One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Sexy Amateurs
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #271  
Old 01-11-2012, 12:54 PM
jacobite jacobite is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: UK, Belgium
Posts: 1,453
Thanks: 3,153
Thanked 41,203 Times in 1,471 Posts
Default

[QUOTE=delay;1117483]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobite View Post
Finally, here's the first of the 3 ladies I promised you... equally hot and nude in HQ!
We're well served with the underwear, full-frontal, backside and the full nude shots. I think she hates wearing knickers. Lol.

I would you thank you hundreds of times for this if I could!
Thanks for the appreciation delay!
That's what I basically do... bringing you lovely and very natural Indian ladies.

UPDATE: Almost forgot this one
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobite View Post
Non-nude pics of an Indian chick.

As an aside, I'll also cover her as my 'Bikini girl' this week in my other thread (Indians in swimwear) Pls pay a visit for the updates..
You can now see this cute babe in a two-piece (40+ HQ pics) here. Thought you should have a good look

Last edited by jacobite; 01-11-2012 at 01:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jacobite For This Useful Post:
  #272  
Old 01-12-2012, 12:04 AM
jacobite jacobite is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: UK, Belgium
Posts: 1,453
Thanks: 3,153
Thanked 41,203 Times in 1,471 Posts
Default

Small game. Who would you begin with?

(a) In Pic No 1
(b) In Pic No 2

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 42672637IMG0804.jpg (173.4 KB, 379 views)
File Type: jpg 4iBFo.jpg (314.7 KB, 259 views)
Reply With Quote
  #273  
Old 01-12-2012, 12:23 AM
Crankdingo's Avatar
Crankdingo Crankdingo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 287
Thanks: 2,988
Thanked 1,961 Times in 365 Posts
Default

Jeeze dude, in the first pic they are all so cute and I would love to see them all. If I had to pick it would be the girls
On the right in each pic. I would fuck all seven of them w/o a moment's hesitation.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Crankdingo For This Useful Post:
  #274  
Old 01-12-2012, 05:27 PM
GarageRock GarageRock is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 37
Thanks: 3,931
Thanked 893 Times in 40 Posts
Default

Pic1 far left, pic2 middle
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GarageRock For This Useful Post:
  #275  
Old 01-13-2012, 04:12 PM
oreoboy oreoboy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 26
Thanks: 1,267
Thanked 332 Times in 24 Posts
Default They are all hot

first pic, i would choose the 2nd from the right, she reminds me of my sil.
second pic I would choose the one on the far right
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oreoboy For This Useful Post:
  #276  
Old 01-14-2012, 06:24 AM
jacobite jacobite is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: UK, Belgium
Posts: 1,453
Thanks: 3,153
Thanked 41,203 Times in 1,471 Posts
Default

New Indian babe - face, bangles and wedding ring hidden - undressing and exposing her marvelous body!
Well, that's what I call a body to envy

Reply With Quote
  #277  
Old 01-14-2012, 06:42 AM
jacobite jacobite is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: UK, Belgium
Posts: 1,453
Thanks: 3,153
Thanked 41,203 Times in 1,471 Posts
Default

A friend forwarded me these yesterday... and I couldn't resist posting 'em, esp. given some of you requested more Indian ass pics... The full-frontal pic is my fave, yep the one taken after the shower.

Reply With Quote
  #278  
Old 01-14-2012, 07:04 AM
jacobite jacobite is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: UK, Belgium
Posts: 1,453
Thanks: 3,153
Thanked 41,203 Times in 1,471 Posts
Default

The shape of Indian buttocks! She'd make an excellent nude model, right?
I know these kinds of shots are rare, but if you'd like more like these...just plainly ASK!

Reply With Quote
  #279  
Old 01-14-2012, 07:22 AM
jacobite jacobite is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: UK, Belgium
Posts: 1,453
Thanks: 3,153
Thanked 41,203 Times in 1,471 Posts
Default

I end up today's contributions with this sweet petite Indian lady who posed full-frontal.


The last pic just about keeps every dude salivating Exquisitely taken.
You should already have noticed:
1. The so-called Indian 'belly chain' (in India, some women wear a waist thread instead, as above). There was another lady I covered before who wore the same thing.
2. The chick shaves off her pubic hair completely every month or so That's what the file timestamps indicate.
Reply With Quote
  #280  
Old 01-15-2012, 08:25 AM
jacobite jacobite is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: UK, Belgium
Posts: 1,453
Thanks: 3,153
Thanked 41,203 Times in 1,471 Posts
Default

Due to your continued appreciation, I'll keep going with new sets everyday or every few days or so - more Indian babes to enjoy and denude!

Coming up next week (Read pics from L to R, top to bottom):

1. The lovely chick with 'puffy nipples'. Thanks to a friend, I got all-new very sexy snaps of her in the nude and in different poses. I've designated four posts which to date have cumulated 70+ thanks, which makes her probably the most loved babe in this thread!

2. Mysterious pic ...Looks ordinary right? U're mistaken. Keep guessing how she really looks like 'au naturel'

3. Sari-clad, nose ring, hmmm. To what extent can you expose? We'll soon find out...

4. It's been a long time we've not checked out mature ladies... now is the time.

5. My fair lady, I - like all of you - can't wait to see what you've clicked with your cam. She's damn too beautiful

6. This mature lady in red sari is full of surprises... she'll be my Indian Hottie of the week. There's a good reason for it and you'll know why.


and lots more to to come....

I understand I can't keep posting all pics I've got in a set, so that'll be the best ones I reserve for this thread. If you wish to see more, I won't hesitate to post 'em.

Last edited by Mudbug; 05-06-2013 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Photo Removed at Photo Owner's Request
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
desi, indian, zip, zips


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.