uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2011, 01:35 AM

Default Track Star Jess

Jess wakes up and starts getting ready for school, middle of her senior year. She sits on her bed trying to wake up. As she stood up and stretched her mom opens the door.
“Jess its time to get up.”, Says Jess’s mom.
Jess jumps back into bed and pull’s the covers over her body. She was 19,5’8, sandy blonde, B-cup, and has a bubbly butt. She went to bed that night in her tri-colored striped booty short and a pink tank top.
“MOM! Get out I’m still in my pj’s”, Jess says as he face turns red.
“Like I haven’t seen you in your underwear. Get out your going to be late.” Her mom says pulling the blanket off of her, revealing her smooth pale skin

Jess doesn’t stand up until her mother leaves, then she prepares for the day. First she changes out of her pink tank top and watches her boobs jiggle as the come loose from the tight fitting top. She hated her breast size, she hated her backside, and she hated them both. Every time she would start running at her track meets, no matter how tight her sports bra was she would always jiggle. When she was doing the 100-m dash her sports bra popped off and landed on the track. She was so embarrassed she didn’t even pick it up after the meet. She knew it wasn’t really her size that made her uncomfortable, it was Molly.

Molly was the one biggest bully Jess had ever met. This 5’5, D breasted, blacked haired, witch once lifted Jess’s skirt so high everyone could see the bottom of her bra, not to mention the booty shorts she wore that day. The first time Jess met Molly was in track, she took Molly’s spot in the team. Ever since that day Molly has been tormenting poor Jess every chance she gets. Stealing her clothes in the locker room and ridding her underwear up the flag poll, pantsing her in class and outside in front of the school buses and parents, Molly even went as far as cutting holes in the back of Jess’s track shorts so everyone could see her jiggle better she passed by the bleachers.
“Jess! Make sure you wear that present Grandma made you.” Jesses mom says from downstairs.
Jess puts on a sports bra and jeans and turns to the gift. A hand knitted sweater, green, wool. Jess puts on the sweater over her bra and starts heading down.
“Oh hey, will we be seeing you start at the track meet today?” Jesses dad asks.
“Yeah I beat out Stacy and Jenna, so I’ll be running in the first heat.” Jess says as she grabs some toast on the go.
“Well be careful walking to school honey!” her mom shouts out.

While walking she notices Molly standing on the other side of the street.
“Hey Jess! Want to walk to school together?!” Molly shouts out with an evil grin on her face.
Jess doesn’t reply, she just grasps her backpack tighter and starts walking, quickly in to the brisk cool day. She notices footsteps behind her that are coming in fast. Her heart beat quickens, her palms start to sweat, her pace speeds up. The sweater is poorly knitted, she can tell. The wind is finding its way in, causing her body to shiver as she trots now. As she gets closer to school and turns a corner she runs into Jenna, knocking both of them down. Jess turns to see that there is no one fallowing her.
“Jenna I’m so sorry let me help you up.” She says pulling Jenna to her feet.
Jenna was a tall girl and had the body of an athlete, Blonde hair, long legs, and she was strong.
“It’s ok Jess, if I was running in first heat today I’d be excited too. “ Jenna says wiping dirt off her skirt.
“But I was running from..” Jess is interrupted.
“Oh no your sweater, its got a tear in it.” Jenna points at Jess’s big hips.
Jess looks down to see that the slated tear in six inches long. She can really feel the cold air now, starting at her hips and ridding her abs up. She feels her nipples push against the sports bra, and she fears it might pop off like before. She pushes her backpack to the front of her to block the protruding nipples from sight.
Jenna smile as she says, “Jess you can’t really hide those things. I mean I could definitely notice those. What about you?”
Jess turns around and sees Molly, “ Oh yeah , Lets see if we can help you change into something else.”
“NO!” Jess shouts and she is pulled behind a bush.
Jenna grabs a hold of Jess’s arms, causing the backpack to fall. Molly then grabs the tear on the sweater and starts pulling. Jess watches in horror as the tear reaches her belly button, then her abs, then her sports bra, then she watches it hit the muddy ground.
“Well there’s your problem your bra is to tight. Better go ol’natural today.” Molly says grabbing the sports bra.
“Molly please stop, Jenna don’t let her do this. You can run first heat just don’t..”
In a fatal pull the bra tears off flopping Jess’s tits out in the open, in front of a bush in front of the school. Jess’s nipples are hard and pointing; she feels embarrassed and starts to cry. To make matters worse Molly starts playing with them. She pinches them and starts acting like they are radio knobs.
“You know Molly those booty shorts have to be constricting too.” Jenna says re-gripping Jess’s arms.
“NO PLEASE, LET ME GO!!” Jess tries breaking free, but it only causes her boobs to flop around more.
“Don’t shout too loudly, wouldn’t want to school to find you like this do we?” Molly says getting on her knee’s and starting to unzip Jess’s pants. Molly doesn’t play this time, she reaches in the pulls both pants and underwear down and pulls them off her legs, causing jiggle from the backside and front.. Jess feels the cold on her bare white skin and vagina. “Look Jenna, she shaves. Guess that’s how she beat you.” Molly says grabbing the clothes off the ground.
“Shut up” Jenna says throwing the naked Jess to the muddy ground and grabbing the backpack. “Listen b*tch, with you gone from school. I’ll run first heat. So don’t come back today.”
“She can move away for all I care.” Molly says taking the backpack from Jenna.
“If you do come back, it will me much worse for you.” Jenna and Molly walks towards the school leaving poor Jess in the fetal position behind the bush………

This is my first story so be kind, but constructive.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to notthisguy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2011, 01:17 AM

Thanked 2,244 Times in 254 Posts
Default nice!!

Congrats on your first story being a winner! My only 'criticism' is that it sounds like you need to put it under the category of [ENF] if you plan to continue the story being about embarrassed nude females.

I loved this, personally. I think the main character is cute, and there's a lot of potential there. The list towards the beginning, of stuff the bully has done to her -- each one of those could be its own short bit, all excellent ideas. The description was excellent as well, nice attention to bodily details, and of course, everyone loves the jiggle. I think I speak for most of us when I say we all want to see Jess get into more embarrassing situations.

In my personal opinion, the more ridiculous and humiliating, pushing the limits of plausibility (or going beyond itwhile maintaining grounding, identifiable details), and the more graphic, the better. But that's just me.
The Following User Says Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Daily
cutie BJ 10001

2m:33s

10-21-2008
milk4f2

0m:57s

10-20-2004