uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2015, 11:59 AM

Default Office Views

Hi, I’m new to the forums so I thought I’d start a thread for any voyeuristic views from the office setting, inspired by one I had this summer. Hope you enjoy and can share your own experiences.

So there is a very cute young woman who works down the hall from me. Every morning she goes to the company gym before work, then walks by my office trailing the smell of the perfume she must have just sprayed on. I try not to be too obvious as I appreciate the look of her backside once she passes my desk, but some days are harder than others. Sometimes it is tight, slightly faded blue jeans that hug the curves of a firm bottom that so well matches her slender build and hips. In the summer it may be a dress or skirt that clings to those curves and cleaves between them in a way that I can only imagine means a thong beneath. She’s mentioned dance classes at night, so I can only imagine her firm bottom and long legs swinging around. She’s pretty tiny up top, but I’m one to appreciate a wide range there. But it’s hard to discreetly check out a coworker’s chest of any size. She’s always quite well put together in terms of clothing, more classic than trendy.

So one morning she walks on by and says good morning. I reply and try to wait a few beats before turning in my seat to watch the sway of her bottom as she heads down the hall. About fifteen minutes later she gives me a call to ask if I can help with one of our work programs as it’s having trouble this morning. I happily head on over and stand beside her chair as she points out the problem. I glance down and my heart immediately jumps.

The neckline of blouse is falling away from her chest as she leans forward to point at the screen, and I find I’m looking straight down at her black bra. Her small breast doesn't fill the cup, and the material of the cup is stiffly holding out away from her chest a bit. I don’t know if her bra wasn't properly adjusted after her workout or something, but I’m looking straight down at a beautiful small breast with a pale pink puffy nipple like I've only seen rarely on the internet and never in person. I manage not to stammer and keep right with her on the problem with the application, but as much as I want to I can’t just stare down her shirt on and on.

I have to duck back to my desk to solve the problem and when I come back to check to make sure it works her posture is different and there is no view to be seen. I don’t know if she noticed me looking but she didn't react or anything. I've never had a chance since for a similar view and I certainly don’t want to push it given the office setting. As amazing as I think she looks, pushing things certainly isn't worth my job or even career. But the office can certainly have quite the possibilities for views to appreciate.
Old 01-24-2015, 08:12 PM

Thanked 20,982 Times in 1,557 Posts

Back in the day when corporate PCs were new, I was one of the group picking various software packages for purchase.
One day this lovely young thing came to my office to demo some software. Naturally, she sat at the computer while I sat behind and to the right of her so we could both see the screen. She was wearing a light yellow sleeveless top, and these were the days when bralessness was common - and she was. Her right tit was on full view from my vantage point. It was a perfectly shaped c cup size. It was all I could do to pay attention to the software demo.

DR
Old 01-24-2015, 08:48 PM

Thanked 11,628 Times in 1,779 Posts
Talking I Loved Lucy!

This was way before computers were being used. I was a shipping and inventory clerk at a popular company that has since moved to another state. But for the nearly six years I worked there right out of high school I had to walk from our building where they produced, packaged, and shipped liquid products over to the larger building where they made and packaged powdered products.
It was in the front corner of that building where the offices were on the second floor. I had to walk up a long flight of stairs to pick up orders and take completed forms to various cute young secretaries. This short story is about Lucy, the phone operator and receptionist with the most beautiful long lean lanky legs I'd ever seen on a grown woman. I'd guess when I was 19 Lucy was around 40. But a very young and shapely 40. I met her two daughters who were about my age so that's why I figure Lucy was 40.
Lucy also had a set of breasts that seemed to try desperatly to get out of the mostly satin high necked blouses she often wore. Whoever set up the office seemed to want to put Lucy and those legs on display for anyone walking up those stairs. Her large wooden desk was one of those with an open center exposing her legs to her waist. And sometimes I'll swear those long nylon covered legs went all the way to her waist. Fresh out of high school, dating a hot young girl I'd eventually marry, seeing Lucy every day several times kept me wanting to go back to the office even more than neccesary.
It's been over 50 years, I'm sure Lucy has moved on to a higher office, yet I still can see those long lovely legs.
I saw tits and bare legs on many of the younger girls in the offfice. But it was Lucy who won my heart and kept me erect.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2015, 06:04 AM

Back in the late 60's I was in my mid to late teens, mini skirts were coming in. There was a girl secretary of a similar age worked a few desks behind me. She was the sister of another apprentice who was really hard, so I didn't want to get the wrong side of him. But it didn't stop me watching her and hoping for a flash, and one day I did get a flash of her navy knickers as she bent over to put something in the bottom drawer of the filing cabinet.

Spool on many decades, I'm working in IT in Germany. One of the girls had a problem and I needed to replace a piece of equipment that was plugged in under her desk where she was sitting. I'd already noticed that she had on a VERY short skirt, it was a very hot day, so knowing that if I went under her desk I'd be able to see everything, I told her what I needed to do and asked her if that was OK. I expected her to get up, and perhaps leave the room but no, she said "Go ahead", so I did, and yes, I did get a good look.
Old 01-26-2015, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiltyLibido View Post
...pushing things certainly isn't worth my job or even career...
I understand this very well. I worked with an attractive girl and there were never any voyeuristic opportunities...except this one time when she was at my desk. She leaned forward to look at my PC screen and as I glanced toward her I could see that he neckline of her shirt was pulled forward. I could see her lovely, large breasts were hanging down. I REALLY wanted to check them out, but we had a great working relationship and I wasn't going to risk that for a quick thrill. :'(
Old 01-27-2015, 10:41 AM

Thanked 1,443 Times in 143 Posts

This lovely used to give me free looks like this all the time.
Attached Thumbnails
IMAG0031(2).jpg  
Old 01-28-2015, 11:28 PM

Thanked 26,531 Times in 1,275 Posts

One of my first jobs was as a computer programmer for a large drilling company. This was before off the shelf software, if you needed an accounting package, you had to write it, or have it written for your company. I was strictly the geek in the back slaving away writing software, rarely interacted with others except my boss. Well the day came when I finished the accounting program and this meant training everyone on how to use it, mostly young women who were the operators and keypunchers.

I spent months standing over the shoulders watching them and looking down their blouses. My favorite was Patty, the was one of the older ones, maybe 30, married with a hot body, she was smart enough to know what I was up to, and she liked it. She would look over her shoulder to catch me staring as I explained a procedure, if she was in the mood she would relax her shoulders so her blouse and bra fell forward and I could see her nipples. One day when she was in a generous mood she looked back at my crotch, smiled and said "it looks like you're excited about program", and smiled at me.
Old 01-30-2015, 07:10 PM

Thanked 4,414 Times in 243 Posts
Default The Hot Office

As far as voyeuristic success at the office, well I’ve had a few unlucky decades lately. The occasional cleavage, some leg, panty lines and even rarer thong lines here and there, but no nudity.

The best job I had for office flesh was probably a sales-related job I had in the early 1980s in a very hot weather climate. All of the following happened in perhaps a little more than a half-year's time. I was just married and in my mid-twenties. Women dressed skimpier there than my future jobs in cold weather climates, especially the women who were in and out of their cars all day on sales calls in the scorching heat.

Here is what I wrote about my boss in my thread "Sexy Female Bosses":
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=168812

Quote:
I was... working for a woman who was perhaps in her mid thirties. She was married, no kids, very attractive in an Audrey Hepburn sort of way; a trim pettite body, short dark brown hair, an upturned nose, small breasts, nice legs, nice butt. While I couldn't help lusting for her, she was a little stuck up, and our relationship was purely professional, our conversations business only. One warm day she was wearing a sleeveless summer dress that scooped down some. I was in her office, she leaned over to go over some papers on her desk, I stood over her as her dress gapped open, her left bra cup also gapped open, and I spotted her darker nipple capping her little breast. My one and only female boss titty sighting.
At the same place was a young married Asian girl that worked in the office, very pretty with a firm slender body. She also leaned over her desk once in my presence and allowed her scooping top to gap open, and her small stiff bra hung open enough to give me a view of her pretty pink nipple on her small left breast.

There was a gorgeous part-Mexican woman on the sales team, young, divorced, firm slender body. We had a day in the warehouse doing inventory, and she chose to wear some sort of a vest type of a shirt to keep cool in the hot warehouse. While we worked together counting boxes, she leaned over at point blank range multiple times to show that she was braless, and gave me views of her dark nipples on her fairly small breasts. She was one that was a tiny bit flirty, but as I said I was a newlywed and behaved myself except for my peering eyes.

The fourth tit I spotted at that company was the best. A very pretty young wife, long full blonde hair and a great figure, and a real sweet girl too. It may have been the very day or close to it that we were alone in the office in the morning and she told me that she was having serious marital issues. Maybe it was another time, but we were alone in the office, and she was wearing a loose thin white cotton blouse that scooped low. She leaned over just slightly, and I got a close-up view of her whole braless breasts, both of them if I recall correctly. Her tits were about a B cup, fairly large, firm, milky white skin, and were capped with gorgeous bright pink nipples. You could even say they glowed. I could see her breasts swaying freely in her loose top as she shuffled papers or something. This was a hot weather climate, women dressed skimpy in the scorching summer even at work. I don’t know how much back then I wondered if she was getting more business from clients wearing that type of outfit out.

While working for that company, I made a few sales calls to this one company that had a cute young brunette receptionist. Once when she was leaning over, I managed to catch a quick glimpse of her nipple inside of her bra. It made me wonder how many other men had seen her nipple. She sits there every day, as countless men come and look down at her. Perhaps dozens of men a year saw her nipple? Was she aware? I've seen other women leaning over and making so real easily to see their nipples in their stiff bras - sales clerks, receptionists, even relatives, and I often wonder how many men other than myself have seen their nipples.
Old 07-12-2015, 01:15 AM

Occasionally I'll stop by my girlfriends work to take her to lunch or if I'm in the area I'll bring her coffee. She works for a small independent business doing general office work so she gets to dress casual. One day I stopped by and was greeted by about 3 inches of her thong. She was wearing grey dress pants and a red polo, whenever she leaned forward her shirt would lift and expose her red Victoria's Secret v-string. It turns me on when I see her thong and knowing other men might see it, so I always choose not to tell her.

On another day when I stopped by, she was wearing low rise jeans and a black sweater. For some unknown reason (I can only assume that maybe she thought it was a good strategy to try keep her thong hidden) she had the black sweater tucked into her thong, the only problem was about 2 inches of her black and teal striped VS v-string was showing. Because of the contrast of the teal stripes you noticed it from across the room. Her boss is a pervert so I'm sure he enjoys whenever she has thong slips.
Old 07-19-2015, 03:35 PM

This past Friday I was laying in bed while my g/f got ready for work. She had some type of business meeting so she had to dress more professionally. We made small talk while she got dressed, I watched as she tucked her white blouse into her pink VS thong, she then put on a pair of black dress pants. I asked her why she tucked her shirt into her thong and she said it was to keep her thong from possibly showing when she sat down (god bless ditzy blondes). She sat on the edge of the bed and leaned forward to put on her high heeled shoes and naturally about 2 inches of her thong was showing. She stood up, pulled up her pants and turned to check herself in the mirror; now her thong wasn't visible so she felt confident in her decision. She put on a black coat, that matched her outfit, and left for work. I didn't have to work on Friday so I was home when she got off from work. She walked in the door and was carrying her coat, I followed her into the kitchen. While walking behind her I noticed the waistband of her thong was slightly peaking out from the back. I wondered how many guys and how much of her thong they saw.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to willie44 For This Useful Post:

Tags
accident, downblouse, office, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Jimena Perini chunk 5 4

0m:49s

11-09-2006
SRoom 22

3m:30s

11-04-2018
Hotwife fantasy Fucking BBC

2m:33s