One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Sexy Amateurs
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1011  
Old 01-24-2012, 01:20 PM
Larry27's Avatar
Larry27 Larry27 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 611
Thanked 2,117 Times in 136 Posts
Default Comments welcome. Your new pics and story next.

She has no idea what a great body she has or that I have these pics and are posting them. When something great happens to you, you want to tell someone about it. With sex, which is a high point of any man's life, we aren't usually able to do that. I want to tell everyone THIS woman has sucked my cock, I have licked (practically ate) that pussy until she orgasmed, I have had my dick so far up her pussy she could almost taste my cum, I have fucked her tits and I have fucked her in the ass. I have fucked her in the middle of the back yard and in the woods next to a fairly busy road at night by gaining her trust over time and assuring her that nobody will see (and nobody did as far as I can tell). I have fucked her while taking secret pictures and then masturbated the next day to her pics.The best part is that nobody would ever suspect her as someone who would do any of this and it has taken a very long time before she started to get into more than missionary. She trusted me with a blindfold and probably knows I took my own pics with my phone, but is cool enough to not ask. So far, she has no idea that this site exists and probably never will.

It is very obvious to me that a lot of guys would love to fuck her - both friends and acquaintances. Too bad, guys. I have tasted that pussy and had that mouth on my cock and it is GREAT!

I have set the bar with this 40-something midwestern US wife and mother of 3. Who has the balls to follow this with your own new pictures (we all have them or at least can get them with cell phones and webcams) and story? If you want to send me a personal message with pics, I will honor the guy code and keep them for myself. I encourage you to do it on this thread, though. I have to admit, this is an adrenoline rush.

IF you masturbate to my wife, please send me a personal message that simply says "I did". I would also like pics showing my wife on your computer with you looking at it or you showing it to someone else or a group of people. You can either post it here or send it as a personal message.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image12082011003129.jpg (283.1 KB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg Image12142011103902.jpg (316.5 KB, 191 views)
File Type: jpg p_00090.jpg (268.8 KB, 128 views)
Reply With Quote
  #1012  
Old 01-30-2012, 01:27 AM
Larry27's Avatar
Larry27 Larry27 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 611
Thanked 2,117 Times in 136 Posts
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by paja View Post
couple of more, thanks for your comments
She has a GREAT body!
Reply With Quote
  #1013  
Old 02-03-2012, 12:19 PM
wildebeast's Avatar
wildebeast wildebeast is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2
Thanks: 720
Thanked 354 Times in 14 Posts
Default My Wife--from last month

Not bad for 52?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C_01-21-12cap.jpg (421.5 KB, 216 views)
Reply With Quote
  #1014  
Old 02-03-2012, 02:07 PM
Tetramethyl's Avatar
Tetramethyl Tetramethyl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 42
Thanks: 22,547
Thanked 920 Times in 40 Posts
Default

My 50 year old shared wife.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P4230020 (800x600).jpg (261.2 KB, 182 views)
File Type: jpg P5140009 (640x479).jpg (199.4 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg ww.jpg (1.8 KB, 4714 views)
Reply With Quote
  #1015  
Old 02-10-2012, 04:56 AM
hoodyhoo1111 hoodyhoo1111 is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 37
Thanks: 100
Thanked 918 Times in 40 Posts
Default 32

New031.jpg
Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to hoodyhoo1111 For This Useful Post:
  #1016  
Old 02-10-2012, 09:54 PM
Snowviking44 Snowviking44 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 68
Thanks: 116
Thanked 116 Times in 33 Posts
Default WOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinhotcouple View Post
You asked and you received here a few more
She is dam hot! Great legs in stockings to!
Reply With Quote
  #1017  
Old 02-11-2012, 05:18 AM
wired's Avatar
wired wired is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 915
Thanks: 6,830
Thanked 26,063 Times in 936 Posts
Default

my wife
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 115063_1285419679fjj4.jpg (79.7 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg 115063_1287917014VG7W.jpg (164.8 KB, 178 views)
__________________
Feel free to repost her pics, All PM's answered so PM if you like. Feel free to ask anything you want.

Links to her threads below

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=124322
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=176747
Reply With Quote
  #1018  
Old 02-11-2012, 11:10 AM
willgiveit willgiveit is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 30
Thanks: 1,919
Thanked 377 Times in 23 Posts
Default my wife

please enjoy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (610.1 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (324.1 KB, 122 views)
Reply With Quote
  #1019  
Old 02-11-2012, 11:10 AM
thebiginch thebiginch is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 20,060
Thanks: 1,871
Thanked 483,226 Times in 21,497 Posts
Default Great job

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangelman View Post
The quality isn't real good, but it is all I could get
Looks great keep getting them
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thebiginch For This Useful Post:
  #1020  
Old 02-11-2012, 11:18 AM
cargil48 cargil48 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 191
Thanks: 388
Thanked 2,579 Times in 183 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakaka View Post
Very exciting seeing your wifes. Here mine during a vacation. Hope you like!
Obviously I like it. Very natural (exept for the "one thing" but that's a matter of personal taste).
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cargil48 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
amateur boob breast tit, andrea, april, ass, big boobs breasts tits, brittaney angel exposed, chubby, curvy, dutch, faces, flashing, geri, hotwife, italian wife, marika, mature, milf amateur, mom, my wife, naturals, pussy, smile, sophiag, spread, tits, wife, wife amateur, wife exposed, wife kay, wives


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.