One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Videos (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   MAJOR REQUEST!! - SpringBreakHoes.com Wet T-Shirt contest with THESE big titty babes! (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=257747)

br0nzedad0nis 05-21-2023 11:12 PM

MAJOR REQUEST!! - SpringBreakHoes.com Wet T-Shirt contest with THESE big titty babes!

10 Attachment(s)
Buckle up. :eek:

For new followers, I have been on a MASSIVE hunt for the 2nd version of this contest. Featuring one of my favorite contestants of all time: Sharon, the lovely big natural breasted wonder who's also my avi ;)

So far we only have this BikiniVoyeur version of this contest -> https://www.erome.com/a/PshFV1z7 - which is nice and all, but you may notice it doesn't feature all of the girls from the pics nor does it seem complete. Because THAT version wasn't (it’s also not from RealWildGirls like I thought). You'll also notice another glorious camera angle from up front that we don't get to see. The other vid of course, did exist and still might.

Turns out, it DID exist from a now defunct site (they all are) named SpringBreakHoes.com, an affiliate site with AdultLounge.

Fucked around on WaybackMachine and found some sweet screenshots. This was DEFINITELY the version myself, and many others, have been looking for!! The angle I've been dying to see! Pic #1
So far, the brief clip is the only bit of it I've found of this superior version. If any internet hero had collected stuff from this site before and recognizes these shots - PLEASE DO REACH OUT!! This search has been torturous. The pics here you'll see are shot from the angle I'm talking about. Pics #2 & #3 were shot the same time the clip was filmed. Glorious timing!!

And to anyone who wants to see this - don't hesitate to bump. The more eyes that see this, the closer we may get to finding this!! At most, it may also be from WildTimeGirls.com - another "affiliate site"

import_girl_fan 01-21-2024 08:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This video might be what you're looking for, BronzedAdonis!

br0nzedad0nis 01-21-2024 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by import_girl_fan (Post 3343969)
This video might be what you're looking for, BronzedAdonis!

Holy shit where did you find this!!??? It’s the version o guess I have been looking for. Doesn’t have the other angle from the from the front that the guy was filming but it’s good enough!!!!! Thank you! It’s the complete version with all the girls!

import_girl_fan 01-21-2024 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by br0nzedad0nis (Post 3343994)
Holy shit where did you find this!!??? It’s the version o guess I have been looking for. Doesn’t have the other angle from the from the front that the guy was filming but it’s good enough!!!!! Thank you! It’s the complete version with all the girls!

It's in an old folder I named "Spring Break Hoes". :)

br0nzedad0nis 01-21-2024 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by import_girl_fan (Post 3344011)

You’re amazing, thanks bro!!

jollybob 01-22-2024 09:23 AM

more from your collection?

Quote:

Originally Posted by import_girl_fan (Post 3344011)

What other goodies do you have in your folder?

import_girl_fan 01-22-2024 01:09 PM

Not much of note in my eyes. Of course, I'm not looking for the big boob girls like BronzedAdonis, but the smaller boobed girls. Spring Break Hoes was the first site I saw featuring that great contest with my favorites Willow, Becky, and Sarah. Later, better quality versions of the contest later turned up at South Beach Coeds, which made me very happy.

retrac55 01-22-2024 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by import_girl_fan (Post 3344214)
Not much of note in my eyes. Of course, I'm not looking for the big boob girls like BronzedAdonis, but the smaller boobed girls. Spring Break Hoes was the first site I saw featuring that great contest with my favorites Willow, Becky, and Sarah. Later, better quality versions of the contest later turned up at South Beach Coeds, which made me very happy.

We'd love to see whatever you have!

oney3232 01-22-2024 02:13 PM

Others?

I'd like to see them as well. By the way, do you - or anyone else - have the South beach coeds one with Krista? She was from Ohio - I think - and was always bending over showing her ass and then everything else. She was the only one in her contest that got totally naked.

br0nzedad0nis 01-23-2024 01:02 PM

Upscaled

Quote:

Originally Posted by br0nzedad0nis (Post 3256423)
Buckle up. :eek:

For new followers, I have been on a MASSIVE hunt for the 2nd version of this contest. Featuring one of my favorite contestants of all time: Sharon, the lovely big natural breasted wonder who's also my avi ;)

So far we only have this BikiniVoyeur version of this contest -> https://www.erome.com/a/PshFV1z7 - which is nice and all, but you may notice it doesn't feature all of the girls from the pics nor does it seem complete. Because THAT version wasn't (it’s also not from RealWildGirls like I thought). You'll also notice another glorious camera angle from up front that we don't get to see. The other vid of course, did exist and still might.

Turns out, it DID exist from a now defunct site (they all are) named SpringBreakHoes.com, an affiliate site with AdultLounge.

Fucked around on WaybackMachine and found some sweet screenshots. This was DEFINITELY the version myself, and many others, have been looking for!! The angle I've been dying to see! Pic #1
So far, the brief clip is the only bit of it I've found of this superior version. If any internet hero had collected stuff from this site before and recognizes these shots - PLEASE DO REACH OUT!! This search has been torturous. The pics here you'll see are shot from the angle I'm talking about. Pics #2 & #3 were shot the same time the clip was filmed. Glorious timing!!

And to anyone who wants to see this - don't hesitate to bump. The more eyes that see this, the closer we may get to finding this!! At most, it may also be from WildTimeGirls.com - another "affiliate site"

Another hero gave me an upscaled version, even better quality!! - https://www.dosyaupload.com/27ojh/BV...lete_prob4.mp4