One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #611  
Old 01-05-2022, 04:12 AM
Tumbler2002 Tumbler2002 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 25
Thanks: 1
Thanked 324 Times in 25 Posts
Default Swingers

Maybe this belongs in this thread.

Flicking thru a swingers site and looking at the videos and pictures is my kinda porn. Amateur imperfect homemade etc. then stumbled on a pic of a room I recognized. Opening the profile I realized it was my brother in law and sister in law. Plenty of pics of my wife’s sister in poses around their house. Fave blurred but 100% her. Such a turn on to see her body. And also getting to compare. The next challenge is to get my wife to poses in the same places as her sis and really compare the pics haha
Reply With Quote
  #612  
Old 01-05-2022, 05:36 AM
familleplage familleplage is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 263
Thanks: 1,197
Thanked 4,221 Times in 230 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sails View Post
Nothing too exciting but I still find it hot. Years back the first time I met my PIL (8 hour flight away) they sat me down with a bunch of photo albums, doing the whole photo album thing.
Hi, great story, I was feeling reading my own story feel free to reach me out

Last edited by Turtle; 01-05-2022 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to familleplage For This Useful Post:
  #613  
Old 01-06-2022, 09:00 PM
Kimberly22 Kimberly22 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 27
Thanks: 2,080
Thanked 768 Times in 28 Posts
Default

I went to a friends house while my parents were out of town. My friend and I stayed up kind of late her parents room was in another section of the house and couldn't hear us. Her brother was out on a date and came back late. When it was time I went into the bathroom to take a shower. I reached out for the towel and it wasn't where I thought I hung it up. I stepped out totally naked and her brother was sitting on the sink he had the towel and my clothes. I had to run into the bedroom naked and wet so his sister could get me the towel.
Reply With Quote
  #614  
Old 01-27-2022, 09:44 PM
SexyCat SexyCat is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 48
Thanks: 31
Thanked 2,970 Times in 48 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyCat View Post
I've been starting with my dad, because I think he'll be more open to it.
Hey, me again!

I told my dad that I've been doing nude modeling (as a side gig), and sent him a link to my online portfolio. Lots of casual nude photos, like me on the beach, and asked his opinion of whether my mom would be cool with it.

Additional context: I have nipple piercings he hadn't seen before. For my last birthday, he gave me a sword-shaped necklace with my birthstone in it.

After he checked out out my portfolio, we had the following conversation:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad
Mom would not appreciate your site right now. Why haven't you pierced your ears? 🫣
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Don't really like ear jewelry as much. The fancy dangling ones make your ear lobes sag, and that looks bad.
Next morning, while getting ready for work, with attached picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Just noticed my jewelry matches

What do y'all think, should I continue sending him stuff like this? Think he enjoyed it? Did he maybe *enjoy* it?

Edit: I just noticed the emoji he sent me doesn't show up on this forum. It was the eye peek emoji.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg necklace.jpg (1.56 MB, 424 views)
Reply With Quote
  #615  
Old 02-07-2022, 08:52 PM
SexyCat SexyCat is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 48
Thanks: 31
Thanked 2,970 Times in 48 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyCat View Post
I told my dad that I've been doing nude modeling
Surprised I didn't get any replies to that story. Here's a screenshot in case you didn't believe me.

Do any dads out there have advice on how I can encourage this, and get to a point where I can casually send him nudes all the time?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot.JPG (543.9 KB, 622 views)
Reply With Quote
  #616  
Old 02-07-2022, 10:24 PM
piecenick piecenick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,356
Thanks: 171
Thanked 28,872 Times in 1,394 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyCat View Post
Surprised I didn't get any replies to that story. Here's a screenshot in case you didn't believe me.

Do any dads out there have advice on how I can encourage this, and get to a point where I can casually send him nudes all the time?
I would not be comfortable with seeing my daughter's nudes, I wasn't even comfortable seeing the skimpy bikini pics in her modeling portfolio. I bet most dads would agree. Her best friend in college, that's different.
Reply With Quote
  #617  
Old 02-08-2022, 03:42 AM
itit49 itit49 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 119
Thanks: 16
Thanked 2,369 Times in 119 Posts
Default

In the summer we were at my wife's parents' house, sitting in a circle on chairs and sofas in the garden. There were my wife's parents, my wife's sister with her boyfriendy, the aunt and uncle of my wife, my wife's cousin with her husband.
My father-in-law accidentally drops some orange juice on my wife's thighs and she stands up, opening her legs and showing her panties for a moment. Then she pulls up her dress and starts wiping her thighs exposing her panties. Her sister yells "The juice may ruine the dress, take it off now!". To my surprise and with the help of her sister, my wife takes off her dress. Her sister and mother take the dress into the house to remove the stain and my wife stays in bra and panties wiping her thighs with a wet napkin. She doesn't mind and she doesn't bother to cover herself.
I get a crazy erection, my wife is standing in panties and bra in front of her uncle (who maybe as a child saw her changing her diapers but now it's different) and two complete strangers like her cousin's husband and sister's boyfriend. I do not exclude that some neighbors enjoyed the scene from the windows. Bra and panties were made of white cotton, no thong or lace but under the sunlight the nipples, the ass and the pubic hair could be seen. The photo below is an example.

Obviously everyone was staring at her but my wife, feeling at home, was relaxed?!
After five minutes, her sister comes back and hands her a t-shirt to cover herself up, but it didn't seem like a priority. My wife stayed more than an hour with her t-shirt, often showing her panties before putting on her dress !!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg linger.jpg (59.1 KB, 111 views)
Reply With Quote
  #618  
Old 02-08-2022, 06:20 AM
coupleak coupleak is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Location: Belgium
Posts: 307
Thanks: 1,407
Thanked 3,788 Times in 301 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I would not be comfortable with seeing my daughter's nudes, I wasn't even comfortable seeing the skimpy bikini pics in her modeling portfolio. I bet most dads would agree. Her best friend in college, that's different.
If you're not used to seeing someone naked, it might seem a bit strange/uncomfortable.
However, if you've seen each other naked before like on a nude beach, nudist resort, sauna or just at home, there should not be any difference between a pic or real life. If of course it is a non-erotic picture.

Funny that you mentioned her college friend.
Makes me wonder if that friends dad thinks the same about your daughter 🤔🤔😉.
And what if you would find a topless/naked, headless picture. Would you recognize your daughter? 🤔🤔🤔🙈🙉🙊
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to coupleak For This Useful Post:
  #619  
Old 02-08-2022, 08:07 PM
piecenick piecenick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,356
Thanks: 171
Thanked 28,872 Times in 1,394 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupleak View Post
If you're not used to seeing someone naked, it might seem a bit strange/uncomfortable.
However, if you've seen each other naked before like on a nude beach, nudist resort, sauna or just at home, there should not be any difference between a pic or real life. If of course it is a non-erotic picture.

Funny that you mentioned her college friend.
Makes me wonder if that friends dad thinks the same about your daughter 🤔🤔😉.
And what if you would find a topless/naked, headless picture. Would you recognize your daughter? 🤔🤔🤔🙈🙉🙊
I doubt that I would recognize my daughter headless nude pic. My daughter is a very attractive, brilliant woman. She decided modeling was not for her and launched her career in a different direction, now the CEO of very successful company. We went to an event where she was the MC, on the way out we heard 2 guys talk about how hot she is.

However, in our family we didn't have a nudist culture and while we aren't prudes, we respect boundaries.
Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
  #620  
Old 02-09-2022, 06:51 AM
HedoRocks's Avatar
HedoRocks HedoRocks is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 441
Thanks: 3,420
Thanked 10,159 Times in 506 Posts
Default Flashing the Brother In Law by Accident

This was a number of years ago. Mrs. HedoRocks is a lot more carefree now, but this was the first time my Brother-in-law (BIL) saw her tits.

When she used to be a stay at home mom, my wife would flash me at the front door every time I drove off to work. It became sort of a tradition with us. If anyone was looking directly at our front door, they'd get a great shot of my wife's tits. But, we lived pretty close to the end of a dead end street, so there was little chance of that happening.

One time, BIL spent the night, as his car was in the shop, but he needed a ride to work early the next morning. You can see where this is going.

I said my good byes to the wife, we both jumped in my car, and started heading off. I looked towards the door, as I've been trained to do LOL. And there is my wife, her shirt up and her tits in full view. My BIL looked over and did a double take. He laughed and said "now that's a good bye!". I agreed, and told him it's an every day occurrence.

But, I was kind of surprised she did that. To this point, she'd never flashed in front of any of my family. She called me a bit later when I was at work, and was mortified. She said she was tired and pretty much on autopilot, and did it without even thinking. I laughed and said that's what I thought, and that my BIL said thanks for the great start to his day!

He's seen her tits a number of times since then, but you never forget your first! Photo of her tits attached, just because!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg twitter12.jpg (332.2 KB, 160 views)
__________________
Ask about Mrs. HedoRock's OF Page!!!
Reply With Quote
The Following 73 Users Say Thank You to HedoRocks For This Useful Post:
600000, blssdvssl, bob_jones, bozimoto, britrob, Brlatiger, bushman1, buzz691956, Candi Delight, captaintrips, city slicker, collector5757, costaken, Couple6872, coupleak, crazyhorse91, dagnamitus, dandd, davz45, dkuk8166, DoubleG, DRDavenport, driftwood3791, dtravel, eviltwin, finn62, Frankieboy_0, FunJoe, Hornyinde, IWFQM, Jackelaine, jbsanders, jellyworm, jiinx81, jimjimjimjimjimjimjim, kajuk, Killindar, ktxondo, kuso, lebenengel, loneeagle, mamanrc, mlcupple, monarch1, MrLooker, Mrpeelush, naaktstel, nectcouple, not_typical, Obironic, ohioguy4fun, oldbuckeye, powderfreaks, primetimesamroberts, quietones, Redhawkx0, rold63, SecretCover, sith11, squares, stiv837, supersmoothy, Tesla3918, thegit, theradioshack, Tomdaly71, tonz42, tylergal, Upforit200891, username1234, voyeurager, Welee337, whatnow3
Reply

Tags
non fiction

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.