photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2010, 05:48 PM

Default young bikini beauty on the nude beach...

In a thread somewhere on the net I read a story about a young beauty who went to sunbathe on the stretch of beach between nudist beach and clothed beach. The purpose of her visits, it was her own pleasure - she deliberately teased naked men and caused them embarrassment. Always be dressed in skimpy black thong bikini, which she would never take them off! She was proud of her body and her sexy swimsuit. She took off her clothes right on the beach (she had her own swimwear right under her dress), and teasing naked men (and women actually crawling among nudists.)
She was sure well that she is perfectly safe in her skimpy thong bikini – acceptable swimwear for movement between the nudist beach and clothed beach ... She was confident, b*tch! Here the real story was ending...
From my point of wiev, it's just a perfect start to the fictional continuation of the story. Unfortunately, my knowledge of English will not allow me to write a good story. I'm waiting for a colleague here who is the real writer...
Who among us would not be curious to see the alternative endings? to see a plot that would lead to the downfall of the arrogant, self-assured, arrogant and selfish b*tch?
Any ideas? Thanks for every effort.
The Following User Says Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2011, 03:29 AM

i had this happen 2 me at our beach 4 real. A girl with her dog came down and set her towel down among us nudes and stripped 2 a tiny black bikini. She threw a ball 4 the dog in front of the nude men and it drove us crazy. At 1 point th dog came 2 me and dropped th ball at my side, the girl came over 2 retrieve th ball. I smiled and stood up right beside her and handed her ball. She thanked me, i was so turned on by having this hot girl so near me, that i had a semi erection, the bikini only just cover her tits n pussy. She stayed about an hour and never even went topless.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:39 PM

has anyone else have any nude encounters with clothed or topless women at the nude beach. I have quite a lot!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Video1

4m:37s

09-25-2017
FattyBate

1m:58s

09-07-2021
20150811 At Home HPn Aftr Shwr OCC

1m:03s

08-11-2015
nature

7m:20s