Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2013, 01:40 AM

Thanked 3,269 Times in 410 Posts
Default New interactive ENF Story

I'm still working on my two interactive ENF stories. Comic book ENF http://www.writing.com/main/interact...action/outline just started.
Nothing to hide http://www.writing.com/main/interact...action/outline is still going strong, but honestly it's starting to fill up. Want it to continue but I like the idea of starting something new. I thought I'd check here and see if any potential contributor's might have any thoughts.

Just a note, it'll probably have a small breast humiliation aspect, my personal favorite kind of ENF story. What I was possibly thinking was maybe a group of camp counselor's at a summer camp getting exposed, each girl being designed by someone else. Anyone interested?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2013, 11:36 AM

Just wanted to say i really love your stuff, please keep it up!
The Following User Says Thank You to randomnpc For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2013, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPLOTCH11 View Post
I'm still working on my two interactive ENF stories. Comic book ENF http://www.writing.com/main/interact...action/outline just started.
Nothing to hide http://www.writing.com/main/interact...action/outline is still going strong, but honestly it's starting to fill up. Want it to continue but I like the idea of starting something new. I thought I'd check here and see if any potential contributor's might have any thoughts.

Just a note, it'll probably have a small breast humiliation aspect, my personal favorite kind of ENF story. What I was possibly thinking was maybe a group of camp counselor's at a summer camp getting exposed, each girl being designed by someone else. Anyone interested?
Yes, splotch, you are top notch in quality and dedication! Your "Nothing to Hide" tale is an excellent success. I don't know why, but I've never been interested in comic book settings, but I know there are plenty of people who do love it. I'm sure it will do well too!

Your summer camp idea sounds great!

For one of the counselors, I'd like her to be rather short with nice D-cup breasts. However, she doesn't shave her pussy, leaving a nice triangle of curls. She's proud of her tits but self-conscious about her pussy. When the humiliation starts, she would prefer to have her big breasts exposed, but much to her horror, her tormentors know about her "weakness". The counselor's big bosom is sometimes purposefully ignored just to draw more attention to what she has going on between her legs.

That's what I'd like to see.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Derelict For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2013, 02:05 AM

I really like the summer camp idea. I've always liked adding chapters to your stories when the mood hits me
The Following User Says Thank You to okayterrific For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2013, 07:58 AM

Default stuffed bras ftw!

I'm also a great fan of small breast humiliation, in particular when it comes in the form of a stuffed or padded bra being exposed, which is one reason I've always particularly enjoyed your stories Splotch. Personally I'm hoping for an attractive but bossy, arrogant and condescending counsellor - late teens - with an apparently large bust - say DD cup - who is exposed as actually being the flattest girl in the camp (including the campers).
Old 04-13-2013, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmythehand View Post
I'm also a great fan of small breast humiliation, in particular when it comes in the form of a stuffed or padded bra being exposed, which is one reason I've always particularly enjoyed your stories Splotch. Personally I'm hoping for an attractive but bossy, arrogant and condescending counsellor - late teens - with an apparently large bust - say DD cup - who is exposed as actually being the flattest girl in the camp (including the campers).
splotch will take good care of you, man.

Honestly, I don't mind if my hairy pussy girl also had a majorly stuffed chest, but it seemed kinda strange to have 2 of such girls in the same story. I mean, I suppose they could have conspired together to keep their stuffed bras a secret. But, that might lead to too much duplication.
Old 04-13-2013, 06:44 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derelict View Post
splotch will take good care of you, man.

Honestly, I don't mind if my hairy pussy girl also had a majorly stuffed chest, but it seemed kinda strange to have 2 of such girls in the same story. I mean, I suppose they could have conspired together to keep their stuffed bras a secret. But, that might lead to too much duplication.
I'm all for variety. Much as I enjoy the flat chested girls it means nothing if that description applies to everyone. Having any source of self conciousness (such as your girl's hairy pussy) is always good, as is any other ENF of course - some more than others. Having everything rolled into one woman/girl seems too limiting to the story.

I don't know how you were imagining her but I find it's always more enjoyable if the exposed hair is not the colour everyone expected; a blonde who turns out not to be so blonde after all? More of my preference for artifice exposed I guess.
Old 04-13-2013, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmythehand View Post
I'm all for variety. Much as I enjoy the flat chested girls it means nothing if that description applies to everyone. Having any source of self conciousness (such as your girl's hairy pussy) is always good, as is any other ENF of course - some more than others. Having everything rolled into one woman/girl seems too limiting to the story.

I don't know how you were imagining her but I find it's always more enjoyable if the exposed hair is not the colour everyone expected; a blonde who turns out not to be so blonde after all? More of my preference for artifice exposed I guess.
A dirty blonde with dark brown pubes? I could go for that! More options for humiliating comments!
The Following User Says Thank You to Derelict For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 05:18 AM

I really like the sound of the camp counselors idea. I'd be happy to design one of them once that gets off the ground.
The Following User Says Thank You to BigMara For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2013, 11:42 PM

Thanked 3,269 Times in 410 Posts
Default Story's started!

Here's the story!

http://www.writing.com/main/interact...CLEARWATER-ENF

Started describing some of the counselor's, the rest are up to you entirely. Hope everyone adds and enjoys!
The Following User Says Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018