uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2020, 12:53 PM

Default Fairlight glen nudist beach

I managed to venture down to Fairlight Glen today. I walked from the Hastings visitor centre. Wow what a place. Although it didn't look as hilly on Google maps!

So when I arrived, I was greeted by a lot of dick, which as a 20 year old straight guy, wasn't the best of luck. There was this one lady maybe in her late 30s with a great pair of tits but that's about all I could see.

Then another couple came and relaxed a bit but to my luck, the woman kept her clothes on and the guy stripped... Not been lucky so far.

But then! Like someone was looking down on me, 3 people came down the path. One white guy, one American Asian lady and one black lady maybe in their mid 20s and wow were they hot!

At first I thought it was too good to be true and they (like a few people) were just coming to look and not get naked. Then one by one they started to strip. The Asian woman got naked first and went straight to the sea, you could see every man ok that beach turn to have a look. She was stunning. Then about 10 minutes later the other girl followed... She was a bit curvier but had amazing tits and a big juicy ass. I just kept imagining maybe this is a thruple and what a lucky guy!

Anyway, I stayed and watched for about 30 mins and then ventured off. I mustve gone a bit too far as I walked into a naked guy in the woodland and he saw me and just started wanking Infront of me whilst looking at me. Again, for a 20 year old straight guy, not cool. I quickly escaped and made my way home.

Overall a successful trip. Anyone else have any stories and photos from Fairlight Glen?
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20200921_155720.jpg   IMG_20200921_155253.jpg  

IMG_20200921_155723.jpg   IMG_20200921_155255.jpg  

IMG_20200921_163753_1.jpg  
Old 09-21-2020, 01:30 PM

Thanked 5,088 Times in 258 Posts

Nice. I nearly went today too, but went to Brighton instead (and it was really busy) with 35% females too.
Anyway I think I know that tree is you arrive it's half way along on the right with a slight drop and a trodden path to it. I have been voyeured by a woman from there lol.
ncisuk
Old 09-21-2020, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncis_uk View Post
Nice. I nearly went today too, but went to Brighton instead (and it was really busy) with 35% females too.
Anyway I think I know that tree is you arrive it's half way along on the right with a slight drop and a trodden path to it. I have been voyeured by a woman from there lol.
ncisuk
Nice, that's pretty good numbers for Brighton, manage to get any pics? I would much prefer a woman than a man watching me haha! Was very creepy...
Old 07-11-2022, 12:49 PM

Default Back at fairlight

Ventured to fairlight again today... Nothing to report but didn't stay there until the evening which is probably when the action starts. There was a lot of couples today and some single women but of course mostly single guys.

One woman called out one of the single old men walking round her and he quickly went off and didn't return... Was quite funny to watch and a good reminder not to get too close.

Did see one young couple that will stick in my memory. She was in underwear but my god was her ass juicy. Best ass I've ever seen for sure. When it was glistening in the sunlight it made me get a rock on just from the quick glance.

Anyone going anytime soon?
The Following User Says Thank You to Britishcock01 For This Useful Post:

Tags
fairlight, fairlightglen, nudebeach, nudism, nudist beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Lovely brunette works the cock

0m:51s

03-26-2016
TANIA 1184

0m:51s

02-14-2018
casting2b