response from her. Here he was, old enough to be her father, thinking she could have any man she wanted.
She stood up, excusing herself and walked across the room towards the restrooms. He watched, as the men, almost to a man, watched her hungrily, her ass swaying in the dress, which almost seemed sprayed to her body. His cock was straining against his pants, he wanted so much to release it from the tight confines. She returned and he looked at her perfect legs through the split in her dress, catching a glimpse of her stocking tops. Instead of sitting opposite him, she sat down alongside him and kissed him gently on the cheek. She took his hand and slipped something to him. He looked down and saw a small, gossamer thin piece of black cloth. Taking his other hand, she placed it on her thigh and slid it upwards, under the dress. Past her stocking tops, over warm, bare flesh and further along. Her legs parted and he felt the heat from her warm, hairless pussy. His fingers slid between the lips and into her wet hole..............

"Dave," her voice was a raspy whisper next to his ear, "You have me turned on and I couldn't just lie across the table and pull you on top of me, which I would rather have done.But I wanted you to see that you have already done what few, if any men have done; turned me on with your conversation, your tenderness, your openness, and your overall kindness to me." She moved her mouth close and as she whispered the last syllables, her lips and breath caressed his ear. She moved her hips subtly to afford him more access to her. He willingly and eagerly replied, as she felt two of his fingers slip deeper into her. She had not felt this way about a man, since she had been caught with the boy who was indirectly responsible for her being thrown out on the streets. He had been an athlete and top target for any of the girls in Senior school, just like the man sitting next to her right now. But when she'd been slung from the house, because of his being found in her bed, he had no more to do with her. Yet the gentleness and caresses of this man, had stirred feelings that she thought were dead and she was outwardly demonstrating this aroused emotion for him with her physical response to him. She could feel her passion rising and carefully placed her hand on his erection.With years of practice now, from working the streets, she soon had his zipper down and her cool fingers had encircled his hot shaft. Thank God they had a booth that allowed a little cover for the passion that was overwhelming them both .She was working hard to manage her budding climax, he had moved his fingers into her dripping opening and had rotated up so his two fingers were caressing her g-spot. At the same time, he had moved his thumb to the top of her vulva and was pressing her swollen clit.She took her index and middle finger and rubbed lightly across the smooth tip of his erection. She was rewarded with his gently oozing pre cum. She smiled, as she brought her fingers from under the table and sampled his taste discretely as if she was sharing a secret with him. . .

He looked at this angel, by his side, smiled and cupped her chin in his hand. Leaning towards her, he kissed her and was rewarded with a firm response. Zipping himself up, he took out his wallet and threw some notes on the table. Taking her hand, he helped her to her feet. Arm in arm, they walked to the door and out into the warm, summer evening. Ignoring the car, he walked her down the footpath towards the lake. He put his arm around her shoulders and she snuggled tight against him. A huge full moon was high in the cloudless sky, stars twinkling brightly. He walked her along the path, towards the still lake. They stood there gazing across the water, she leaned back against his chest, her hair smelling so fresh and clean. He moved it aside and kissed her neck, causing her to moan softly. His arms, around her waist, held her firmly but tenderly. He slid them up, until they were cupping her full breasts, squeezing gently. One hand moved to her neck and undid the halter top of her dress. Pulling it down, he caressed her, rubbing her erect nipples between thumb and forefinger. She responded by pushing her backside into his groin, feeling his rock hard cock pushing into her. He moved one hand down and unzipped her dress and let it fall to the ground. She stood in the moonlight, clad only in her black stockings and suspender belt. Fully clothed, he enveloped this nymph in his arms, never wanting to let her go. He turned her to face him, pulling her towards him and kissed her again. His hands cupped her ass cheeks and pulled them apart slightly, his fingers playing around the tight little hole...

Dave's caressing of her nipples, as well as the night air, made her nipples ache with her unfulfilled passion from the booth.She would have cum there at the table with the gentle touching of both her clit and her g-spot, that he'd found so readily. She had pouted slightly, but his elegance, his kindness, his guiding her through and showing the gazing crowd that she was his and worthy of this place, not only mitigated her sense of being left high (but definitely not dry). And actually had inflamed her needs even more. As his hands cupped her ass and their mouths entwined, she moved his mouth slowly but with forethought toward her right breast and nipple, he caught the drift and responded, nibbling, sucking, drawing nearly her complete breast into his mouth and then flicking her swollen, puckered nipple with his tongue, until she was nearly ready to cum. Though this was heaven, she needed more of the sordid elegance of paradise and encouraged him down and down, her fingers moved across her skin and black lace and pulled her labial folds apart and pointed with her French manicured nail to her clit that was as tight and swollen and aching as her nipples. He needed no more coaching and all she could utter was his name, over and over again, as she moved her long fingers through his hair and lifted her hips into his mouth. "Dave, Dave, my god Dave." The wind and the moonlight were the only other entities privy to her building ecstasy.

As he knelt before her, he caught the smell of her excitement. His eyes were drawn to where her finger pointed, moist, gaping gateway to her inner self. His tongue slowly protruded and lightly licked the length of her pussy. The taste of it making his cock stir even more. She tightened her grip on his hair as he pushed between the plump lips and inside her. Probing, he worked around and up and down, flicking on her clit with the tip of his tongue. This made her hips push forward against his face. Holding her around the thighs, he continued to pleasure her. One minute licking, the next, lightly nibbling the swollen button at the top of her labia. Deeper his tongue went, tasting the sweet juice which was now flowing readily. Harder and harder he worked, hearing her moaning and calling his name. Her body was shaking uncontrollably as he felt her starting to climax. "Dave, Dave, make me cum! I want to come for you!!" Her hands took on more strength as she pulled his face tight into her. He heard her screaming out as the orgasm shot through her young body. Holding onto her, to prevent her legs giving way under her, he got to his feet. Holding her in his arms, he kissed her, sharing her taste with her. He could feel her body shivering in the evening chill, so he put his jacket around her petite body. She leaned against him, secure in his grip. He looked at her, torn between wanting to protect her and wanting to spend the night despoiling her. She made up his mind, by sliding his zipper down, sliding her tiny hand inside and grabbing his swollen cock. Her hand pumped up and down the shaft, teasing him. She knelt down in front of him with her mouth open and drew him deep inside her. Her years of practice enabled her to take him all the way to the root. She drew her head back and ran her lips around the angrily swollen head of his member, before noisily taking it back inside her hot mouth.........

Never had she attained such a fit of pleasure from the mouth of a man, partly because her profession had guided her to guard her reactions, partly because no man had ever really cared about her needs, and partly that no man had ever aroused her intellectually and emotionally the way Dave had aroused her this evening. So though she was adroit from years of practice in taking him out and beginning to oral him, her motivations were sincere.She wanted to please him more than any man she'd ever known and as she stroked him and took him into her mouth and slid his throbbing erection across her tongue and into her throat, she was approaching it as though this were her first time. After taking him and sliding her mouth back, she opened his trousers more to have access to his balls.Tight and filled with what she needed from him. She took one into her mouth, holding it there, savoring his musky smell, accented with the red wine they'd had. All making her heady with the olfactory overload. She loved the way his erection stood, tight and flat against his stomach, throbbing with each pumping of blood.The rhythm of his life she was watching inches from her face, the heat radiating and warming her from the cool breeze along the water front. Eager, desperate to take him and relish him, yet knowing that the anticipation is often as fulfilling as the release.

She was trying to manage the sensory overload: smells, touches, tastes, all bombarding her senses, while her mind was racing just as frenetically: "This man, knowing what he does of me, gave me the most intense orgasm I've experienced.This man is the most tender and open man I've ever known and I want to give him pleasure beyond his belief" And with this in mind, she took a long, lingering lick along the underside of his shaft, from the base that melded into his balls, all the way to the tip. She was rewarded with a few pearly drops of his precum .Holding his shaft firmly and carefully sliding toward the tip, she encouraged a little more and moving her lips close to the precious dew drops, she rubbed it across her lips. Much like the way he had watched her put on more lipstick after the last course of dinner. Slowly,carefully, she traced the fullness of her lips and after smearing his clear pearls across his lips, she French kissed his glans. Lips took the tip of him barely into her mouth and her tongue teased and probed his pee-hole, hoping to pull more precum forth. Her efforts were rewarded with an low, animal moan and his hands moving to the back of her head, encouraging more, craving more of her mouth and throat as she had anticipated when she first moved to her knees before him. "Dave," she looked up past his erection that was still pulsing in her hand, "Dave, I want to please you more than anything.I want you to have the sheerest delight you've ever imagined.This is just a beginning and I can and will do anything you could possibly imagine for you tonight since you've been so wonderful to me. Please tell me what you want and it is yours, without question!" And with the promise, she took his cock and slid it across her tongue, back toward her throat, as she felt the tip press deep in the back, she made a swallow move that allowed the head to move further back and her lips to creep down, down his shaft until her lips nestled in the nest of his crispy pubic hair.She inhaled deeply his scent, and drew her mouth back along the shaft, she heard the hoarse whisper of her name as he looked down and saw the pink underside of her lips contrasted against the purple red of his inflamed erection. Her lips moved back, until just behind the glans, the dark ring a fraction of an inch from the tip that was the mark of his circumcision.Then she plunged down again, slurping and moaning her own delight. Back and forth this process happened, his load building and building. Both of them moaning their shared pleasured: his from a beautiful young woman who had voiced her willingness to accommodate ANYTHING he might want; hers from experiencing her most intense reaction from a man in her life. .

She was managing his fucking into her mouth, he was thrusting deeper and harder and she wanted it, needed it, as much as he. She was eager to have his pleasure explode into her throat, she was needful of tasting his pleasure across the back of her tongue. She held his shaft, encouraging the slide through her fingers into her mouth and throat. For one brief moment, she took her mouth back and continuing to stroke him so his rhythm was unbroken, she looked once more past his dick in her hand and into his face.His eyes, slits because of his intense need and pleasure: "Don't worry Dave, don't stop" She continued to slide her fingers around his thick shaft, moistened with the combination of her mouth and the precum she'd taken. "You can cum anytime you want. I can swallow you, I need to swallow you, I have to swallow you, please!!!" And she guided the strokes back into mouth,sliding deep into his pubic region and then back to holding the tip tight her in lips before having him thrust back into her throat once more. Then, while her mouth was pressed into his pubic region, she felt it, the base of his shaft expanded against her closed lips and she pulled back and slipped down a few more times quickly, encouraging his pleasure. His hands now were entwined in her hair and he was pushing and pulling, moaning with each thrust forward into her throat and moaning as he withdrew.Her tongue, now pressed against the underside of the thrusting dick intensifying his need and then, on the back thrust,she felt the spasm and before he could pull back completely, she grabbed his base and pulled her fingers toward her lips. Two, three times she jerked with her hand, while she held over a third of this dick in her mouth. Pulling the slicked and shimmering skin up to her lips and pulling back, keeping the margin of his dick firmly between her lips. First his animal moan and the pulsing and throbbing through her encircled fingers and lips and the first twitch of his head resting on the back her tongue and the spasm indicating she and he both craved.The first hot load of his semen erupted toward the back of her mouth and into her throat. She swallowed quickly, wary that the next spurt might over-fill her mouth and she lose some of the precious gift from between her lips and down her chin. She didn't want to lose a drop, so moved her mouth back just the merest inch or so, so that his jerking and spitting head was on the mid part of her tongue.Here, she could better capture his pleasure, and savor it. She wanted him to see how she was so thankful for what he was giving her.His hips and thighs were spasming with his dick's jerks and pumps, he pressed her head forward, and she accommodated his need and then slipped back to capture any last drops . After this quivering had abated slightly,not stopped, she pulled her mouth back and cupping her tongue, looked at him, holding it for him to see. Then pulling back and swallowing, then taking him once more into her lips and across her tongue.She squeezed and stroked more and more, milking him for every drop. After minutes of coaxing, squeezing, sliding, tasting, swallowing, savoring every possible drop and the licking the tip to make double sure, she rocked back somewhat and looked at him. Looked at him with her brown eyes, bright with a sense she'd pleased him, bright with the pleasure she'd had, and bright with the notion he had been kind, tender, dare she say it, almost loving to her. Then he shocked and stunned her: He reached and took her bare arm. She was still naked, save her suspender belt stockings and heels and his jacket, which he had d****d over her shoulders. He pulled her to him, pressing her breasts against his starched white shirt, his dick still hanging from his trousers, pressing next to her, warm damp from the pleasure of her mouth. His head bent toward hers and without any hesitation, his lips took hers and his tongue pressed through her lips, held together at first from her shock and dependence on past experience with men whom she'd pleased orally. He gently probed through her lips and pushed his tongue into her mouth. Then coached her tongue, HER tongue, into HIS mouth and he started a slow easy suck of her tongue. Between his lips and into his mouth and she felt her legs turn soft and shaky and allowed his strength to hold her, while HER orgasm HER pleasure,suddenly and overwhelmingly washed over he,r in an intensity that shamed the cliche about waves crashing on the shore. She was lost in her pleasure and in his arms and in his mouth and at this moment, never, ever wanted to be found. . .
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aston1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2012, 03:49 PM

Just a quick question for the mods. I notice that a word I have used in the last paragraph, appears to have been censored. It reads d****d. It is a very common word in the English language and has no obscene meaning. Is this an automatic censor? Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to aston1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2012, 05:37 PM

Default Over zealous auto fix

I'm guessing that it picked the word R*A*P*E out of the middle. How dare you try and hide it inside a set of Double D's...lol. Not the kind of Double D's I prefer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fory For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Daily
mmf bmwmwmf 0021

4m:24s

04-17-2007
07Robe Dance Request part 2

4m:58s

02-04-2024
college lesbians

2m:19s

06-25-2019
BOWA SOLO HC LLR 0098