photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2013, 05:52 PM

Default Hot MIL I sadly didn't get to meet.

If this sounds a little nuts, I didn't get to meet this MIL because she sadly died about a year before I came into the picture. My now ex, was a lady who loved to fuck and she got it from her mother for sure. The mother was actively fucking two very old friends up into a month before she died, at the age of 83. My ex said also that her mother, as far as she knew, had fucked everyone of her son-in-laws. My kind of MIL

It seemed that every woman in this family usually started fucking around age 12 and found themselves pregnant at age 14. There was a great granddaughter, who at a very young age, was very sexually aware and interested. We figured that her mom and dad had fucked with her around, and she had certainly watched her mother get off with a vibrator, since we caught her doing the same on herself. My ex also had a sister she wanted me to fuck. Sadly, while we were friends, she didn't turn me on, at all.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dr_pepper1942 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2014, 03:58 AM

Default :)

I just found this thread and read it all ...

Please do write more ...

Chronological would be great.

Whatever happened with that neighbour and her wish to be filmed in the shower?
What followed on from her telling the mil, that she actually was interested in her?
What followed from her asking, how she could spend time with you?

I'm reading how you said you were really happy see both the girls so satisfied and also cuddling.
Were you deeply in love with them both?

I don't want to know just yet but maybe one day, if you can, what happened in the end? It sounds like you were both very happy ... why are you no longer together?
The Following User Says Thank You to lookingatthings For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2014, 11:10 AM

Thanked 3,910 Times in 130 Posts

Sorry lost access to old login so here under another

So Jo walked over to Jon and he was so hard, she removed his boxers and didn't take her long to open her mouth and lick his helmet while looking him in the eyes , well he didn't last long ( one of the reasons Sue played with me lol ) and caught her by surprise as he shoot his load on her face and mouth, Sue said she looked over and saw the cum flying lol, Jon stood up as was really sorry his cock still dipping but also soft, Jo turned round and was covered and could just see, sue got up off the hubbies lap with a pop and jon said oh Sue u went that far she walked up to him and kissed him saying thought that was the plan hun, JO looked a little upset and grabbed his drink and towel and went outside, Sue walked to JO and said sorry his not long lasting as she licked her face but he does taste wonderful and they kissed, Her hubbie got up and join in kissing her face and agreed,
Then she went out to Jon and sat next to him he was not happy, so they called it a night, i heard them come in and they was talking just loud snuff to make it out. Jon couldn't work out how she went from teasing the hubbie to having him in her c*nt, she said well u asked for a hand and got one and she bt if Jo had sat on his he would have let her, so Jon walked out the bedroom and fell asleep on the sofa. A few mins later i got a txt from Jane and she was having fun, sent me a pic her thin frame and a huge black cock, then a few more her sucking and him in her tight c*nt, well there i was hard as hell wanting to picks of her getting fuck and i was alone, well my breathing must have been noise as my door opened and in walked sue with tears in her eyes and sat on the bed, looked at the phone and saw the pic and said WOW....

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=113747

Here are some stories

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=132017

We love to read messages and answer them
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to stuffy1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2016, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffy69 View Post
she was happy to suck, i held her head and forced her on it grabbing her hair as i did, telling her it was her daughter she was tasting as she went. I let her go and she gasped, we did not have very long so she walked to the spare room where her clothes are and bent over the bed and i just got behind her and fucked her, it must have been the danger of my gf in the shower and the fact her hubbie could be home any min but i was so hard. It was not long till we heard the car backing into the drive way and i pulled out, she ssaid nooooo carry on hes not here yet and that was enuff i shot my load in her c*nt i pulled out and walked to my room as i heard the front door open her door close and the shower room door open, the heard dad say hurry up we are leaving in 10 mins. I got a towel round me and the daughter walked in. she dropped her towel and kissed me and held my cock saying sorry i could not finish u hunny..and went down on my cock sayuing mmmmmm i am still on you (,little did she now) well i came in her mouth and rushed to get dressed then went to the party.

Later that day i was sitting in the garden at the party and i asked from my gf hand in marriage my fil and mil where very happy and hugged us both and mil whispered in my ear this does not stop .......

Grest expirence. ....

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JenHotel3

4m:56s

08-20-2018
sexy zap translat1 ED11

3m:54s

06-27-2012

0m:52s

02-09-2005
Celebrate Nude

2m:03s