uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2015, 04:42 AM

Default A Little Sex Fun Last Weekend With My Wife

A caveat: Reading some of the stories, this story is rather tame. So, if you are looking for a guy's wife got banged six ways from Sunday by a group of guys, this isn't it. You won't be happy, it's possible you'll be bored. This is just an episode of how we have a little sex fun. Suits us fine. Some others may find we share the same interests.

A few weeks ago my wife said she made weekend reservations at a nudist resort. I said, "Great!" I told her that I had a couple of new ideas for us to try out, but she said "It's my game this time." If you've read our posts before you already know we like to play games and have a little excitement for ourselves.

Whether we're at a nudist resort, clubbing, nude beach or anywhere else, as part of the game, we act as if we aren't together, and I watch. The game usually has a goal.

We got there and checked in last Friday afternoon. Nothing unusual, she went down to the pool, after a while I showed up and watched her talking with a guy she had just met. One of our games is for her to meet a guy and use her feminine wiles to get the guy hard right in front of her while they talk. I love to watch the interaction as the tension rises in a public setting. But, last Friday... Nothing. After meeting back at our room, I said, "What's the game?" She said, "I'm working on it."

Saturday, she got up showered and said she'd be back. She said, "Go work out, I'll see you back here later. I took that as my cue to not go out and find her as I usually do.

This was all very mysterious for me, and I started thinking of all the things she might be doing. She left and after a while I went to the workout room, did my routine, came back, and took a shower. I was watching a football game when she got back and as she walked in I said, "And...?" She said, "We've got all weekend, stop asking." "Ok," I said. She went into the bedroom and came out carrying her Nike's and a pair of socks, smiled and said, "You'll see," and went out the door. Odd, she usually puts them on before leaving to hike, jog, exercise, play tennis... Why carry them?

I had time to kill, football was on. Later, when she came back she was still carrying them. Now I was really confused. She said, "We still have tomorrow. I'm going to the store, what do you want for dinner?" Tri-tip sounded good. She left but I didn't tell her how disappointed I was. I began to think she just wasn't up to it by herself. I was going to talk to her about it after she got back. I started the barbecue.

She got back and as I helped put the grocery bags on the counter, I looked out the front window and saw a guy in a shirt and shorts walking up. I thought it was somebody from the resort (we don't let on that we're together so we can play our games without complications). I said to her, "Somebody's here." She answered it and said, "Hi, (his name) come in."

She introduced us to each other and said they had met earlier at the pickleball court and she invited him up for a visit. He and I sat down and talked. She asked what we wanted to drink, took off her sundress she had put on to go to the store and brought over our beers.

My wife said they met watching a pickleball game down below (it's like tennis on a smaller court with a large paddle and wiffle ball). She mentioned some the different things they had been talking about, and that he enjoyed photography. We talked for probably a good twenty minutes.

She asked, "I was wondering if you could take some pictures of us while we're here?" He said, "They'd throw me out if I was walking around taking pictures. They've got rules. You have to have permission first." My wife said, "Ok, maybe some other time."

As she went into the kitchen area to take the groceries out of the bags, she asked, "We were going to barbecue, would you like to stay?" "No, no, I didn't mean to interrupt you guys." She said, "We have plenty, please stay and eat." I said, "The barbecue is already on." He said, "Ok. Sure!"

My wife asked me to help her. While I was unpacking, she went to the doorway of the bedroom (out of his view), and motioned me to come over. She whispered "go turn the barbecue and come back. I want you to eat me." I whispered back, "What?!" She pulled me by the arm and said, "I want you to eat me right now." In my head was thinking, "Where the heck is this going?" and, "I sure hope she planned this out." I went out and turned off the barbecue then went back to the kitchen to finish unbagging the food.

After 15 seconds or so, I glanced over at her. She was laying on the bed on her back, propped up on her elbow, her legs spread wide, forcefully pointed between her legs. It was her game, so I played along.

I excused myself saying I'd be right back. Ok, this is new. She wants me to eat her with some guy we just met just out of view in the other room. Works for me.

I quickly dove into her. She put her hand on top of my head (odd), and the next thing I knew she called out to our new friend (she doesn't want me to say his real name), "...can you come here?" I started to raise my head. Oh, that's what the hand was for. She just kept my head down on her. I got the message; she moved her hand and I continued, still not knowing where this was going.

I heard her say, "Outside, their rules, inside, mine." "Here," (holding out our camera to him), would you like to take some pictures for us? He said, "No shit?" My wife said she gave him a "Are you just going to stand there like an idiot?" look and said "Take it. It's already set for video. Don't stop it, I'll tell you what to do." He got right to work.

After a minute she said to him, "I'd feel a lot more comfortable if you'd get undressed too. No answer, but I could hear... No hesitation on his part at all. This was a day of surprises for me. A good day! As I watched the video later, he managed to get undressed while videoing us (ok, the camera got bounced around a bit, but that was fine).

I don't know what all he was expecting, and at that point I didn't either, but neither of us was asking. I'm sure he thought this whole thing was our idea; I knew it was just hers.

Now, for a different experience, imagine you are nude with an erection, eating your nude wife. And while you are eating her, she's talking to a nude guy she just met with an erection and a camera telling him she wants him to video her cumming! I'm eating away and she's matter-of-factly telling him where she wanted him to video from and what she wanted on the screen.

That was the last thing she said as she lay flat on her back. She likes it quiet while she's working to orgasm. Then came the twitching, jerking and writhing around.

After she came she lay still for a minute, then it was on to other things. She directed all of it: "Move back... Get closer... Go behind me...

She rode me cowgirl, frontwards and backwards. While she was on top and he was at the end of the bed, she whispered to me to "Worth the wait?" Yes it was.

Still on top of me, she then rotated herself around to a 69. I couldn't see our friend with her legs around my head, but soon he was taking some close up shots of me eating her (a much better top view of everything). At one point, I grabbed her waist to stop her from moving. She knew why and stopped working her mouth. I wouldn't have been able to hold back. I continued and she came again. She sat up, lubed up my cock (I have no idea where she had that tube hidden!), scooted forward onto my thighs and reached around her back and put a bunch more lube on her asshole. I knew what she wanted so I pushed my cock downward and held it angled toward my feet. She scooted back up until her asshole and the head of my cock met. She slowly pushed and ground her ass until my cock slid into her ass. Once all the way in, she stopped moving and just sat there tightening and loosening her sphincter muscle for a minute (it almost feels like a massage. Feels better than anything you can imagine). I really enjoyed watching the video later, I didn't know that, while doing the sphincter thing, she was also flicking her nipples. I watched as she loosened her sphincter as she pushed her ass onto my cock then tightened it as she pulled her ass forward. I couldn't take it anymore, the visual along with the "massage" and the camera was too much. I grabbed her hips pumped fast and exploded. It felt like I shot gallons of cum into her ass. When I loaded her ass with every drop of cum I had, she stopped and sat for a minute. I'm not sure when our friend moved from the view behind, but now he was in front at my feet facing her. She said, "Can you hand me the camera?" Then with my cock still buried in her ass, she took video of him and his hard-on telling him, "Turn," "Closer," and other directions.

Suddenly he was behind her again and as she pulled herself forward and off my cock a gush of cum came out of her ass. The camera stayed right on her cum oozing asshole. You really miss a lot that somebody else can catch on video. This was so much better than anything I could have made by myself. Shots I could never have gotten.

She put her hand out, took the camera, thanked him, told him to get something to drink, watch the TV, and we'd be out in a little bit to start dinner. When he walked out, she turned around and we just lay there and hugged. Our smiles at each other said it all.

After we got up, she took the disk from the camera and said, "I'll keep this." My wife will do certain things in public settings, the more you read our stories the more you will see that. But, she doesn't want videos of her out in public where somebody might recognize her. Lots of people lead double lives. Her rules are her rules. That's ok.

I'm pretty sure we all enjoyed it, I know I did. It was her game, she certainly did, I suspect he enjoyed it as well (that constant erection may have been a clue).

Best Tri-tip dinner I can remember. Lots to talk about but sorry it's over.

We spent most of Sunday in bed reliving the experience and watching our video.

We've had sex with the curtains open and other places and have maybe been seen, but we've never been sure. She told me on Sunday that the more she thought about somebody watching her the more it turned her on. She decided to plan it and do it, but when we were there and she found the right guy, she was so excited after inviting him over that as she was walking back, her nipples were rock hard, she was totally wet and she was literally shaking. She said she wasn't shaking because she was scared, but was totally turned on that it was going to happen.

She saw him taking "the tour," and knew he was a first timer there. (All "first-timers" are required to take the tour and learn the basic rules. He had a nice body and face. Chances are a young, good looking single guy at a nudist resort will be gay. My wife decided to give the sex test. She made a point to pass by them and make eye contact with him and said there was an instant mutual attraction.

Not gay.

She said his shorts tan (or lack of) made her think he was REALLY a first-timer. She found him after at the cafe and approached him about his tour. She said she'd be happy to show him around so she gave him her tour of the places they didn't show him (weight room, sauna, nature path). They ended up at the ending pickleball game, and with some quick thinking her game and how to make it happen all became clear and quickly fell in place.

She said that after they watched the pickleball games were finished on Saturday, she asked him if he'd like to play a game, but he said he had never played before. She told him to get some shoes and meet here back there and she'd teach him the game.

As she was coming back to our place to get her shoes and socks, but on the way, she started thinking it would be fun if she sat down in front of him to lift and open her legs to put each shoe and sock on. It worked well, so she decided to take them off after. All part of our games. She told me I would have liked watching, she did much more running, bouncing and jiggling her breasts and bending to pick up balls than was necessary. By the time she got her shoes and socks off again, she was positive he wasn't gay. Normally, she'd be trying to get a guy hard, but not this time because her plan was different.

She said she was surprised when he showed up to our place dressed but that it ended up better than planned, "His penis came springing out of his shorts when he pulled them down. I stared at his pink erection while you ate me and every time I was pumping you. I think he liked that a lot." Its obvious where she was looking in the video.

A new experience for us. She packed so many things in this game, it was a smorgasbord for me. I think she should plan all our games.
Old 09-19-2015, 01:00 PM

Thanked 11,632 Times in 1,779 Posts
Default Bored ?????????

You're wrong. We didn't get bored and I'm sure no one else will. Very detailed and erotic story. So much like my wife except hate to admit we are not very active as far as sports and work out rooms. Back when we were younger and new to nudist resorts and sneaking to secluded beaches to skinny dip and sun bath my wife also loved teasing other young men and making them hard.
As you know, nudist parks are much like regular campgrounds and resorts, no sexaul activity in public. But my wife always had ways of showing it all and flirting with men. She wasn't the only one. It's funny, lots of women will say they didn't know their pussy was spread wide. How can they not know? It's true with certain moves and activity it will just be out there for everyone to see. But if they've been at a nudest place before they've seen it on other women.
We never went so far as your wife with the game but often fuck and fondle where others accidentally catch us and watch. So this was sort of how it all began for us. It will just get better for you two.
Welcome to the forum and keep writing those stories.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Black stockings2

1m:37s

09-21-2020
watch23

5m:38s

11-13-2021
Spitroast

1m:25s

10-07-2018
YYOMEROBienvenidos