Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What is your preference
Braless nipples poking thru top 12 31.58%
Downblouse full view 26 68.42%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-30-2010, 11:05 PM

Default Wife's Tits

I have recently been able to convince my wife to go braless on certain occasions. It first started on an anniversary trip to the Outer Banks. She went braless the entire vacation. She wore low cut tank tops everywhere we went. She is a beautiful redhead 36C with silver dollar size nipples. I stayed hard the entire time watching guys reactions when they would get a view of her nipples poking through her thin top. We went in a lot of shopping areas where she would bend over making her top gap open giving lots of lucky guys great views of her tits and nipples.

One night we went out to dinner where she wore a see thru silky blouse. She wore a light jacket over it at first but after our waiter left to go put our order in she took the jacket off. When he came back to the table his eyes almost poped out of his head when he was suddenly staring at her in her silky see thru top with her nipples clearly hard and plainly visible. He came back to our table every two or three minutes checking on us. He wasn't even able to be discreat about it as he would look directly at her tits the whole time he was at the table. He even made small talk when we were leaving so he could watch her walk away with her titties bouncing in that silky top.

One afternoon we were laying out on the beach and I talked her into taking off her bikini top. There was no one near us so after a few minutes she closed her eyes and forgot about it. I saw two guys coming towards us but didn't tell her. She didn't realize till after they passed and had a full view of her tits. We both had a good laugh about it and both got turned on by it.

I hope to have many more stories to tell after this summers vacations. Maybe some of you will be lucky enough to be at the same places and view her beautiful tits.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:06 AM

Default Love Redheads

Would love to see!
The Following User Says Thank You to FntsySharer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2010, 04:24 PM

You should share some pics of her with us..
Old 09-05-2010, 04:36 PM

Thumbs up

verry nice,how long have u been with your wife? did u ever have a problem with her wearing shirts cut low? i mean when u were first dating at stuff?
Old 09-06-2010, 08:18 PM

Default Low Cut

Been married 9 years. Never had a problem with her wearing low cut. The more revealing the better to me. I love watching the reactions she gets when her nipples are poking and or see thru top. I guess its not for everyone, but it sure turns me on. She gets horny too when she gets the great reaction from other guys checking out her tits. It is especially fun at a bar when guys hit on her. I know she's going home with me so I see it as a compliment to her.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rvd23 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 10:12 AM

Thanked 11,018 Times in 1,027 Posts

Sounds Smoking and very sexy. Did she look like this? Thanks for sharing
Attached Thumbnails
Steady_1Capture.JPG   Steady_2Capture.JPG  

Steady_3Capture.JPG   Steady_4Capture.JPG  

Steady2000_1.jpg   Steady2000_2.jpg  

Old 03-14-2012, 10:12 PM

Thanked 4,474 Times in 277 Posts
Default My wife's big tit rumor.

My wife was a cheerleader in school , all the guys used to go crazy over her big tits, including me. There was rumor going around school that she had to have a special order cheerleading outfit to accommodate her big tits. After we got together I asked her if the rumor was true, she told me no she just had to wear an extra large top, but it wasn't special ordered. She also told me about some of the fun her and the other cheerleaders had on the way home from games on the team buses. I wish i would have tried out for the football team.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stiv837 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2012, 09:33 PM

Thanked 21,008 Times in 1,558 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiv837 View Post
My wife was a cheerleader in school , all the guys used to go crazy over her big tits, including me. There was rumor going around school that she had to have a special order cheerleading outfit to accommodate her big tits. After we got together I asked her if the rumor was true, she told me no she just had to wear an extra large top, but it wasn't special ordered. She also told me about some of the fun her and the other cheerleaders had on the way home from games on the team buses. I wish i would have tried out for the football team.
Care to share some of her stories?
The Following User Says Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2012, 10:01 PM

Thanked 4,474 Times in 277 Posts
Default Sure I'll share

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
Care to share some of her stories?
According too my wife, most of the cheerleaders were prim and proper and would sit in the front of the bus, which is where they were supposed to sit. On friday night away games, my wife and two of the other cheerleaders would sit in the back of the bus with the players. My wife said she and the other girls would sit on the players laps. They also would let the guys feel up their tits and rub their pussies, and they would play with their cocks through their pants. She said they had to be very careful not to get caught, even though it was night and the buses were dark inside.

The one cheerleader named Kim also sucked a guys cock on the bus, this story was all over school at the time, my wife confirmed this rumor was true for me. The other girl was named Wendy, she was getting fingered and she started to moan and kept saying, "oh god, oh god, oh god" when she came, my wife said it was one of the funniest things she had ever heard.

I don't know if my wife ever gave any blow jobs on the bus, but she did tell me one of her favorite things to do was sit between two players and play with both of there cocks at the same time.

My wife told me this when we first got together, if I would mention it to her now, I'm sure she would claim she was prim and proper, and sat in the front of the bus with the good girls. In her yearbook one of the players wrote, " remember the good times we had on the game buses, i'll always remember playing with your big boobs..Your friend always Brad "80". So I will always have proof she wasn't a good girl.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to stiv837 For This Useful Post:

Tags
braless, downblouse

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
sc1

5m:30s

07-23-2010
Cindy Margolis s Friend Strip Jeopardy

5m:54s

01-09-2010
scene002

1m:30s