uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2014, 08:19 AM

Default my IPad

My wife and me, we always take nude pictures with everything we have in our hands. My IPad, my IPhone or her Iphone or Ipad. My wife is very open to our hobby and I have now a huge amount of pictures stored a little bit everywhere.
Usually I store everything on my dropbox and then I delete them from my cell. Sometimes my wife and me we tease each other sending us nude pictures, also when she is at the office, she sometimes go to the toilet and take some selfies and send them on my phone.
I have to be careful to give people my cell people to see photos because sometimes I forget to delete them immediately. But until now I had luck and nobody saw them there...

Just before that day.
I want to go out partying with my friends and we met at our home. My wife was out with her friends and we were drinking something before going out. Usually we drink and before we leave I go to shoower and my friends continue playing football on my Playstation. I always remember to delete all pictures from my Ipad before they come, because they are 3. two are just playing and the third take my IPad for surfing, checking my friends on facebook, check our messages.... (yes I know, we don't respect our privacy, but they are like brothers)
Ok, that evening I was in the shower and I came out and everything was ok. We went out, drunk much etc.

But some days after one friend of them made innuendoes regarding our sexual hobby of nude pictures and I asked him, how he comes to that idea. He meant we do have beautiful pictures of my wife in my message inbox. So I thought, ok now they all know it. But we ended with that discussion anymore because I acted indifferent as I don't know about he is speaking, although I knew very well what he meant. This happened some months ago.

Now last week we went out again and my wife was again out with friends. I was just going to shower and the same friend which has seen her pics in my message inbox took my IPad and checked it. That time I was sure I deleted everything.

Suddenly he shout out loud: "I have them!" the other two immediatly shout, "I also want to see..."
I took back my IPad from him just to stop the embarassing moment.
On the fotostream of the Ipad I don't know why but if you choose the timeline sorting there are sill pictures I deleted long time before and that pictures showed my wife at a nude shooting we made at a lonely lake.
But for my luck they also were embarassed about that and said nothing more.

When I went to shower I installed a code on my IPad, but on the other hand it turned me on, showing my wife to one of my friends....

They just know we have a very open sexlife so they know from our intimate piercings... But on the other hand I want to show them also the piercing of my wife...
Old 10-20-2014, 12:09 PM

When I was a Sophomore in college I was talking to a girl that was in my tae kwon do class. Her name was Kirstyn and by the fourth class I could tell she had a crush on me. She was very shy and seemed to blush everytime I talked to her but we'd gone on a couple dates. She was the religious type, she'd had sex before but I had never seen her naked after a month of dating.

It was the Summer and our dojo went on a camping trip, of which 6 were males and 2 females, Kirstyn and the instructors wife Jennifer who was in her mid 30's. It was a three day trip, so we arrived and hiked out to a somewhat secluded campsite. We pitched our tents and began making a fire to cook up some lunch. Jennifer pulled out a flask of vodka and began sharing it with Kirstyn while we guys were searching for firewood. Kirstyn wasn't much of a drinker so I was a little bit worried but I didn't think twice about it. After 30 minutes of gather wood we got back to the campsite to find Kirstyn and Jennifer missing, we figured they went to the latrine. After they didn't return for another 20 minutes a couple of us decided they must have gone swimming so we donned our swimtrunks. While walking towards the river which was about 15 minutes from our campsite we heard a couple screams, so we ran to the direction they came from. As we moved over the embankment we were greeted to the site of a fully naked Kirstyn running towards us in her fully shaven glory. Jennifer followed suit, but she was in her bra and underwear.

I guess Kirstyn being a bit drunk and didn't realize she was flailing around in the nude with 3 guys so she made no effort to cover up. Apparently Kirstyn and Jennifer were swimming and a bear showed up. Jennifer had the good sense to grab her underwear at least, Kirstyn didn't. I'm guessing the alcohol played a part considering Kirstyn was pretty conservative and must have been talked into skinny dipping by Jennifer. We go to the river and find nothing, no sign of a bear or Kirstyn's or Jennifer's clothes. Apparently she'd stored a pop tart in her cargo shorts and the bear decided to grab it along with all of her clothes. None of us had clothing to spare and Kirstyn walked into camp to shocked looks.

She was pretty embarrassed by the story the next day to say the least.
Old 10-23-2014, 02:35 AM

This happened back in 2012 when I was 25 and my now wife was 23. Kristine and I had been dating about 3 years at the time and we'd planned a full week getaway with my best friend Kevin and his girlfriend Suzanne to Miami.

Everything was packed and ready when I got a call from work that one of my fellow businessmen had gotten in a car accident and my boss picked me, because I was the rookie, to take his place in Chicago. I was seriously angry and considered quitting considering I'd asked for this vacation slot 4 months in advance, with this being my first time off since starting at the company 2 years earlier. Not wanting to ruin Kristine's vacation which she'd asked off of work for as well, I told her it was ok to go. She really wanted to visit Miami but being the good girlfriend said she didn't want to go without me. I insisted it was ok and that I might be done in Chicago in time to catch back up with them. Eventually she agreed and I took the three of them to the airport.

I was pretty bummed sitting around doing work while I could have been at the beach but it was nice talking with Kristine about what they did that day. I'd joked prior to the trip with Kristine, who was very shy, that South Beach was topless friendly and that she should go topless. She laughed it off and said that maybe she would if I was extra nice to her. Their hotel was in South Beach, so it figures that they went to South Beach. She joked with me that Suzanne had gone topless, she was a very free girl, and I asked if she'd done the same, she said "I think you know me well enough to know that answer" which meant no. The next day went much the same, me in Chicago, them enjoying the sun. On the third day an interesting situation arose, Kristine said they spent the entire day at South Beach, but on my friend Kevin's check-in page on facebook it said he'd gone to a place called Haulover. Not being familiar with the area I chalked it up to another name for South Beach. I asked her the final day if she ever went topless and she gave me a stern "NO!"

The rest of the days passed and they arrived back home the same day I got back home. Kristine showed me pictures of the beautiful views making me super jealous. Later that week Kevin and I went to the bar and had a few drinks, I dropped him off at his apartment only to discover he'd left his phone on the seat. Even though I felt terrible doing it I couldn't help but take a look at his gallery to see if he had a couple pics of Suzanne. As I opened his phone and clicked through his gallery I began shaking like a leaf, bam, first pic was a shot of Suzanne's gigantic D cups taken just the night before at his house, next was one of her shaven vag followed by a couple of her with sucking on my friends sizable dick. After nearly blowing my load already I got to the pics from the trip. The first couple were of the beach and sunsets, then one of Suzanne sprawled out naked on the beach. I thought to myself, why is she naked on a topless beach? As I flipped through the pics of some nude women at the beach my heart sank, walking towards the ocean with Suzanne was my girlfriend, nude minus a hat and sunglasses. I couldn't believe it as I flipped through them one by one, shots of her from several angles and laying down.

I was beginning to feel sick, Kristine had lied to me. As I continued to flip through the pictures they were mostly non-nude pics of the trip, then a couple of Suzanne naked in the hotel room after a shower, towel wrapped around her head. Since I was going in reverse order I was going backwards in time. My heart dropped again when I saw a naked Kristine fixing her makeup in the background. The next was one of Suzanne with a huge load of jizz on her chest. I feared the worst, that my girlfriend had slept with my best friend. I could just imagine the next few pics would be of my girlfriend getting hammered by my best friend meat. I nervously flipped pics of Suzanne in various positions. Eventually I reached beach pics again and I was relieved, even though I had been lied to about the nudity, at least Kristine hadn't slept with Kevin to my knowledge. The next pics were from South Beach, in which she was indeed topless. I snagged a few for myself.

The next day I was a bit shaken but I wanted to see if Kristine would admit to being naked infront of Kevin. After she got out of the shower I commented on her lack of tan lines. I could tell she was a little nervous and said she'd unhooked her bra when she was laying face down. I then asked why her boobs were equally tan if she'd only laid face down.

She took a deep breath and told me, "I actually went topless, please don't be mad."

I acted surprised and said "Around Kevin?"

"Umm...Yeah, please don't be mad. Suzanne was topless and a couple other girls around were too so I didn't think it would be a big deal."

"I'm not mad, it was only boobs. Believe me, I'm happy you tried it out, just wish I could have seen it. Anyway, it's not like you went naked or anything." She laughed, but I knew the truth.

I've never confronted any of them with the truth.
Old 10-23-2014, 10:05 AM

Thanked 8,595 Times in 903 Posts

weird!
Why didn't you confront her with it?
The Following User Says Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2014, 10:54 AM

Thanked 4,400 Times in 880 Posts

Great story tardis_flyer, any chance of uploading some of the pics you snagged off the phone?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to everytimei For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2014, 11:41 AM

Thanked 1,473 Times in 103 Posts

Last week my wife sent one our mutual friends a picture of her tits... he really liked them lol. ... so now my best friend has seen them in person and now he has...
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to goodguy30 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2014, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tardis_flyer View Post
This happened back in 2012 when I was 25 and my now wife was 23. Kristine and I had been dating about 3 years at the time and we'd planned a full week getaway with my best friend Kevin and his girlfriend Suzanne to Miami.

Everything was packed and ready when I got a call from work that one of my fellow businessmen had gotten in a car accident and my boss picked me, because I was the rookie, to take his place in Chicago. I was seriously angry and considered quitting considering I'd asked for this vacation slot 4 months in advance, with this being my first time off since starting at the company 2 years earlier. Not wanting to ruin Kristine's vacation which she'd asked off of work for as well, I told her it was ok to go. She really wanted to visit Miami but being the good girlfriend said she didn't want to go without me. I insisted it was ok and that I might be done in Chicago in time to catch back up with them. Eventually she agreed and I took the three of them to the airport.

I was pretty bummed sitting around doing work while I could have been at the beach but it was nice talking with Kristine about what they did that day. I'd joked prior to the trip with Kristine, who was very shy, that South Beach was topless friendly and that she should go topless. She laughed it off and said that maybe she would if I was extra nice to her. Their hotel was in South Beach, so it figures that they went to South Beach. She joked with me that Suzanne had gone topless, she was a very free girl, and I asked if she'd done the same, she said "I think you know me well enough to know that answer" which meant no. The next day went much the same, me in Chicago, them enjoying the sun. On the third day an interesting situation arose, Kristine said they spent the entire day at South Beach, but on my friend Kevin's check-in page on facebook it said he'd gone to a place called Haulover. Not being familiar with the area I chalked it up to another name for South Beach. I asked her the final day if she ever went topless and she gave me a stern "NO!"

The rest of the days passed and they arrived back home the same day I got back home. Kristine showed me pictures of the beautiful views making me super jealous. Later that week Kevin and I went to the bar and had a few drinks, I dropped him off at his apartment only to discover he'd left his phone on the seat. Even though I felt terrible doing it I couldn't help but take a look at his gallery to see if he had a couple pics of Suzanne. As I opened his phone and clicked through his gallery I began shaking like a leaf, bam, first pic was a shot of Suzanne's gigantic D cups taken just the night before at his house, next was one of her shaven vag followed by a couple of her with sucking on my friends sizable dick. After nearly blowing my load already I got to the pics from the trip. The first couple were of the beach and sunsets, then one of Suzanne sprawled out naked on the beach. I thought to myself, why is she naked on a topless beach? As I flipped through the pics of some nude women at the beach my heart sank, walking towards the ocean with Suzanne was my girlfriend, nude minus a hat and sunglasses. I couldn't believe it as I flipped through them one by one, shots of her from several angles and laying down.

I was beginning to feel sick, Kristine had lied to me. As I continued to flip through the pictures they were mostly non-nude pics of the trip, then a couple of Suzanne naked in the hotel room after a shower, towel wrapped around her head. Since I was going in reverse order I was going backwards in time. My heart dropped again when I saw a naked Kristine fixing her makeup in the background. The next was one of Suzanne with a huge load of jizz on her chest. I feared the worst, that my girlfriend had slept with my best friend. I could just imagine the next few pics would be of my girlfriend getting hammered by my best friend meat. I nervously flipped pics of Suzanne in various positions. Eventually I reached beach pics again and I was relieved, even though I had been lied to about the nudity, at least Kristine hadn't slept with Kevin to my knowledge. The next pics were from South Beach, in which she was indeed topless. I snagged a few for myself.

The next day I was a bit shaken but I wanted to see if Kristine would admit to being naked infront of Kevin. After she got out of the shower I commented on her lack of tan lines. I could tell she was a little nervous and said she'd unhooked her bra when she was laying face down. I then asked why her boobs were equally tan if she'd only laid face down.

She took a deep breath and told me, "I actually went topless, please don't be mad."

I acted surprised and said "Around Kevin?"

"Umm...Yeah, please don't be mad. Suzanne was topless and a couple other girls around were too so I didn't think it would be a big deal."

"I'm not mad, it was only boobs. Believe me, I'm happy you tried it out, just wish I could have seen it. Anyway, it's not like you went naked or anything." She laughed, but I knew the truth.

I've never confronted any of them with the truth.
Are you sure she didn't have a threesome with them? Hate to say it bud but the order you presented meant she was naked fixing makeup after the sex pics. Maybe she asked not to be in any of the pics, it sounds like he shot mostly voyeur type pics of her. She sounded pretty comfortable naked around him and lied to you, you should probably dig deeper.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Collegeguy88 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2014, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collegeguy88 View Post
Are you sure she didn't have a threesome with them? Hate to say it bud but the order you presented meant she was naked fixing makeup after the sex pics. Maybe she asked not to be in any of the pics, it sounds like he shot mostly voyeur type pics of her. She sounded pretty comfortable naked around him and lied to you, you should probably dig deeper.
I honestly try not to think about it, rifling through my friends phone was the only time I've ever invaded the privacy of another person, never even checked out my wife's facebook.

I'm not going to share face pics, but here's the picture in question. Just looks like she's fixing hair naked infront of my buddy.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg  
Old 10-24-2014, 09:36 AM

Thanked 8,595 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tardis_flyer View Post
I honestly try not to think about it, rifling through my friends phone was the only time I've ever invaded the privacy of another person, never even checked out my wife's facebook.

I'm not going to share face pics, but here's the picture in question. Just looks like she's fixing hair naked infront of my buddy.
She looks great! Though I don't think that she would do her hair like that with your buddy there, when she is so shy or prudish, so it's likely that they did enjoy each other.
I can imagine that she stands like that after he made her cum (with fingers or mouth) and maybe she returned the favor.

You should definitely confront her because she denied it all
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2014, 01:40 PM

Thanked 3,590 Times in 546 Posts

Maybe you should ask Kevin. Find out if he has naked photos of her and if they did anything. He might deny but he might come clean.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cufan86 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
BOWA SSS HC 0100

1m:52s

07-01-2010
Grace14

9m:24s

08-26-2022
fun in Hackney

1m:35s