uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2023, 12:57 AM

Default First Family Exposure - Later In Life

When I was in my mid30s, my wife and I moved out to Colorado. That first year we had lots of visitors: friends and family who wanted to see Colorado, but never had an excuse to visit. One was my youngest sister Peggy (30 at the time).

I knew Pegg was attractive, but didn’t typically think of her that way. Blond hair and a big, beautiful smile. If she had a few extra pounds, she kept them just where you’d want them.

The three of us were sitting around after my wife’s work one day, discussing how we might fill our evening hours. When my wife said (jokingly): “What about that clothing optional hot spring?” I was very surprised. A few months before, I had asked her to go (just the two of us),and she refused. I was even more surprised because my sister (very conservative) said: “That sounds like fun.”

Surely this was too good to be true. I had never seen my sister naked and the thought of the three of us naked together just put me over the moon!

I didn’t want to seem too interested so I bit my tongue and let it pass. Several other ideas were floated, but all were disqualified for one reason or another. My wife picked up the TV remote. “Okay, we’ll watch a movie.”

“Really?” I asked. “I’m sure Peg didn’t come all this way just to watch movies.”

“OK, Shawn. YOU decide.”

“Well.. the hot spring you mentioned.. it’s just an hour away and I can’t think of a more authentic Colorado Experience.”

“I’m game.” Pegg said.

“All right, then.” My wife said. “You put together a swim bag and I’ll find my keys.”

I found swim suits for my wife and I and stuffed them in a bag, along with towels and sunscreen. I certainly wasn’t going to ask for it, but my sister handed me her suit too (blue, one-piece). We piled in the car.

On the drive out to Desert Reef Hot Spring, no mention was made of it being clothing-optional. I’d never been there before. They don’t allow single males and, ‘til now, my wife had always refused to go. I was preparing myself for disappointment. We had our suits and I guessed that everyone there would bring their suits as well. Or maybe we’d be the only ones there.

Thankfully, I was wrong!

When we stepped through the fence we were greeted by a dozen or so people of varying age and body type and ALL were naked. Three or four were standing around a tall table, another three or four were sitting in loungers catching the sun, and the rest were in the pool, soaking. I’m pretty sure the experience was new to all of us. We were greeted warmly.

I would play it cool. It certainly was not normal, but I wanted Pegg to think this was just our normal, everyday, Colorado life.

For her part, Peggy played it cool too. The shy, conservative girl I grew up with, would surely have run from a scene like this, and locked herself in the car. I think she didn’t want to seem immature, though, and didn’t bat an eye at all the skin that surrounded us. She just kept talking: asking me about the unusual Colorado weather. My wife, meanwhile, had disappeared.

“Oh, it’s crazy!” I said. “The middle of last June, it hailed so hard one day that every house in our neighborhood had a new roof by fall.” And with that, I tossed my shirt on a chair.

Then I undid my belt.

“And that winter, there was a January day where, I swear, the kids were all out on the playset in their shorts and T shirts.

By now, I was down to my tighty-whitees (Yes, I still wear tighty-whitees). Thinking I’d savor the moment, I stopped stripping and waited for Pegg to comment or continue the conversation.

Nothing.

Suddenly, my wife showed up at Pegg’s side, dressed in her blue bathing suit. She must have changed in the rest room.

“Hey handsome,” she kidded me. “Nice undies! Trying to impress your sister?” Pegg laughed.

“You going in?”

“Yeah,” I said. I was thoroughly enjoying stripping in front of my sister… maybe too much, I thought. So I dialed it down:

“Pegg, why don’t you take your suit and get changed while I finish dressing down. You can meet me back in the pool.”

I walked 10 steps away and took off my underwear. When I turned back around my wife and sister (still there!) burst out laughing.

“Looking good, hot stuff!” called my wife. Feigning embarrassment, I jumped in the pool. My wife followed. I fully expected my sister to step into the bathroom, but she didn’t. She pulled her shirt off and threw it on my pile of clothes on the chair.

The sight of her standing above me in her bra brought me back to all the times in high-school when I would sneak a bra out of her drawer, take it back to my bedroom and try it on. (Once, I wore one to school, under a sweater!) I wanted so badly to see her wearing one in the flesh and drew up many stupid plans, involving keyholes and hidden cameras to catch her. None worked (thankfully!). The keyhole never lined up and video cameras were VERY big back then.

But here she was, 20 years later, standing before me in a light blue bra, trimmed in lace, and with her thumbs in the waistband of her pants.

Matching panties!

It was incredible. I’m so glad I was under the water. I nearly came, just looking. Again thinking I was enjoying this too much, I turned away and, maybe 30 seconds later, I heard her hop in the pool. I counted to 10, turned around and paddled over to her and my wife.

Yep.

She was naked!

I was a good boy, though!

I avoided staring. I knew, if we were there ‘til dark, I’d see plenty of her naked.

And she’d see plenty of me.

After an hour or so, when they were at the pool stairs. I pretended to be overheated, got out and set up, buck naked, on one of the sun chairs.

After a few minutes, they got out too and stepped over to me. It took great feats of concentration for me, not to pop a boner! Pegg settled into a lounger next to me. My wife got into one on the other side, but not before she’d slipped down her shoulder straps and rolled her one-piece down below her C-cup boobs. I knew it was just a matter of time before the rest came off.

I was right.

We took 20 minutes of sun and then we all got back into the pool, completely naked.

It was SO exciting, but I’m hesitant to call it sexy. In fact, I enjoyed - in the purest sense of the word - spending such quality time with two of the most important women in the world to me. Our nudity was a sign of closeness… of friendship… that we trusted and hid nothing from each other.

It actually was so special, that I hesitated posting here. I wonder though, if anyone else has had a similar experience?

So has anyone, later in life, after decades of being all “buttoned up,” seen their sister or friend naked?
How did it happen?
What was it like for you?
Thanks!
Old 02-05-2023, 02:09 PM

Thanked 4,097 Times in 225 Posts
Default is this useful to open a new thread ?

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=104741
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bartoli For This Useful Post:

Tags
first time, nude beach, sister

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Grace14

3m:49s

08-18-2022
Airplane fun

1m:25s

03-23-2019
Under the Skirt