One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Sexy Amateurs
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #381  
Old 03-01-2012, 12:43 AM
Crankdingo's Avatar
Crankdingo Crankdingo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 290
Thanks: 3,008
Thanked 1,963 Times in 367 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobite View Post
Oh come on Crank, you did us a multimillion pound favour of posting her lovely behind (you're lucky!) and now you dare admit you just can't enjoy her ass?
Personal question: Did you take these pics recently? And does she know you watch the stuff I post? Lol
Flattering comments for my first tepid posting of Mrs. Dingo. These are pretty recent, within a year or two. The full frame ass shot was actually a couple years ago when she was very pregnant. Another is from right after having a child. I wish so much she would pose for me as she has incredible "range" - as a photographer might say. I have pics where her ass and body look like porn star Destiny Deville, and others, like some of these, where her early thirties ass looks like that of a flabby old auntie. I intentionally posted some of the least flattering pics in my stash. Most of my pics are bitmap images that I can't upload here. I have all angles of my beautiful Indian wife covered on cam.

When I referenced an ass that I don't get to fuck I wasn't really meaning to reference anal sex. It was more a reference to any type of sex. I sleep next to this lovely woman who I do not get to fuck. I do get to jerk off on her tummy or ass every month or so.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crankdingo For This Useful Post:
  #382  
Old 03-01-2012, 01:05 AM
philiprambo philiprambo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re:

Its really a fantastic one.
Reply With Quote
  #383  
Old 03-01-2012, 07:51 AM
Crankdingo's Avatar
Crankdingo Crankdingo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 290
Thanks: 3,008
Thanked 1,963 Times in 367 Posts
Default

More Mrs. Dingo. Both voyeur pics and both within a year or so as memory serves. I really hope someone enjoys these.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 54r54r.JPG (23.6 KB, 224 views)
File Type: jpg P2070035.JPG (1.36 MB, 126 views)
Reply With Quote
  #384  
Old 03-03-2012, 03:37 AM
jacobite jacobite is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: UK, Belgium
Posts: 1,453
Thanks: 3,153
Thanked 41,204 Times in 1,471 Posts
Default Indian public exhibitionism

You take your top off and slide down your bra's cups to expose your boobs inside a capsule of an unknown observation wheel. Sorry, blurred faces only

Reply With Quote
  #385  
Old 03-03-2012, 03:49 AM
jacobite jacobite is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: UK, Belgium
Posts: 1,453
Thanks: 3,153
Thanked 41,204 Times in 1,471 Posts
Default Indian busty mature lady - they're huge!

I know someone else posted a couple of her cleavage pics before but I bring you the best in higher quality
Undressing her for your pleasure...

Reply With Quote
  #386  
Old 03-03-2012, 05:13 AM
jacobite jacobite is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: UK, Belgium
Posts: 1,453
Thanks: 3,153
Thanked 41,204 Times in 1,471 Posts
Default Newly-wed Indian with a sexy smile

That's as far as I could get of her i.e. it doesn't get beyond the very revealing pic No 6

Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jacobite For This Useful Post:
  #387  
Old 03-03-2012, 06:10 AM
jacobite jacobite is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: UK, Belgium
Posts: 1,453
Thanks: 3,153
Thanked 41,204 Times in 1,471 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobite View Post
I've got three ladies in stock for till the next weekend:

1. Lady No2 from the previous post #382 - You won't be disappointed.
2. Oh damn, same old song... I'm still 'still posting' the exhibitionist Indian lady in the red sari ... oops sorry for that
3. Perhaps one of the best Indian matures around (that's for cfag ). Just picture her in her birthday suit. How you'd see her outdoors? That's the pic below!
Well, No 2's done for the much appreciated exhibitionist and here's No3, yeps the Indian mature.
Kudos to my authority on Indian women (read this as 'authority on Indian women whose pics got leaked over the Web') who shared the pics! What do you think of her? I like her style
Background: Not much, but these were spreading around her neighbourhood like wildfire back there in India for some sloppy reasons: her hubby (rumoured to be a doctor) unintentionally leaked it, she's got herself into wife-swapping ring, bla bla bla. all loads of sick stories.

Enough of details. Enjoy 'em


Love her boobs and arse?
Reply With Quote
  #388  
Old 03-03-2012, 06:15 AM
jacobite jacobite is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: UK, Belgium
Posts: 1,453
Thanks: 3,153
Thanked 41,204 Times in 1,471 Posts
Default

More nudie pics... showing her large pink aureola and hairy armpits/privates.

Reply With Quote
  #389  
Old 03-03-2012, 06:26 AM
jacobite jacobite is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: UK, Belgium
Posts: 1,453
Thanks: 3,153
Thanked 41,204 Times in 1,471 Posts
Default Full-frontals and full nudity is always a must.

FYI, I doctored non of the pics posted...all are as they were originally shared. For the blurred faces, hidden necklaces, rings, bangles, etc there was a good reason for it.


That's all I've got for her. Loved it?
Reply With Quote
  #390  
Old 03-03-2012, 06:34 AM
jacobite jacobite is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: UK, Belgium
Posts: 1,453
Thanks: 3,153
Thanked 41,204 Times in 1,471 Posts
Default

The End? Not quite.

Every Indian lady I post shares her own load of surprises... and these are the priceless bonus pics!
For those who can't get enough of her, here's a few rare pics in HQ: teasing bum shot while wearing a sexy nighty, THE best bum shot AND bang, lo & behold, she's ***** herself with a dildo!

Told ya, Indian ladies are really special
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1802589328.jpg (81.7 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg 2111366497.jpg (720.7 KB, 168 views)

Last edited by Mudbug; 03-06-2012 at 03:36 PM. Reason: *****HARDCORE PHOTOS REMOVED*****
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
desi, indian, zip, zips


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.