photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2016, 12:20 AM

Mudhopez very sexy story ! please post more. Any chance we can see her pics ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jollydead For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2016, 05:37 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leedsguy_15091977
Default Missed your message!

Sorry missed your message!

As I say it's at least 23 but hope it's a lot higher! That's just shagging her know she's sucked and wanked off a lot more on top of that

Yeah, she was definitely fucked a lot when she was drunk

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny99990 View Post
The university pictures show her holding a glass a lot. Was she like a lot of coeds whose fondness for a drink or two led them to end up the evening with their panties off and their legs straight up with some guy pumping them full?

My wife certainly fit that profile--I'm sure she started off many evening planning to keep her knees together and her panties on but, as they say, "tequila makes her clothes fall off".

For a lot of college girls in the states at least, booze gave them a chance to act sl*tty and then have an excuse the next day.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to leedsguy_15091977 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2016, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudhope View Post
My wife and I have been married for 6 years; she is 38 now, and was married once before. She is pretty shy, but after she has a little wine or beer, she loosens up a little, and I have been able to coax some of her past history out of her. She was born and raised in China, and is well educated. She worked for a large accounting firm, before I met her, and this is one of the things I was able to get her to tell me. (there are more, but this one is intriguing...)

My wife was about 25, married to her first husband, and just had their kid; I've seen pictures, and she still had a very slender, attractive figure, and her face is very attractive - at least I think so. Anyway, she was responsible for some of the foreign accounts, since she spoke some English, which is the only common language they could use. One of the clients (from Africa, I don't know which country) would come in about 2x's a year, and she had to take care of him while he was in China; apparently he was pretty aggressive, and ignored the ring on her finger. she tried to make sure there was another person present during meetings, dinners etc, but she still had to fend him off continually, his hands were always a danger to her. Of course I pressed her for details, but all she would say at first is his hands were "everywhere" if she wasn't careful. This is already pretty exciting to me, since I know that business women in China always wear skirts and dresses, pants are not allowed. I have seen photos of her when she was in her mid 20's, and her hemline was fashionably above the knees, so I was really curious exactly where his hands ended up.....anyway, she wouldn't tell me any more, though I brought it up a couple of times - each time she clammed up, which made me even more curious! I did get that he was older (than her), pretty tall and bigger than her by a lot. She is 5-3, about 115 lbs. She said he was much bigger than I am, though I am average size for an American, just under 5-10 and 175 lbs.

So I would occasionally squeeze info about other relationships she had, with a little success, but nothing more about this client from Africa. Then one night she got pretty blitzed, and when we were in bed, she started it by wanting to know "exactly" how many women I had been with, before her...well, that turned into some interesting stories, and we were both pretty turned on after awhile. She was so blitzed she didn't realize she was actually answering my questions....

So, I found out that one evening her manager and her and the client went out to dinner, to celebrate the signing of a large new contract. Lots of wine, etc. Then her manager left, but he warned her that the guy expected her to be "nice" to him, or he would tear up the contract. My wife was stunned, she couldn't afford to lose her job, and if word got out she wasn't a "team player", she'd never work in that city again - at least in that kind of high-paying job. She tried to distract him, but ended up in his hotel room. Needless to say, with the drink, and the bit of coercion, my wife was helpless, and finally let him have his way. I heard a lot about her trying to hold the hem of her dress down, and finally "giving up"...(what does that mean?? I can only imagine where his hands went after she "gave up". Anyway, her attempts at fending him off didn't work, and she didn't want to anger him...I do know he didn't use a condom, and he came inside her, which made her sick to her stomach with fear (nothing bad happened, thank god) ...I also know that his hands were really big, because his finger went inside her first, and it felt "like a penis" it was so big. I know she spent the whole night there, and he made love to her several times. Maybe one day she'll get drunk enough for me to ferret out more details, but for now, that's about what I know...still, pretty exciting to me!

There are some other details, and a few more stories, but I don't want to make this post too long. If anyone is interested, I'll post more.
WOuld it be possible to see your wife ? hot stories btw
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jollydead For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2016, 06:27 PM

Default 4

Before I met my wife she'd been screwed by 4 guys that she happily told me about, all of whom she dated, and I think that is probably true.

Since being married she fucked one of her old boyfriends on a regular basis for about a year. He would pop round 'for a coffee' but that would rapidly turn into something else.

Once in the bedroom he would strip her naked, lay her on the bed and give her oral until she came, then mount her bare back and go at it until she came around his cock before filling her with his load.

She would tell me that he'd been round but would be a bit shy about the details.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Postboy18 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2016, 11:58 PM

Thanked 25,679 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Rule

Rule of Thumb--->>> for the Dumb

*****--- Always ad 5 to 10 to the number she tells you about....
Old 06-09-2016, 12:06 PM

Default Chinese wife continued

Don't post that often, but do check in now and then. Sorry, no pictures of my wife, that would be just too dangerous, unless I can find one that my wife has posted somwhere already. Hmmm, she has a Chinese blog, maybe she has a picture there that wouldn't incriminate me....I'll see.

Unfortunately, no new stories - I don't make these things up! See my other stories posted before about "cupping" and some upskirt stories about my ex.

Oh, here's one little hint, my wife told me a while ago, but I didn't bother posting, as it was too tame. One night after sex I asked her if she had ever done anal sex. She got a little mad, and said, the only time was with me...that surprised me, because I have never had anal sex with anyone. I told her that, and she insisted the only (one time) was with me...hmmm...I have to tell you all, I have not ever had anal sex, and if I did, it would be unusual enough for me to remember, when and with whom! Maybe I can ferret the truth out, one of these days. I know she hasn't had many lovers (at least that she'll admit to), except her first husband, me, and two Chinese boyfriends in between...Hmmm, another thought just occurred to me - maybe another question and answer session is due, how can I get that rolling...maybe a NICE bottle of wine, during her "horney" period....
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mudhope For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2016, 05:13 PM

Thanked 1,184 Times in 68 Posts
Default so far

she's had 30 since we've been married....looking for another!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DigitalMan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2016, 11:20 PM

Thanked 1,191 Times in 61 Posts

I was her fourth and now she's up to 8.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xax_xiii@hotmail.com For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2016, 09:41 AM

Thanked 3,910 Times in 130 Posts

First wife before me had 2 blokes and one women, my second wife has had 50 before me

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=113747

Here are some stories

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=132017

We love to read messages and answer them
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to stuffy1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2016, 09:00 PM

22 before we met, 24 since she's been cuckolding me
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lec8128 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019