Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2020, 06:46 PM

Thanked 4,864 Times in 346 Posts
Default Girls stripped naked

So for many many years I have been trying to find proper "real" footage of girls being stripped naked by their friends.

You can find men being stripped but not women which leads me to think it's a total myth that it has ever occurred so I'm putting this post out there for anyone to tell me if you have ever seen a girl being stripped naked by her friends for what ever reason, birthday, hen night, forfeit etc

Please let me know with as much detail as you can and if you have pictures or video please message me because I would love to see them

Cheers
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2020, 07:37 PM

Thanked 75,648 Times in 2,645 Posts

There are videos on here of girls being stripped, by either girls or blokes, such as the thread "Girl Getting Stripped" here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=74285. As to seeing girls being stripped for myself, I'm afraid I never witnessed anything like that, as I never would of believed that people would of done that to girls. However, as the video thread proves, it certainly does! I'm just unlucky enough never to of been there when it does!
Old 05-13-2020, 08:37 AM

Thanked 16,449 Times in 1,154 Posts

My friend's daughter (she just turned 18 at the time) was stripped on a party bus, breasts exposed and skirt pulled off. All the girls/women were stripped. Some willfully, most against their will. Mostly girls on the bus, but a handful of guys, too. It was not a sexy moment. A few parents tried to press charges, but there were some loopholes that kept anything from happening (plus the girls who did the stripping of the other girls had super rich parents who probably just paid people off in the end). None of the guys did any of the stripping. They were/are good guys. A few jumped off the bus at a stoplight and took an Uber home.

I know because photos went around to other friends and some parents intervened. My friend showed me some of them while crying through it.

Not sexy at all. But you asked.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2020, 08:54 AM

Thanked 3,590 Times in 546 Posts

This is not something I witnessed but I believe to be true.

I heard this story in the 90s so the details are fuzzy. But a friend’s now ex-wife told a story that on her 18th birthday(18 was legal age in US at the time) a group of female friends took her out to drink and celebrate. After a drink or two they left to go to another bar. Instead, she said they drove out into the country and the girls stripped her completely naked. She said they were laughing and joking about her birthday suit. They then put her in the middle of the back seat and drove through town. She said they rode around for (an hour maybe, can’t remember but it was a while). Then they gave her tasks to earn back her clothes. I don’t remember them all but she said she they went to her elementary school and she had to streak to the playground and go down the slide to get her panties. I remember her saying that it was an old metal slide and she kept stopping which the girls found hilarious.

The only other thing I remember was she got caught when she was in her bra and panties by some boys she went to school with.

She said she was embarrassed but overall found it funny.

The interesting thing was at this point, she was quite conservative and you would never expect that she would do this or ever tell about it.

Like I wrote at the start, I wasn’t there and no photos so I can’t say for sure that it happened. But I did enjoy her telling the story, even if fiction or embellished.
Old 05-13-2020, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
This is not something I witnessed but I believe to be true.

I heard this story in the 90s so the details are fuzzy. But a friend’s now ex-wife told a story that on her 18th birthday(18 was legal age in US at the time)
Drinking age in the US rose to 21 in 1984, not in the 90s, but I still don't doubt your story simply because I had friends (well not really friends, but people I was in groups with) in high school that did stuff pretty much exactly like your story on a regular basis, but I was never part of it. I lived a sheltered life until my mid-20s...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2020, 09:18 AM

Thanked 3,590 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Drinking age in the US rose to 21 in 1984, not in the 90s, but I still don't doubt your story simply because I had friends (well not really friends, but people I was in groups with) in high school that did stuff pretty much exactly like your story on a regular basis, but I was never part of it. I lived a sheltered life until my mid-20s...
To clarify, I heard the story in the 90s. It happened in the late 70s.

And on a tangent, I turned 18 in 1982 so was always legal after that. But the drinking age didn’t jump to 21, it went up a year at a time. And there was no grandfather clause. So some of my friends would be legal for part of the year, then underage for part. Strange times.

Last edited by cufan86; 05-13-2020 at 09:21 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cufan86 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2020, 11:33 AM

Quote:

And on a tangent, I turned 18 in 1982 so was always legal after that. But the drinking age didn’t jump to 21, it went up a year at a time. And there was no grandfather clause. So some of my friends would be legal for part of the year, then underage for part. Strange times.
Ya, we are going through that same exact thing with smoking ages in my area (18 being raised to 21). I don't know anyone who smokes, especially teens, so I am not keeping track. (My parents were both constant chain-smokers my entire life, though. I never smoked once, but their smoking really messed me up. I have no sense of smell, no sense of taste, weird headaches, etc. They both died from smoking related cancers, so let's hope it isn't my turn next as I approach the ages that they died. Now THAT is a weird feeling.)

Sorry, back to regularly scheduled programming...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2020, 06:52 PM

My wife was stripped once by her best male friend long time ago. He was allowed to touch her boobs then.
First she was just drinking some alcohol with him and his friends.
After a while, he fondled her and he exposed her breast for everyone. So he invited the other guys to feel her up also. Actually she didn't want that. But they continued stripping her and undressed her trousers. All of them fondled her and touched her pussy. She resisted stronger and they stopped.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shinohouse For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2020, 05:33 PM

Thanked 2,934 Times in 378 Posts

A very long time ago I sort of saw something like this... but not by any stretch the full monty. I was over at a friend's house and his younger sister was hanging around, while we watched TV - she had a crush on me so she always seemd to be around. Her younger brother was being a general pain and annoying, and she told him off a few times. My friend left the room for some reason leaving me with the sister and younger brother who was upping his antics. I was mostly ignoring them when she lets out a scream, and I see the younger brother has somehow partially unbuttoned her shirt so her sheer bra is visible, and was in the process of pulling her jeans down. She is squirming and telling him to stop but is laughing [he was also ticklinig her] and after a couple seconds of that her panties become visible and I notice she is staring at me. The brother continues pulling her pants and her pubes start to show, and she is still looking at me all while smiling and laughing. I could hear their mother about the house, and not wanting to get caught in a situation of which I had no part, I told the brother to cut it out and stop bothering his sister. In hindsight it occured to me that it might have been a set up by the sister, but will never know.
Old 07-15-2020, 05:47 PM

Default drinking age

Quote:

In Massachusetts the drinking age went up from 18 to 20 in 1979. then in 1984 it went up to 21.It didn't matter to me anyways I was 22 in 79.
The Following User Says Thank You to bud88883 For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, stripped naked

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YouCut 20211110 144139660

1m:09s

01-21-2024

3m:38s

01-03-2021
Shower 4 flv

2m:17s

02-06-2009