uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2014, 01:04 AM

Default A very embarrassed and muddy nude female

When I was 18, I was spending the night at my friend Michelle's house. We were extremely bored and couldn't go outside because it was raining. Around late noon, the rain stopped for a bit. We wanted to go outside and hike in the woods. Michelle's mother said we shouldn't because of all the mud, but we didn't listen to her and went anyways. On our hike, I slipped and fell into a huge puddle of mud. Michelle laughed at me so I got up and pushed her in the mud. We started play wrestling in the mud and became covered head to toe with mud when we were done.

When we got back to her house, her mother was furious. "Are you f***ing kidding me?!" Michelle's mom shouted. "I told you not to go hiking and you did anyways and are now covered in mud!" "Mom, we're sorry." Michelle said. "We'll just use the shower and clean ourselves up." We started to walk in the house, but her mom stopped us. "I don't think so young ladies. You are not coming into my house covered in mud. If you wanna use my shower, you have to remove your clothes and then come in." This shocked us. "Mom, that's ridiculous!" Michelle stated. "You can either strip here and then come inside and use my shower or you can get naked and hose off outside. The choice is yours." Her mom said. "But mom, Jacob has friends over. I don't want them to see us in our underwear." Jacob was Michelle's little 10 year-old brother. Michelle tried to plead with her mom, but she was being stubborn. "The only way your getting in my house is if you remove your muddy clothes." Her mom said. Michelle sighed and then reluctantly stripped out of her clothes into her white lace bra and panties. Then Michelle's mom looked at me. My heart started racing because I wasn't wearing a bra. "Um, I'm not wearing a bra." I said. Michelle's mom rolled her eyes. "We'll just take off your top of cover your breasts." She demanded. I reluctantly started stripping. Since I had panties on, I removed my pants first. Then, I took off my top and exposed my C cup boobs and immediately covered them with my hands. I was about to step inside the house when Michelle's mom stopped me. "I don't think so hun. The mud must've gotten in your pants because your panties are muddy. You're gonna have to take them off too." She said.

My face turned red. It was bad enough that I had to expose my boobs, but now my bare pussy too?! This was ridiculous. I tried to plead with her. "Please, I don't wanna be naked!" I said. "Oh please, we're all women. We know what a vagina looks like. We have one too. Now strip young lady." Michelle's mom demanded. "What about Jacob and his friends?" I asked nervously. "They're playing in his room with the door shut. You'll be fine. Just strip and run into the bathroom." Michelle's mom said. I slowly pulled down my muddy panties and exposed my butt and shaved pussy. I covered myself with my hands and avoided eye contact because I was so embarrassed. Michelle and I ran upstairs and stopped. Jacob's door was wide open and we could hear his friends playing inside. "Crap, what're we supposed to do?" I asked Michelle. "Just sprint and be quiet. They'll never notice." She said. I worked up the courage and started to sprint. As I was passing his room, Michelle grabbed my ankle and tripped me. I fell down. Michelle started to hold me down. "What are you doing?!" I shouted. Michelle had an evil grin on her face. "This'll teach you not to push me in the mud." She said. With that, she called Jacob and his friends to come into the hallway. "No! Don't! Please!" I begged, but it was too late. Jacob and his friends came outside and saw me naked. I screamed and tried to escape, but Michelle was too strong. "Oh my god! Aleksandra's naked!" Jacob shouted with glee. All the boys circles around me trying to get good looks of my princess parts. Michelle pinned me down and told them they could touch me. I screamed in horror as five little boys groped my boobs and pussy. I was so humiliated. Michelle eventually let me go, big mistake on her part.

I jumped onto Michelle and we started fighting. I pulled off her bra and panties. Now she was naked too. "How do you like it?" I laughed. "Get a good look at her boys." Jacob and his friends were enjoying this a lot. Two naked muddy girls were fighting right in front of them. We got mud all over the carpet. Michelle's mom came upstairs and was furious. "What the f***?!" She screamed. "You two b*tches got mud all over my carpet!" She came over and pulled us up by the hair. "You two are gonna clean this up right now!" She shouted. "Ok, just let us get clothes." Michelle said. "I said now!" Her mom shouted. We had to clean all the mud off the carpet naked while these boys watched in excitement as we were bent over and scrubbing. Michelle's mom was pissed. She didn't think us cleaning was a good enough punishment. She could tell we hated the fact that Jacob and his friends could see us naked, so she came up with an awful punishment. She made us shower together to save water while Jacob and his friends watches our wet naked soapy bodies against each other in the shower. I was so embarrassed. Needless to say, I never went back to Michelle's house ever again.
Old 03-27-2014, 08:09 PM

Thanked 1,861 Times in 182 Posts
Default cool story but lets move it into the fiction section

cool story but lets move it into the fiction section
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tylergal For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2014, 09:46 PM

Thanked 6,765 Times in 278 Posts
Default Tall tale

I was kinda thinking the same thing.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2014, 10:28 PM

Look, I'm just trying to post stories of my experiences on this cool forum. I'm not looking for any debating or confrontation. This happened. You weren't there. So believe what you want, but if you have anything negative to say, please keep it to yourself.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aleksandra For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2014, 02:34 PM

Thanked 1,176 Times in 144 Posts

Don't worry, there isn't a section for non non fiction, so it's okay to post it here.
The Following User Says Thank You to fantastic4 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Thin n Horny

3m:14s

11-27-2020
2fer

6m:20s

12-25-2007