Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2015, 02:28 PM

Thanked 1,667 Times in 63 Posts
Default Nudity on film sets

Hey everyone. Here's a topic I don't think I've ever seen explored on here: Nudity from actresses on film sets! Having been in film school about a decade ago, I have a few stories in this genre (and, if you expand the definition from strictly nudity to lingerie, general sexiness, etc., a lot more). I'll start with my favorite.

I believe this was sophomore year. I had been asked to hold the boom mic on a student film (nothing exceptional about that for a college film student; you will do every job under the sun on at least a hundred short student films throughout your four years). One-day, 8-or-so-hour shoot for a 15-or-so page script. I read through the script on set that morning, it was your typical generic ripped-from-life college drama short about a guy going to the dorm of his female friend who he secretly has a crush on before they go to a party, confesses his feelings to her, yada yada, the usual shit probably ripped from the writer/director's life. Nothing special or unique about it (but the director was a classmate/acquaintance, so of course I didn't say so).

I briefly met the actress playing the female lead, very pretty, of course, as most all 19-year-old student actresses tended to be. Just a touch curvy, pale, dark haired. The director and actors rehearsed while the camera people and sound people (including me) set up. Got everything ready and filmed the beginning of the script, where the guy showed up at the door and she let him in, me holding the mic. So far so good.

Here's where it got interesting. The second page of the script had the girl go into her dorm bedroom while the guy stood in the common area, her door still cracked open, and change her shirt into her party shirt with her back faced to the door, while they exchanged dialogue the whole time. The director said he kind of wanted it from the guy's general POV in a single minute-long shot, with the camera over his shoulder at first then looking right at him as he turned to it to give her privacy, the doorway and the girl farther away in back from frame.

Since there was no way to hold the boom mic over both at once without being in frame, I hooked up a body mic to the actor to get his dialogue (since he was going to be stationary) and went in the bedroom to hold the boom mic for the girl (since she was going to be moving around during the shot). You could only see just a little slice of inside the door from the camera's shot (like I said, the door was only really cracked open to give the protagonist/viewer a glimpse of her back as she changed, so you couldn't see me in the room at all). It was only me and the actress alone in the room; the director, cameraman, lighting people, script supervisor, sound pack guy, makeup/hair/costumer, and co-star were all outside in the dorm common area.

She went back outside for starting position. Scene is set, director calls action. She walked in the room where I'm standing with the boom mic, her and the male actor start doing their dialogue to each other while she gets a top from a drawer, then, standing on her mark where the camera can see her, back towards the door and front towards me, pulls her shirt off.

Now, an important note: Up until this exact moment, I had no idea I was going to see breasts this morning. I knew she had a changing scene in the script, but I assumed that she would have her bra on, and even if not, I assumed that I wouldn't actually be in the room right in front of/a little to the side of her. But I was, right there. Also worth noting: her changing shirts mark was no more than five feet from where I was standing. I was right beside her.

But off the shirt came and she was standing there completely topless in her jeans in front of me, soft breasts tipped with dark, round nipples. My eyes might have bugged or my mouth gapped open, I don't know. Thankfully, no one outside could see me, and her eyes stayed forwards, in character, completely professional, continuing to deliver her dialogue without missing a beat as she pulled on the other top. In truth, her breasts were probably out for all of 10 seconds, but time slowed and it felt like minutes.

"Cut, check the gate, ready to go again!" the director says. The actress drops character, and gets ready to do a second take. Of course, if you'll recall, this means getting back into her original shirt! She walks over to the dresser (out of view of everyone outside; only I could see), takes off her party top, breasts out again, and opens the drawer to put it in. She turns to me and laughs a little and says "Sorry about my boobs flopping everywhere." I laugh and say something like "No worries, we're all professionals." She is topless through this conversation and I'm trying my goddamn hardest to maintain eye contact and not look down.

"Hand me that?" She points at her original shirt on the ground. "Sure." I pick it up and give it to her. For a surreal quarter of a second my hand is touching the hand of a pretty topless actress, us all of 15 feet away from a dozen of my peers through an open door. While she pulls it on (when her eyes were covered by the shirt going over her head I of course took the opportunity to sn*tch another look at her nipples before they, too, were covered) she tells me that the director said the shot would be better and more provocative for the protagonist/audience with no bra in the shot of her back. I agree that it's a good idea. Then she's out the door to start the shot again!

We did three more takes, each proceeding exactly the same way: Her through the door, doing dialogue, getting a shirt from the dresser, taking her first shirt off, softs breasts out away from the camera and towards me, other shirt on, me holding the boom mic above her the whole time, cut, then taking the second shirt off and putting the first back on again. I don't think we said anything to each other during the next two shots or between, but after the fourth one when the director said let's move on, she made small talk with me about classes and stuff. Sadly, there was no changing back into the original shirt (she would wear the second shirt for the rest of the film), but it was still surreal to make small talk with this pretty actress who had been standing topless in jeans five feet from me literally a minute ago.

Then we moved on and spent the next 6-7 hours filming the rest of the script, during which she sadly remained fully clothed.

All in all I probably one saw her breasts for less than two minutes total, but two things make this story one of my favorites: One, the student actress in question is still to this day a presumably struggling but still working actress. I will decline to name her for reasons of privacy, but looking her up on IMDb now I see that her career apparently peaked as a patient-of-the-week on Grey's Anatomy, though she also guest starred in small roles in single episodes of a few other shows a lot of you probably know, including a popular network sitcom. So I can kind of say I've seen a (very very very minor) celebrity naked in person!

Two, the nudity was completely for her and me alone - she has never gone nude on TV or in a movie, and no one else on set could see her breasts, not the director, not the cameraman, not her co-star, just me. This makes it a little special, I think!
The Following 112 Users Say Thank You to Hwu For This Useful Post:
abacus, acecal, alphaone, anomatheca, apeyboy, BaconBot, BadPhotog, bag10, bbking2007, belgiandare, Boobs, Bounci, buddy i con, byronbuckles, captainjack, captaintrips, charliecrwfrd, chesney78, chojun, clitty, cthulhu, cufan86, dick hardin, difi, dkuk8166, Dobber, dogfood777, dragon14, DRDavenport, dude566778, eagleb1, Emperor Wang, everytimei, eviltwin, Fango, fantastic4, fastfun, felinith69, fieldmill, GirlsandBeer, glaurung726, gradient, halkan, HedoRocks, iamasquid, incense, jackqx4, jacksonhole, jeslooken, jho.mm, jiinx81, joejitsu, jojo33bdx, josemadre, jpjp12jp, kimokeo, Knicless, krashcdm, kuba123, kuso, luckyluke78, manicade, maymedson11, mike59, MrBill, MysteriousOne, mythryl1969, nectcouple, neil733, NeoKnight27, northernboy2000, Obironic, oldbuckeye, patrourke, ppdevaaris, pridesam, quietones, rak1918, ramjac, ripstar1, robotmartin, rodela37, Rufus the Red, s55, SalvoMonalbano, sam77sam77, SandyM, savaged, schlubby, showingheroff, slozleek, SteveZR1, stiv837, telamir, testme97, Tifosi, todd_cheese, Tomwdrake, torretxt, tossout78, trinpar, tylergal, viking23, warrior99, whatnow3, wolf86, woogie, wxt50, xchange3, xxxxenophile, yellow_fever_01, yimitty
Old 09-24-2015, 04:00 PM

Thanked 177,301 Times in 18,915 Posts

Awesome story! I love situations like this. And exceptionally well-written as well. I felt like I was right there in the room with you. Please share some more of your stories with us!

Thanks

Fango
Old 09-25-2015, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Awesome story! I love situations like this. And exceptionally well-written as well. I felt like I was right there in the room with you. Please share some more of your stories with us!
Thanks! I definitely have a few more to share. I'll try to post a new one every few days.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hwu For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2015, 09:12 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

I always thought this subject was interesting. Nice to get a point of view from someone.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2015, 07:26 PM

Story #2: The 1-second shower scene

During the summer between sophomore and junior year, a guy I knew had the ridiculously ambitious idea of shooting a full-blown feature film with a skeleton crew over a 10 day shoot. It was a college dramedy (one of the things you'll learn in film school is that lots and lots and lots of college students make films about college, and I was as guilty as anyone else - with dorms and college buildings to shoot in, tons of college-aged free actors available, and life experience to draw from, it's just very easy and tempting) spanning the entirety of a girl's freshman year as she adjusted to life in the city and being away from home and dealt with school and money and roommate and friendship and romance problems.

Generic, to be sure, but all the same, doing a feature was a pretty damn ambitious thing to attempt for a 20-year-old with a total budget of about $2000. I had nothing better to do those 10 days and thought the script was amusing enough so I was happy to join in in the capacity of assistant director (herding actors, clapping the clapboard), key grip (lighting), and general crew (i.e. hauling heavy film and lighting equipment).

The lead was played by the director's girlfriend, who we'll call Amy, an acting student at the college. (Nepotism of a sort, sure, but very helpful nepotism - if you're a young nobody director who is paying a $0 salary, good luck getting someone to agree to do 10 consecutive 12-hour shoots without a pre-established connection.) She wasn't a drop-dead mega babe by any stretch, but definitely a very cute girl, dirty blonde, a bit willowy with an oval-shaped face and an impish grin maybe just a bit too toothy for Hollywood "hot girl" standards.

The director scheduled all the most difficult stuff for the first 3 days of shooting: Two days of exterior scenes in various Los Angeles locations, day and night (these days were really taxing), then one day of shooting in a college lecture hall with the 30 or so people we had gotten to agree to come in and be extras for a couple hours, shot in a way to attempt to make 30 people look like 200. After that, it was thankfully on to more controlled interior scenes from days 4-10.

On day 4, we were filming dorm room scenes, which were filmed in the dorm room of one of the director's friends who he thought had the best-looking room for the movie, with exposed brick on the walls, hardwood floor and light coming in from a window with a nice city view (versus the grey fluorescent-lit prison cells most of the dorm rooms actually were). One of the first things in the entire script was montage to be set to music of a series of one-second shots of the protagonist getting ready in the morning: Hitting her alarm clock, getting out of bed, brushing her teeth, in the shower, picking out clothes in a towel, putting on makeup, eating breakfast, out the door, all that stuff. We knocked the ones that were in the bedroom out quick, then into the bathroom, and we filmed Amy brushing her teeth for a few seconds.

Then it was on to the shot of her in the shower.

Now, shots of women in showers can be done in a few ways. If you're going for an R-rating, the woman can just be naked or topless in there and you can film as you please. If you're going PG-13 or PG, then what works best is for the actress to get in there in a swimming suit and roll the straps down, just down over the shoulders if you want a PG-rated shot from top of shoulders up, or, if she's comfortable with it, down a little past the tops of her breasts so you can get a more PG-13 shot that includes a little cleavage. The idea for this shot was something in the PG/PG-13 realm.

Amy had known she was doing a shower scene, and she and her boyfriend/director had brought her bikini over to wear for that exact purpose. The shot was storyboarded as her washing her hair in the shower, shot from shoulders up. She came out of her changing room in a pink bikini, ready to go. (And she looked good already, with her smooth pale belly and long legs and B-cup breasts, though I tried to be polite and not stare.)

But then a problem quickly emerged: The bathroom was small and cramped, and the idea for the shot, close-up on her from the shoulders up with the shower curtain open as if the shot was in the shower with her, was just not possible without getting water on the nice HD camera and risking water damage. There is pro equipment for that, yes, but we didn't have it, and the camera was borrowed from the college and worth twice the budget of the entire film put together, so risking that just wasn't an option. (Amy is sitting on the bathroom counter in her bikini, just kind of watching while the director, me, and a few other guys debate all this. There were more crewpeople, but they were back in the bedroom/common area, not needed for this "quick" shot that was now taking twenty minutes.)

So, on to option number two: Just film through the shower curtain. Director asks Amy to get in there and on her mark, and turn on the shower, she does, and we close the curtain. The problem is quickly apparent - the curtain IS see-through, yes, but not AS see-through as we would need for the purpose of a one-second shot that was just a close up of her head. It just kind of looked like a vaguely head-and-shoulders shaped, flesh-colored blur, and would have looked bad and been visually unintelligible in a one-second closeup.

This leaves two options: One, go out and buy a clear shower curtain, which would have been a total waste of extremely limited budget money for a one-second shot. Or two, film from further back, from the open doorway, which gave a much wider frame and made it much more visually obvious that we were looking at a shower in a bathroom, no matter how blurry what was inside the shower curtain was. We set the camera in the position for this shot, and it looks great (we have to adjust a couple lights to get them out of shot, of course), with one obvious problem: Amy's pink bikini is CLEARLY visible inside the shower.

The director and the cameraman quietly confer for a moment (they were best friends, I think, I was more of the outsider). Director: "Hey Amy?" Amy turns off the shower and opens the curtains. "Uh huh?" she asks. He tells her that we are filming from further back, and though we can't make out many details in the shower, we can see her bikini, and asks if she can take it off. (Here's another benefit of the star being your girlfriend: Can you imagine the awkwardness of asking such a thing otherwise?)

"Well, um..." For a second I'm sure she's going to say no and we'll just cut the shower from the script. "Sure, I guess. If I can see the footage and veto it if I don't want it in the final cut." The director agrees that this is fair. She closes the curtain again, I (and the other, I believe, 4 guys in the bathroom) see her turn, pull her bikini top off over her head, toss it over the curtain, then bend over as she takes her bikini bottoms off.

Now, as said, the curtain was definitely somewhat opaque. Inside, Amy was clearly flesh-colored and woman-shaped, with the shape of her ass fairly clearly visible as she stood side-facing, the shape of breasts and a hint of ass crack just barely visible, and nipples and vagina not visible at all (I suspect she was shaved). No doubt, we were all now a few feet from a cute naked actress, who was dating one of the guys in the room. "Should I turn the shower on?" "Yeah." She does. "Just start acting like you're washing your hair, and we'll film for about twenty seconds to get what we need, ok?" "Ok." "Action!"

As the director called action, she visibly angled herself just a little away from the camera - not facing her back straight on by any means, but just about 30 degrees away, before she started showering. Obviously trying to keep her breasts and vagina out of the final cut, no doubt, but the joke was maybe on her a little bit - her ass and ass crack were way more visible than her nipples and vagina would have been had she just stayed sideways! Not that I said anything, of course, but make no mistake: While blurry, this film now officially contained a shot of the protagonist's ass.

After about twenty seconds, the director calls cut, asks camera if we have what we need, who says that we do, and the director tosses Amy the bikini and tells her she can turn the shower off and put it on and then we can move on. I watch her blurry form bend over and put the bottoms on, then put on the top and step out, dripping wet. Then we moved on and filmed for the rest of the day and 6 more days after that, during which she did do some clothed kissing with a male costar and did one short scene in a bra and jeans, but there was no more nudity.

And that's the story of how we spent half an hour getting one second of footage. Good thing the rest of the film didn't go at that ratio, or we'd still be filming today.

In the end, the film came together quite nicely. Generic college story, sure, and obviously ultra-cheap with amateurish production values, but I genuinely enjoyed it when the director screened it for the cast and crew. It came out too short for general feature film standards - like 71 minutes, I think? - but I think the director went and did a 2-day shoot of additional scenes a few months later to get about 15 minutes of new scenes and get it to more proper length, though I was not involved with this shoot (too busy with other stuff at the time) and actually never even saw the 86-minute version.

But yep, the 71-minute version that got screened to me and about 50 other people (including Amy herself in the front row) included, a couple minutes in, that 1-second shot of Amy standing in the shower, blurry but clearly naked, her ass and a dark smudgey line that was her ass crack visible angled towards the camera. She looked good!
Old 10-01-2015, 12:06 PM

Thanked 3,322 Times in 133 Posts

I have a few stories to relate and I am going to start with the tamest one first. One of my closest female friends through school was named Mysti and she was always quite cute. We were in a one act play together our junior year for competition. I had a very minor role but Mysti was the star and she had several ward robe changes. We were performing the play for the county at an old playhouse in the county seat.

During one wardrobe change, the quickest that had to be done, the one female changing room was locked. Someone locked it from the inside and there was no one in it. None of us had a key. Mysti had me to hold up a cloth for her to dress behind and when I did so I had it high enough I could not see her EXCEPT for the full length mirror on the other side of her. What a great pear shaped ass in those red bikini panties!! She was flawless and she did not even realize the mirror was there. I know it was not much more than seeing her in a bikini except I had never seen her wear a bikini. We have talked about it now and she said later she remembered the mirror. She told me it was just a perk for being her friend. LOL.
Old 10-01-2015, 06:29 PM

Story #3: Bon appétit

These next three tales will form a trilogy of sorts, all taking place during the same class: Directing for film, second semester freshman year. The first half of the class consisted of everyone having to direct silent (with optional music-only soundtrack) one-minute-or-less films on black and white 16mm film, each of them in different genres (drama, comedy, romance, horror, etc.), edited on an old-fashioned flatbed editor with tape and razors, a new one every week, with everyone's films being screened and critiqued by the class and professor each week. (The next half of the semester brought in sound, longer films, color, etc., but we'll get more into that next time.) And if you're wondering, yes, this meant watching a LOT of really crappy short films just about every week, with the occasional nugget of gold that made you go "Hey, this director's actually talented" sprinkled in there.

Each week we were randomly assigned groups of three people, with the goal being for everyone to work with just about everyone at some point. And in each group each person would direct their movie that week while the other two did crew stuff: lighting, camera if the director wanted a separate cameraman, set dressing, acting if need be; then that director would become crew for the film of one of the other two directors, and then for the third director.

So it's comedy week, and I'm assigned a group with two other people: Another guy and a girl. Now, I'll admit the girl was not really any college guy's conventional idea of attractive. "Ugly" seems too mean, but she had a head full of wild, frizzy black hair framing a wide-set face and was plainly kind of overweight. Not obese, but big. But what happened over the next few days challenged my idea that looks mean everything and proved that a wild, exhibitionist attitude can make a girl seem sexy all on their own.

We sat down in a Starbucks the day after being assigned our group to pitch our one-minute silent comedy ideas to each other and arrange filming dates/times. Me and the other guy pitched our own ideas, then the girl pitched hers: Basically, her movie would open on a girl being eaten out by her boyfriend on his knees. Suddenly, they would both sit up like the door had been knocked on and, without seeing the guy's face, get themselves together and go out to eat dinner. They would sit with the girl's parents, then we (and the parents) would see that the guy's mouth was covered in blood - he had been unknowingly eating her out while she got her period. The parents would look accusatorially at the girl and she would be embarrassed. Fin.

Me and the guy both laughed; I knew her a little from class but certainly had no idea she had a dirty sense of humor. I asked if she had actors for this, she said it was all arranged and asked if we would mind if she drove us out a couple hours to her parents' house in the suburbs in a couple nights to film in her actual childhood bedroom. We said sure.

Flash forward to a couple nights later, me and the guy are out in front of the film school doors, she drives up in her car, we get in. There is a guy in there (I don't think it was her boyfriend, because they didn't really act romantic towards each other, but just a good friend, because they had a friendly and casual rapport - I guess they could have been friends with benefits, I never asked, of course). We start driving. She tells us the guy is going to be playing the guy in the film. "Who's going to be playing the girl getting eaten out?" I ask. Eyes forward on the road, as casually as if she's telling us what her favorite color is, she says "I guess I am. And my parents will play the parents." I kind of laugh and say "Oh cool, haha." Me and the other guy in back kind of give each other a quick look of surprise.

A couple hours later, we reach her ordinary suburban childhood home, get the camera and lights from the trunk and head on in. We meet her mom and our classmate refers to the three of us and tells her mom this is her film crew and we're going to go film in her room. We go up, looks like it hasn't been changed since she graduated high school last year; very much a high school girl's room. Bed against the wall. She addresses me and the other guy (who is the cameraman).

"Can you guys get the film set up in the camera and the lights up? We're going to film towards the bed, set camera up near the door. I'm going to go change in the bathroom."

So she goes into the bathroom and we set up everything while her actor/friend kind of looks around a little. No difficulty in the setup. After less than five minutes she's back out, wearing what looks to be a greenish nightgown-type top with no bra (she's a big girl, like I said, and her big breasts were pretty obviously hanging down soft in there) that goes down to about halfway between her knees and where her pussy would be. Already I'm starting to find her just a little more attractive, seeing her pretty much bare legs up to mid-thigh level.

Standing, she shows us her storyboards: Four shots, one straight on from the side at bed level of her lying back, legs over the edge of the bed and the guy on his knees, face hidden between her legs (the opening shot), a sort of over-the-leg shot down at the guy's head moving, a handheld camera face close-up of her, during which she would look up towards the door, then a shot from the exact reverse angle of the first shot, again from the side but on the other side, with the door in back of frame that they both would look at. Seemed easy enough, though I still had no idea how exactly we were going to be doing this whole eating pussy thing.

Camera is in first position, she sits down on the edge of the bed, then lies back, simultaneously reaching down and hiking up her nightgown thing a few inches. My question about what kind of modesty-preserving measures she taken are quickly answered as I see a patch of black pubic hair between her pale, fleshy thighs: Pretty much nothing! She lifts her knees, as she sticks her legs over the edge of the bed, her right leg blocking her pussy and pubes. For the second time that night, me and the cameraman give each other a look, which she doesn't see as she's addressing her actor/friend: "Just put your face as close as you can and move your head around a little," she tells him. "Ok," he says. "Oh and take off your shirt," she tells him. He does, then leans in towards her pussy as she spreads her legs a little.

She addresses us and asks me to check the light meter to see that everything looks right and asks the cameraman about framing. It takes me a few seconds to shake myself from my surprise and be like "Oh, ok." I check, it all looks good. She looks over at us and laughs. "Kind of awkward, I know." We laugh and I say "Well, it's supposed to be an awkward comedy, right?" "Yeah," she says, then asks camera to look through the lens. He leans over and does. "How much can you see?" she asks him. "Umm..." he says, and she says "Don't be shy. Can you see my bush, or should I lift my leg a little higher?" "No, you're good." (Now, you can see see some of the bottom and side of her ass cheek, but she's making no move to conceal it, so I assume she knows.)

"Okay, here goes," she says. "Rolling!" Sound of film whirring in the camera starts. "And... action!"

---

This story is coming out a little longer than I had planned when I started writing it! This seems like a good cliffhanger moment. I'll try to post the rest tomorrow.
Old 10-01-2015, 07:50 PM

Thanked 6,699 Times in 273 Posts
Default story 3

Too damned funny!!!
Old 10-03-2015, 04:42 PM

Continuing the story from last time...

"Okay, here goes," she says. "Rolling!" Sound of film whirring in the camera starts. "And... action!"

Her friend/actor/whoever he was to her does what he had been instructed and starts moving his face around a little bit in front of her pussy. I can't see his view from where I'm standing behind camera, of course, but I can't imagine it was anything other than just her vagina lips from an inch or two away. She makes moaning noises (though the film was silent - indeed, there was no sound-capturing equipment on set of any kind - I guess she wanted the proper moaning mouth noises), clenches and unclenches her hands and writhes her body a little. The camera's view of her pubes is covered by arched-up-and-over right leg, but he is leaning down, and I am standing up, and I can see just the hint of black pubic hair over the top of her legs.

The only sound in the room for the next twenty or so seconds was her moans and the whir of the 16mm film in the camera. And if you're wondering what it's like to be standing in your classmate's actual childhood bedroom watching her, bottomless, pretending to get eaten out by a guy, let me tell you: Super weird, super awkward, but undeniably exciting. I never would have thought of this chick in a sexual context before, but I felt the little hints of a boner starting to emerge. I fought it down, but it was a close one.

"Cut!" she says, stops clenching and moaning and writhing, and props herself up on her elbows. "Any problems with the shot?" she asks to me and camera. We both say everything seems fine, and she says, "Ok, one more take," (each student only had a pretty limited supply of 16mm film for each project in this class, so takes were always limited to one or two if at all possible), "Rolling, and action!" And her friend leans forward and pantomimes eating her pussy again for about fifteen seconds, then cut again.

"Ok, let's move on to shot 4," she says, "With the camera on the opposite side towards the door. Then we'll do the close ups." Camera guy moves the camera, I change lights a little to get them out of shot. She tells her actor that when she calls action to sit up and look towards the door, and she'll sit up on her elbows and do the same, then calls rolling and action, and they do their action.

After she says cut, camera says "Hang on, wait a second. I could see your bush when he moved his head away and you sat up." (He was right, I saw it too.) "Oh, thanks," she says, and lifts her left leg higher. We go again, and then she says let's move on. She grabs the camera to personally film the shot of the guy's head moving, which we quickly take in one ten-second shot (which she says she'll only use about 1-2 seconds of). Then she tells the actor he can stand up and reaches down and pulls her top back down to mid-thigh level, then camera basically kneels on the bed holding the camera over her while I lean a light over for the shot of her face. And that was that for the pussy-eating!

Then she went and changed back in the bathroom, and I applied the fake blood around the actor's mouth for the period joke and we filmed the final four shots of the movie over the next hour or so. First, the director and the guy walking down the hallway together, then three shots at the dinner table: A wide shot of her parents sitting at the table and them sitting down, then a two-shot of the parents seeing the blood and a two-shot of her and the guy and his bloody face. And that was it, back in the car and back to the city!

(As for if she had told her parents that this short film they were co-starring in was about her having her pussy eaten, I have no idea, really. I assume so, because how else would she explain the bloody mouth gag to them? But I never saw that conversation; all she said to them in front of me was directions, "Ok, sit there," "Ok, look here," stuff like that. As soon as they were done with their shots they went to bed, it was like 10pm.)

I was of course sitting in class a few days later when this project was screened on on a big screen taking up the whole wall to all 40-ish students in there. There was a lot of giggles and gasps when the film opened on a girl being eaten out (as I mentioned before, no pubes or pussy in frame, but definitely side-ass), and more giggles and gasps still when the shot revealed it was none other than the director herself! I guess she either decided she didn't need the shot of him between her legs or it was too graphic; the only three shots from the bedroom scene in her cut were the two from either side and her face.

Like I said, she wasn't that pretty a girl, but the sheer exhibitionism of it (both on set and screening it) was honestly pretty sexy one way or another. We were never good friends, but I saw her around school plenty and shared a couple bigger lecture classes with her and we were always on a saying-hello basis over the next three years. And I assure you, every single time I saw and spoke to her, the first thing I thought of was the time freshman year I watched her bottomless, getting eaten out.
Old 10-09-2015, 01:02 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

So... did she get a good grade? Compared to the other movies, how did hers rank?

I remember on PBS about 20 years ago they used to show short college films like that - generally the good shit. But what stands out is a B&W film of about 5 minutes. The narrator is a HS girl who was finding her sexuality and her older college girl was a b*tch. Anyway, at some point - the actress (Character) while doing some work and eating a snack got horny and decided to fuck the carrot, rather than eat it. You don't see her insert the carrot, just the movement and face.

Then an interruption (as in your project) in which she quickly straightens up. Her sister b*tches her out over some mundane shit. Then the sister picks up the carrot, takes a bite out of it and walks out of the room - still eating the carrot.

The girl has a stunned face for a second when the camera goes back to her... in which she pretty much screams into her hands because of the *gross* factor of where that carrot was and where it ended.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:

Tags
actress, nude scenes

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s