Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2014, 01:50 PM

Thanked 3,584 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnymac69 View Post
While I was out of the country on business, my wife went to visit some friends and went out on their boat. While on the boat, my friend convinced his wife and mine to show him their tits...They obliged and took pictures... My wife felt so guilty that she told me about it immediately when I got home... One side of my brain says they showed more than that, but ther more logical side says they didn't. So yes a buddy of mine saw my wifes tits and I saw pictures of his wifes tits... Here are a couple of the pictures I saw when I got home

Which one is your wife?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cufan86 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2014, 02:49 PM

Thanked 1,540 Times in 89 Posts
Default Yes, a few have

My wife and I met long after we were both out of university. We have been good friends for years with one couple she went to university with. Otherwise until recently she wasn't in regular contact with any of her university friends. A few weeks ago we were visiting the old friends and as it turned out there was an informal alumni gathering in town. I met several of the people in my wife's circle of friends and a very interesting story came out.

I knew my wife was somewhat wild at university, but I hadn't heard about this particular event. To cut to the chase, my wife lost a wager and as a result had to clean two of the guys apartment while nude. The deal was from the time they picked her up until about four hours later when they dropped her off back at home she was completely naked. A few other guys from the group also dropped by while she was cleaning so a total of six of her guy friends from university saw her naked for an extended length of time. My wife said that the whole thing turned her on so much that when she got home all she wanted to do was fuck her boyfriend at the time, but unfortunately he was jealous and acted like an ass. His loss. My reaction to hearing the story and meeting a few of the guys was a bit different.
Old 10-24-2014, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodguy30 View Post
Last week my wife sent one our mutual friends a picture of her tits... he really liked them lol. ... so now my best friend has seen them in person and now he has...
That's awesome! My wife used to share more but lately she has lost interest.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Showoffmywife For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2014, 09:01 PM

Thanked 8,893 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchmen View Post
My wife and I met long after we were both out of university. We have been good friends for years with one couple she went to university with. Otherwise until recently she wasn't in regular contact with any of her university friends. A few weeks ago we were visiting the old friends and as it turned out there was an informal alumni gathering in town. I met several of the people in my wife's circle of friends and a very interesting story came out.

I knew my wife was somewhat wild at university, but I hadn't heard about this particular event. To cut to the chase, my wife lost a wager and as a result had to clean two of the guys apartment while nude. The deal was from the time they picked her up until about four hours later when they dropped her off back at home she was completely naked. A few other guys from the group also dropped by while she was cleaning so a total of six of her guy friends from university saw her naked for an extended length of time. My wife said that the whole thing turned her on so much that when she got home all she wanted to do was fuck her boyfriend at the time, but unfortunately he was jealous and acted like an ass. His loss. My reaction to hearing the story and meeting a few of the guys was a bit different.
That's totally hot!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2014, 06:50 AM

Thanked 2,321 Times in 60 Posts

I have been with my wife since college and I lived with most of my best friends to this day while I was in college. She would regularly walk around our place topless in the mornings after our parties. It gave everyone in the house a pick me up and I think she got fairly turned on doing it as well. My buddies girls did the same from time to time so I didn't really think anything of it. Slightly awkward when I ended up marrying her though.

I was hammered one night and took the attached pic which she insisted on sending to a bunch of my guy and girl friends. Was literally referred to as "nipples" since then in front of me to this day and it still turns me on.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 10-26-2014, 08:47 AM

Thanked 1,073 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tardis_flyer View Post
I honestly try not to think about it, rifling through my friends phone was the only time I've ever invaded the privacy of another person, never even checked out my wife's facebook.

I'm not going to share face pics, but here's the picture in question. Just looks like she's fixing hair naked infront of my buddy.
Seems suspicious!
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2014, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Since I was going in reverse order I was going backwards in time. My heart dropped again when I saw a naked Kristine fixing her makeup in the background. The next was one of Suzanne with a huge load of jizz on her chest.
How much time passed between these two pictures? Check the timecode.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to metrum For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2014, 06:46 PM

Thanked 5,497 Times in 290 Posts
Default German Girlfriend

Most of my mates saw my previous girlfriend naked on a number of occasions.

At the beach she would often go topless. Especially when we traveled. She was one of the girls who was quite happy being the only one topless and would walk to the water or to the beach bar topless.

Initially my mates were surprised and often their girlfriends put back a little, but all realized that she was not overtly flirting just happy with her set and happy for them to be admired.

She would sometimes get changed at the beach, or near the car, where she would be fully naked briefly but not in a hurried way.

The upside of this is that after a day at the beach she would be extremely horny. I guess the thought of everyone seeing her naked was a turn on for her.
Old 10-29-2014, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metrum View Post
How much time passed between these two pictures? Check the timecode.
About 15 minutes between the two.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tardis_flyer For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2014, 10:08 PM

Thanked 3,690 Times in 307 Posts

Quote:
The next day I was a bit shaken but I wanted to see if Kristine would admit to being naked infront of Kevin. After she got out of the shower I commented on her lack of tan lines. I could tell she was a little nervous and said she'd unhooked her bra when she was laying face down. I then asked why her boobs were equally tan if she'd only laid face down.

She took a deep breath and told me, "I actually went topless, please don't be mad."

I acted surprised and said "Around Kevin?"

"Umm...Yeah, please don't be mad. Suzanne was topless and a couple other girls around were too so I didn't think it would be a big deal."

"I'm not mad, it was only boobs. Believe me, I'm happy you tried it out, just wish I could have seen it. Anyway, it's not like you went naked or anything." She laughed, but I knew the truth.

I've never confronted any of them with the truth.
I'm just curious about 2 things:
1) What was the perspective of the pictures of your buddy banging his girlfriend. Were they taken from the perspective of the banger taking pictures of the bangee or from a perspective of a third person (your GF) taking the pictures. and what here the time stamps on the action pictures. Before, during, or after the pictures of your GF doing her hair.

2) She was your GF in 2012 and now she is your wife. She lied to you about something that appears to be of some importance to you, you don't call her on it, and still marry her. I'm sure that the day it comes out, and it will, will be a very interesting day for both of you.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
les6

1m:42s

06-05-2006
SlV Ep 100 edit 2

8m:01s

06-06-2022
03fbc0e0

1m:34s