photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-11-2013, 12:34 AM

Thanked 4,079 Times in 147 Posts
Default What are your Wife or GF's sexual fantasies?

What are some of the sexual fantasies that your wife or girlfriend have? Did they tell you about them freely? Did you have to drag it out of them? Or did you find out in some other way? Do you like their fantasy? Is it something that might actually happen some day, or only in fantasy land?

My wife is what I call a closet exhibitionist. She likes to be seen in different stages of undress, but she doesn't like to be obvious about it, or known for it. Until recently, she hasn't even been able to freely admit that she enjoys being exposed. Anyway, most of her fantasies are based on her inner exhibitionist, as well as submissive things. She is not good about sharing her secret or sexual fantasies, so I have to put in a lot of work to drag things out of her.

Some of her fantasies:

1) She has a desire to be exposed (not necessarily naked, skimpy outfits can count too) or seen by guys who know her. While being seen by guys in general is a turn on for her, being seen by a guy she knows creates a mix of fear, embarrassment, and sexual excitement. Just last week she was seen in a micro bikini by a guy she knows who had never seen her in anything other than normal clothing. The fact that this guy saw her in a tiny thong bikini made her feel very exposed and vulnerable. It also made her horny to boot! She has already seen the guy once since the beach encounter, and she was extra horny later that night. She also admitted that it was such a turn on that she hopes more guys she knows run into her at the beach while she is wearing her smallest bikinis. I like this fantasy, and think its likely that more guys she knows will see her in various stages of undress in the future.

2) She just recently admitted that she would like to give 2 guys handjobs (me and another guy or even me and 2 other guys) at the same time, while she is naked and the object of their desire. She said the thought of having 2 cocks in her hands at the same time is surreal. I like this fantasy, and its probably 50/50 that it will happen.

3) She fantasizes about being naked and spanked in front of a lot of guys. I like this one too, but I don't think it is likely to happen. 10% chance.

4) She fantasizes about being an extra in a tv series that has a lot of nudity. She wants to be naked in the show for a few seconds. Her favorite example is to be a slave girl on the show sparticus or game of thrones. She would then be able to mention in passing to any guy she knows that she was "on that tv series" as an extra, prompting the guy to watch the episode and see her naked. Being on a major show like Game of Thrones would make it likely that a lot of guys from her past and present would see her naked. But she would hide behind the fact that she was paid as an extra to be on the show, and she couldn't pass on the opportunity (when in reality, she just wants a plausible excuse to being naked in front of millions of people, and guys who know her). While I would be all for going forward with this fantasy, I just don't see how it would ever happen.
Old 07-11-2013, 02:16 AM

Default I really liked your previous beach story...

...me and everyone else

A way to move nude spanking in front of audience up past 10% probability would be using a lower-floor hotel window. I love spanking me some bottoms, and would work to improve that chance.

Or was it not because you'd like to keep the audience off the stage? I just assumed...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dad1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2013, 06:54 AM

Thanked 3,812 Times in 457 Posts

Mine got the 50 shades of gray syndrome like most woman who read the books
She also likes to flash people, and she got a "****" fantasies.

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2013, 10:07 AM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

My wife has always been extremely turned on by being submissive and being spanked. She loved 50 Shades but she never been into some of the extreme stuff in BDSM, following a Dom's commands and spanking is very arousing to her. Although we have a great sex life, I have never been into the D/s stuff, I do some spanking to turn her on, but since it doesn't excite me, I'm not very convincing as a Dom.

I actually found a guy for her, he has business in our city occasionally, to be her Dom. so twice she has spent an evening in his hotel room being his sex slave. He is much younger than we are and he's a very nice person who can step into the Dom role in a second.

A fantasy which is part of this is having a friend of ours who is a biker bring her to a biker bar to submit to him and his friends, This is not likely to ever happen.

Like earlier poster, she also loves to "accidentally" expose herself. She did it for years without my knowledge until I caught her at it, she thought I would be upset instead of turned on. When she was 20 she really did accidentally flash a guy and her told her how pretty her legs and panties were, that turned into a lifetime hobby.
Old 07-13-2013, 05:46 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

[QUOTE=wildaboutyou;1551735]
Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel516 View Post
But I have known woman that claim that they never fantasize, or at least never imagine stories (of course, the sex was a bit limp with these women.)
I have to say that my wife says she has no fantasies (I wish she had, because I would do anything to fulfill the ones she wanted fulfilled) but she is very hot for sex, and not just in the bedroom - at swing clubs, at the beach, on a pool table in a gay bar, just about anywhere in Key West during Fantasy Fest...

DR
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2013, 09:27 PM

Thanked 2,038 Times in 110 Posts

As I have written in many posta, we live in the conservative society of Pakistan. By the stahdards here, I think we are very wild. Anyway my wife loves to fantasize and has hundreds of fantasies, but the main underlying theme is being force fucked. Sometimes she thinks of 4 men gangbang. I have a small endowment and most of her fantasies involve men with fat cocks.

We love to roleplay and whenever she sees a man she finds hot, that night she always makes me act as if he is fucking her.

She loves to be spanked, sometimes she acts sub and I spank her for her mistakes.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:12 AM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts

Keep in mind that some, but not all, fantasies are just that, just fantasy, and never meant or hoped to be fulfilled:
... I know my wife has various fantasies involving being naked and masturbating for an audience, usually being coerced or forced to do so, sometimes bound, and sometimes even being on a stage. (again, something that she would never actually want to do)
... Another fantasy is something that she may be living through every day without her knowledge. That is, she always wonders, and fantasizes about being "on camera" every time she enters a changing room in a shop or boutique. She has told me since that is always on her mind, she always changes with as much poise whenever possible, albeit not easy in a cramped stall, and sometimes if feeling frisky, revealing more skin that is really necessary, and longer than necessary. (again, hoping that it isn't happening... but just in case, making the most of it, since its something she cannot control)
Old 07-14-2013, 08:50 PM

Thanked 4,831 Times in 219 Posts
Default Our fantasies

Sometimes when we're fooling around and we feel like spicing things up we'll talk out loud about having another woman in bed with us. Although she's never played with another woman and claims she never would I think secretly in the right situation with the right woman she'd do it. We love to fantasize about this other blonde with big tits sucking my cock while my wife goes down on her pussy, or while I'm fucking the blonde how I'll repeatedly pull my dick out her pussy so that my wife can suck it for a minute then guide me back in, and so on and so on. She gets so hot and her climaxes are just that much more intense as are mine! Now would she ever do it? I think yes but the planets would surely have to be lined up in our favor. No swing clubs for her, no going to hedonism or anything like that but I think that if the right woman friend ever came into our lives and we all got high and the vibes were right I could see her getting into it.

We've also done the 2nd man fantasy thing but oddly it doesn't get her going as much, though I'd enjoy seeing her sucking another guy's cock.
Old 12-13-2013, 12:38 AM

My wife's ultimate sexual fantasy is "to cuddle on the couch while watching Downton Abbey." Arrrrrrrrrg.
Old 12-13-2013, 08:52 AM

Thanked 1,473 Times in 103 Posts

My wife's is to have two black guys at the same time while I watch
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to goodguy30 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again