View Single Post
Old 01-28-2023, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domino2010 View Post
Years ago my wife & I hired a barge for a week for us & the kids , as it was a large boat we invited a mate of mine & his kid along it was cold as it was early in the year but we all had fun . My mate has seen pictures of various parts of the wife’s anatomy in the past so what happened later that week wasn’t totally a surprise but seeing pictures & the real thing is a big jump. Anyway as the week progressed I asked the wife to flash him so what we planned was that in the mornings he would steer the barge & from there you can see down the middle of the barge . The shower cubicle was towards the rear of the barge and anyone who knows anything about barges knows they are very small so she would have a shower then step out into the corridor naked & dry herself off obviously displaying all of her charms , my mate got to see the whole thing & very well impressed. She done this for I think 3 mornings needless to say my mate was keen to steer the barge every morning . To put people in the picture the kids would be at the other end of the barge whilst this happened so weren’t aware of what was going on !
Needless to say this made for an interesting experience that week & each night we could hear him knocking one out 😁
Superb post. Really hot. Lucky man.