uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2015, 09:58 PM

Default Skirt Accidentally Tucked Into a Bag

I am a grad student at a school in Southern California, and I like to do my work outside. Today, I got to enjoy a very nice sight. As I was sitting at my table, a guy and a girl walked by, chatting. The girl was slender and pretty with auburn brown hair, so I looked at her as she walked by. She was wearing a pink and green sundress with flowers on it. I looked down at my book and, when I looked back up to take a peek at her butt, I got a treat -- her bag had lifted her dress up! She was ambling away, with each step taking her dress higher. I saw all of her right butt cheek, and a hint of the bottom of the left. She was clearly wearing a thong, or nothing at all. I stared for five seconds, until she turned a corner. Unfortunately, I didn't act fast enough to take a picture.

I also have a vivid memory from three years ago relating to a similar situation. As I was walking to catch a train in Boston, I saw a girl who had accidentally tucked her dress into her backpack. She was running to catch her train. I double-taked - I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Her full-cut, dark blue panties were completely out. She was jogging to catch her train. I sped up -- while I thought that I should tell her about her situation, I also wanted to keep looking at her butt as it jiggled. Last I saw her, she was rounding an ATM and her dark blue panties were still on display.

Has anyone seen similar situations?
Old 02-11-2015, 11:34 PM

Thanked 1,414 Times in 49 Posts

Also in Boston (kind of), I had the pleasure of seeing a girl walking through Harvard Square with her backpack lifting the back of her skirt up while I was waiting for a traffic light. She had black full cut panties on with a skill pattern on them and her backpack had lifted the entire backside of her loos skirt up enough that I had a great view of her ass. Thought about saying something or honking the horn, but left the view for the next voyeur to take in.
Old 02-12-2015, 06:23 PM

Thanked 6,419 Times in 242 Posts
Default Work colleague

Mid 30's woman works with wears skirts too short for her height and butt size& does waayyyy too much bending over for it to be accidental. Regularly get to see her pants but getting bored of it coz she's flashing & knows what she's doing. Oh , as you guy & gals who work non an office will know...all the other ladies have serious issues with, but & coz the guys love it🚻
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to arnoldziffel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2015, 02:47 PM

Thanked 11,631 Times in 1,779 Posts
Default Tucked in her panties

This just proves nude is not always better. We were in Daytona for a bike week event. Pretty gals in cheek showing hot pants, mini skirts, even some bikinis. Out of a row of porta-potties walked this 30 something nice built gal wearing sort of a long dress. As she walked past us I could see somehow when she pulled her skirt up she had tucked it into her short cheek showing panties. Pretty much her bare ass was exposed.
Like others, I wanted to tell her. But the little show was too much fun and others were laughing.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2015, 01:55 AM

Thanked 1,612 Times in 76 Posts

I was hanging out with a girl, great figure, busty, nice skirt on, carrying a messenger bag as a purse. As luck would have it by walking, wind, etc it had bunched up the FRONT of her skirt! As I moved around for a better look I saw she had on spandex shorts(booooooo) but was sporting a wicked cameltoe
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to alexossale For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Hairy Wife Playing

1m:08s

11-10-2015
bigbouncingboobs1

4m:42s

09-01-2005
VB BJ Video0004

1m:54s

04-10-2012
Catherine Aymerie Point de fuite 1A