uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Random Group
in category Fan Clubs Naked Mile Girl 2001
Unbelievably it's over 10 years since this young lady's famous Naked Mile arrest. Taken on April 17th 2001 at that year's University of Michigan Naked Mile these photos have since gone...
Unbelievably it's over 10 years since this young lady's famous Naked Mile arrest. Taken on April 17th 2001 at that year's University of Michigan Naked Mile these photos have since gone on to be seen and "enjoyed" all around the world. To quote Bamester's "Pix of Naked Girl Getting Arrested" thread: "Now call me obsessed if you will, but these pix just push so many of my buttons (public nudity, forced exposure, bondage (in photo #4 she is about to be handcuffed by a male officer), domination, humiliation, punishment) that I think they are timeless classics." Despite knowing people would be there with cameras and that the police had told the students that anyone taking part in that years event faced arrest, she naively chose to run anyway. And as such she only has herself to blame for her own worldwide humiliation and our enjoyment of it. She must be aware these pix are out there so come on, let's keep them circulating for another 10 years!
View All Groups
Your Groups
You are not a member of any groups

Chaturbate