Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Girls showing themselves nude to lots of men
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2023, 02:56 PM

Thanked 1,006 Times in 125 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihoin View Post
A few years back my wife and I transitioned from clothing-optional resorts (where she would be naked only to swim or tan privately) to a nude-mandatory one (where she'd be completely naked from the parking lot up until we left).

I guess that's a bit different from some of the themes in the thread since at nudist resorts, nudity is expected and even normalized.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coupleak View Post
True that it is normal to be naked in such a place, but to it still remains fun and exciting. Same goes for the sauna or being topless on a European beach.
I like it on public nude beaches where there is a mixture of clothed and unclothed and, during the day, people come and go. At the start you can set up amongst other nudists but then the mix changes and you're surrounded by clothed people.

There are two benefits: (1) seeing your wife's pussy standing out alone and (2) feeling manly being next to a woman whose husband is in shorts and not brave enough to show what he's got.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post: