uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2013, 07:43 PM

Default Drunk at the Bar....again

I'm definitely what you would consider a MILF. And I don't being called that at all. I take it as a compliment. And when I am not feeling appreciated at home, I dress up and go to one of the many bars here and around San Francisco. I don't go full sl*t, but I do go very sexy. Always heels and short skirt/dress. Tight top sometimes or a loose one with cleavage showing. Never panties or a bra. I went to a bar about 30 mins from home and got started with Patron on the way. Looking very hot in black heels and a turquoise dress, I was ready to meet some guys. I didn't pay for one drink while I was there and I danced with a few guys and I let them feel me and when I found a guy that I could tell was hung, I invited him out into the parking lot. We went to my car, but not inside. I had stand next to my trunk and he leaned back onto it as I messed with his jeans. We had a little seclusion, but anyone walking by would be able to tell what was going on. He was 3/4 hard when I went down on him. I told him I just wanted to suck his cock and have him cum all over my face. When I feel under appreciated at home, for some reason, having guys cum on my face feels right. Like I am meant for sucking cock and wearing cum. Seems silly I know, but it is what it is. So, I squatted down and played with my clit and pussy while I sucked his dick. I took my time because the added excitement of being easily caught made me very wet. He started getting close and started fucking my throat. I am usually pretty good at deep throating, but this guy was pretty big, so I was having trouble. He then forced his dick all the way in and started throat fucking me. I tried to stop him, but I couldn't and ended up vomiting all over his cock. He told me to clean it up. I told him know and he slapped me across the face and said, "b*tch, clean it up". I was scared and excited at the same time and started cleaning his cock with my tongue and after I was done, he started throat fucking me again. I threw up twice more and he made me clean it both times. The last time I was able to hold on and he came all over my forehead, eyes, and nose. He told me to deepthroat him some more and I did and then he pulled out, zipped up, and just walked away. I was in a daze, but had to cum. I masturbated right there and came violently. I went inside my car and cleaned up. I've been back to this bar ten times since with similar results. I think I like this bar
Old 02-13-2013, 01:37 AM

Post some pics please.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:15 AM

come to my place please
Old 02-14-2013, 06:26 AM

Thanked 11,017 Times in 1,027 Posts

SO freaking hot!! You have got to post more of your hot times when your "NOT" appreciated at home so we can appreciate you here
Old 02-14-2013, 11:54 AM

Wink DAMN!!

What I wouldn't give to meet you in a bar, sexy!!
Old 02-21-2013, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wh*r*4life View Post
I'm definitely what you would consider a MILF. And I don't being called that at all. I take it as a compliment. And when I am not feeling appreciated at home, I dress up and go to one of the many bars here and around San Francisco. I don't go full sl*t, but I do go very sexy. Always heels and short skirt/dress. Tight top sometimes or a loose one with cleavage showing. Never panties or a bra. I went to a bar about 30 mins from home and got started with Patron on the way. Looking very hot in black heels and a turquoise dress, I was ready to meet some guys. I didn't pay for one drink while I was there and I danced with a few guys and I let them feel me and when I found a guy that I could tell was hung, I invited him out into the parking lot. We went to my car, but not inside. I had stand next to my trunk and he leaned back onto it as I messed with his jeans. We had a little seclusion, but anyone walking by would be able to tell what was going on. He was 3/4 hard when I went down on him. I told him I just wanted to suck his cock and have him cum all over my face. When I feel under appreciated at home, for some reason, having guys cum on my face feels right. Like I am meant for sucking cock and wearing cum. Seems silly I know, but it is what it is. So, I squatted down and played with my clit and pussy while I sucked his dick. I took my time because the added excitement of being easily caught made me very wet. He started getting close and started fucking my throat. I am usually pretty good at deep throating, but this guy was pretty big, so I was having trouble. He then forced his dick all the way in and started throat fucking me. I tried to stop him, but I couldn't and ended up vomiting all over his cock. He told me to clean it up. I told him know and he slapped me across the face and said, "b*tch, clean it up". I was scared and excited at the same time and started cleaning his cock with my tongue and after I was done, he started throat fucking me again. I threw up twice more and he made me clean it both times. The last time I was able to hold on and he came all over my forehead, eyes, and nose. He told me to deepthroat him some more and I did and then he pulled out, zipped up, and just walked away. I was in a daze, but had to cum. I masturbated right there and came violently. I went inside my car and cleaned up. I've been back to this bar ten times since with similar results. I think I like this bar
Very sexy, best part was how you sressed so sexy and best of all ...no underwear,ooooooh so prefect
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rangerscotty For This Useful Post:

Tags
cocksucker, milf, sl*t, wh*r*, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Black stockings2

1m:37s

09-21-2020
watch23

5m:38s

11-13-2021
Spitroast

1m:25s