One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #831  
Old 12-13-2011, 04:24 AM
USAVegas's Avatar
USAVegas USAVegas is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,287
Thanks: 11,017
Thanked 58,141 Times in 3,160 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear65 View Post
Our first trip to Vegas! It was wild
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkinghoze View Post
2009 MGM More to come
Bear, any more to share? maybe some where we can see where in Vegas they were taken?

Kinghoze, very nice! looking forward to the next s
et!

1107L85P10
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Stratosphere inside room 88.jpg (149.4 KB, 282 views)
File Type: jpg Paris PH Bellagio.jpg (85.8 KB, 287 views)
File Type: jpg Bellagio CP PH 4.jpg (162.8 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg Mandalay Bay inside 257.jpg (188.1 KB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg Mandalay Bay inside 258.jpg (210.6 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg Monte Carlo inside room 49.jpg (144.6 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg Monte Carlo inside room 50.jpg (137.8 KB, 234 views)
File Type: jpg Luxor 85 Pool.jpg (114.8 KB, 287 views)
File Type: jpg Luxor 83 Pool.jpg (492.1 KB, 538 views)
File Type: jpg Luxor 84 Pool.jpg (377.7 KB, 325 views)
__________________
Before you ask (or accuse) about certain pics, please look through the threads here at OCC, chances are it was already posted here, and I just added it into another appropriate category

The others are found @ places like imagebeaver, imagefap, etc

For pic removal, please contact a moderator

Reply With Quote
  #832  
Old 12-13-2011, 01:04 PM
slipstream slipstream is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,021
Thanks: 56,983
Thanked 5,657 Times in 697 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkinghoze View Post
2009 MGM More to come
holy cow...sensational body! She's a dream.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to slipstream For This Useful Post:
  #833  
Old 12-13-2011, 01:04 PM
slipstream slipstream is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,021
Thanks: 56,983
Thanked 5,657 Times in 697 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear65 View Post
Our first trip to Vegas! It was wild
Whew! What a gorgeous girl. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slipstream For This Useful Post:
  #834  
Old 12-13-2011, 03:54 PM
bear65 bear65 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 25
Thanks: 4,846
Thanked 604 Times in 25 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VR2 View Post
[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3]Bear, any more to share? maybe some where we can see where in Vegas they were taken?

1107L85P10
No, sorry but all of the "good" shots were taken in the hotel rooms were we stayed. Any of the shots with architecture in the background would be boring fully clothed shots and I can't show my wife's full face so cropping those would just make them look strange. But thank you for the compliments! She's a wonderful woman!

These pics were also taken in Vegas, but again, nothing to show anything about the city itself in them... The great thing is, it was HER idea! She said "Baby, Let's take some good pictures of me sucking your cock!" I don't think I said anything, just grabbed the camera!
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...01#post1086801

I have to say, it's kind of annoying that when I check my user control panel and look at the stats, I see these pictures have been downloaded literally dozens of times, yet there are only 5 or 6 "Thanks" clicked on the original post. Sort of makes me not want to continue sharing. I click Thanks on just about every single post I like.
__________________
If you like these photos and take the time to download them, please click "Thanks".

Last edited by bear65; 12-13-2011 at 04:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bear65 For This Useful Post:
  #835  
Old 12-14-2011, 12:22 AM
USAVegas's Avatar
USAVegas USAVegas is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,287
Thanks: 11,017
Thanked 58,141 Times in 3,160 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear65 View Post
No, sorry but all of the "good" shots were taken in the hotel rooms were we stayed. Any of the shots with architecture in the background would be boring fully clothed shots and I can't show my wife's full face so cropping those would just make them look strange. But thank you for the compliments! She's a wonderful woman!

These pics were also taken in Vegas, but again, nothing to show anything about the city itself in them... The great thing is, it was HER idea! She said "Baby, Let's take some good pictures of me sucking your cock!" I don't think I said anything, just grabbed the camera!
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...01#post1086801

I have to say, it's kind of annoying that when I check my user control panel and look at the stats, I see these pictures have been downloaded literally dozens of times, yet there are only 5 or 6 "Thanks" clicked on the original post. Sort of makes me not want to continue sharing. I click Thanks on just about every single post I like.
Bear, very nice! Do continue to post! I was hoping there was a way to show more of the background of your Vegas hotelroom, as I can ID the Hotel usually by the headboard, wallpaper, or carpet. Please feel free to obscure her face, but would love to see what hotel room they were taken at. And once again, wow, she is damn sexy!

110810T32H
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Luxor 86 Pool.jpg (56.3 KB, 700 views)
File Type: jpg Tropicana inside room 30 overlooking Hooters.jpg (1.03 MB, 561 views)
File Type: jpg Tropicana inside room 31 overlooking Hooters.jpg (947.2 KB, 332 views)
File Type: jpg Tropicana inside room 32.jpg (1.05 MB, 295 views)
File Type: jpg Tropicana inside room 33.jpg (1.11 MB, 201 views)
File Type: jpg Tropicana inside room 34.jpg (1.22 MB, 760 views)
File Type: jpg Tropicana 29 Hallway.jpg (1.16 MB, 259 views)
File Type: jpg Tropicana 32 Hallway.jpg (1.25 MB, 650 views)
File Type: jpg Tropicana 30 Hallway.jpg (1.17 MB, 589 views)
File Type: jpg Tropicana 31 Hallway.jpg (989.3 KB, 242 views)
__________________
Before you ask (or accuse) about certain pics, please look through the threads here at OCC, chances are it was already posted here, and I just added it into another appropriate category

The others are found @ places like imagebeaver, imagefap, etc

For pic removal, please contact a moderator

Reply With Quote
  #836  
Old 12-14-2011, 07:45 AM
jooo's Avatar
jooo jooo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 2,139
Thanks: 37,285
Thanked 15,552 Times in 1,647 Posts
Default

There is something about a naked girl in a hallway that is red hot!
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jooo For This Useful Post:
  #837  
Old 12-14-2011, 07:21 PM
kkinghoze kkinghoze is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 12
Thanks: 1
Thanked 256 Times in 10 Posts
Default Sexy Wife in Vegas Past 5 Years

Missed a trip in 2007 Here's Monte Carlo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0920.JPG (45.3 KB, 129 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0927.JPG (50.5 KB, 332 views)
Reply With Quote
  #838  
Old 12-14-2011, 11:31 PM
USAVegas's Avatar
USAVegas USAVegas is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,287
Thanks: 11,017
Thanked 58,141 Times in 3,160 Posts
Default

1110R2710
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tropicana 33 Hallway.jpg (1.45 MB, 428 views)
File Type: jpg Tropicana 34 Hallway.jpg (29.8 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg Planet Hollywood inside room 13.jpg (145.4 KB, 364 views)
File Type: jpg Mandalay Bay inside 261.jpg (154.6 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg Rio 27.jpg (75.7 KB, 321 views)
File Type: jpg Mandalay Bay inside 260.jpg (153.9 KB, 321 views)
File Type: jpg Rio 55.jpg (32.7 KB, 155 views)
File Type: jpg Luxor inside 463.jpg (206.1 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg Rio Pool 13.jpg (23.2 KB, 207 views)
__________________
Before you ask (or accuse) about certain pics, please look through the threads here at OCC, chances are it was already posted here, and I just added it into another appropriate category

The others are found @ places like imagebeaver, imagefap, etc

For pic removal, please contact a moderator


Last edited by Fango; 01-15-2012 at 11:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #839  
Old 12-15-2011, 02:14 AM
bear65 bear65 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 25
Thanks: 4,846
Thanked 604 Times in 25 Posts
Default Thank you VR

Quote:
Originally Posted by VR2 View Post
Bear, very nice! Do continue to post! I was hoping there was a way to show more of the background of your Vegas hotelroom, as I can ID the Hotel usually by the headboard, wallpaper, or carpet[/FONT][/SIZE].[SIZE=4][FONT=Arial Narrow] Please feel free to obscure her face, but would love to see what hotel room they were taken at. And once again, wow, she is damn sexy!

Thanks VR! I really like your posts. Just checked my stats and I'm looking at photos downloaded almost 100 times, with now just 10 thanks. Very discouraging. I'm not saying I'll never post again, but that is a very strong possibility as it stands right now. The way I see it, this is sort of a community to share and share alike, whilst showing some mutual appreciation or admiration. It takes less time to click the very simple "Thanks" button than it does to right-click and then download a picture. I've clicked the Thanks button several thousand times on this site.

I tried this sharing experiment on another site before finding this one but the number of rude, very graphic comments about what others said they'd like to do to my wife pissed me off so I closed that out and pulled the photos. I wasn't looking for crude comments like that there. I was thinking of the more positive comments like yours (I appreciate them!). Things like "Wow, you're a lucky guy" are great, things like "I'd really like to stick my tongue up her $%%" are just not cool. You don't really find that kind of rudeness here and I've liked that part so I've shared quite a few photos. I'm just not sure I'll add any more though...

Anyway, thanks again for your kind comments!
__________________
If you like these photos and take the time to download them, please click "Thanks".

Last edited by bear65; 12-15-2011 at 02:15 AM. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bear65 For This Useful Post:
  #840  
Old 12-15-2011, 02:21 AM
jbellen's Avatar
jbellen jbellen is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,658
Thanks: 7,431
Thanked 44,792 Times in 1,608 Posts
Default

Lovely lady, for sure, but the hall way photos could have been taken in most any hotel/motel hall way in the country. Vegas theme photos are really best showing Vegas skyline, streets, that sort of thing. A hotel room is just another hotel room, how do you really know what Vegas hotel it is??
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jbellen For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
april, fucking, vegas, wife


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.