uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2011, 02:43 PM

Default Sea Breezes and bared flesh

Another of my wife's true stories from when we were separated. The attached pic is of her in the very same swimsuit cover she is wearing in the story.....

"It was a warm, sunny spring morning greeting me as I awoke in our hotel room . I was on the edge. The edge of the bed, on the edge of the beach, at the edge of America. And that felt perfect for me. Because I was ready to jump, ready to get it started, ready to really be...
The sunlight was pouring in through the sheer lace curtain. It was beckoning me outside. I ran to the door, which led out on to the balcony. I couldn't wait to see the sun and to look out on the Atlantic Ocean. We had arrived late in the night, and I hadn't really any idea as to our true surroundings. I had never stayed in a hotel on the beach and couldn't believe that we had a balcony. However, it was to the inside of the property, and I would have to fully walk out onto it, to see around to the ocean. Hmm. Directly across were more rooms with balcony's as well.
I was not dressed yet, but strangely didn't care. I wanted to feel the cool ocean breeze on my naked skin, as I took in the beauty of the morning. I wanted to walk outside and not care if anyone saw me. I opened the door, and started to walk out. I could see that many people were up and already moving about. Some were by the pool, some were walking around below, some I could see across were in their rooms.
"Aren't you forgetting something?", he whispered from the bed behind me.
"Hmm, what?", I said.
"Your clothes, or did you want to give everyone a show" was the answer.
Truthfully, I couldn't have cared less, as I had so much anxious energy flowing through me. But, I had heard some kids voices from below when I opened the door. So, reluctantly, I looked around for something to put on.
In my bag, was the new swimsuit cover, that I had bought the night before. Hmm, perfect. I threw the white lacy cover on... and nothing else. And headed toward the door. "Oooh, Sexy..." I heard as I headed outside.
I stood out on the balcony. The warm breeze felt good on my cool skin, as the wind blew threw my hair. As, I watched the ocean waves crashing on the shore, I started to feel turned on. I felt sexy standing out there. My nipples started to harden, almost peaking thru my layer of lace. I surveyed the scene below. People were walking right below me, heading to the beach, which was just past the pool. All they had to do was to look up and see me. And then there were all the rooms that were a wall of glass directly across from me. I suppose people would be able to see right through my cover-up, and I wouldn't have cared if they did.

I would have liked to have done something else on the balcony..."
Attached Thumbnails
DSC07465.JPG  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Devildog1977 For This Useful Post:

Tags
public nudity

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
pee 4

3m:01s

11-09-2016
steph bath 01 02 2022

4m:24s