uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2022, 09:05 PM

Thanked 2,046 Times in 111 Posts

In my case it would be her cousin. She has the hots for him and we roleplay about him fucking and cumming in her. But ours being a very conservative society, we can never actually show him her nudes. Once he asked me to show him our vacation pics. I deliberately added a few of her very provocative pics and then I left the room to get him some coffee. I know he must have enjoyed her pics, maybe copied them too? But sadly he never said anything and nothing more happened.
Old 02-16-2022, 10:33 PM

Thanked 1,702 Times in 139 Posts
Default Question!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FawazAli View Post
In my case it would be her cousin. She has the hots for him and we roleplay about him fucking and cumming in her. But ours being a very conservative society, we can never actually show him her nudes. Once he asked me to show him our vacation pics. I deliberately added a few of her very provocative pics and then I left the room to get him some coffee. I know he must have enjoyed her pics, maybe copied them too? But sadly he never said anything and nothing more happened.
Interesting - hey a question FawazAli -- is you not being able to show the pictures because of "your conservative society" specifically because your wife and her cousin are blood relatives? Or would showing a nude picture of your wife to ANY man have potentally dangerous consequences?

If you shared this picture with your cousin (or another man), what would the form of punishment look like?

I apologize if this isn't extending the fantasy...I'm just genuinely curious!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pball2295 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2022, 12:53 AM

Thanked 2,734 Times in 201 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouty View Post
Who is the most taboo person you could show pics of your wife to? And would you like to?
My wife and I are social nudists and have a pretty big collection of nudist pics taken over the years.

The most taboo person(s) would be her parents. They're ultra-conservative and they would have heart attacks if they knew their daughter "ran around and posed completely naked" in front of other people.

Even though my wife has forbidden me to show them to other people, I have a good friend I'd like to show some to. His GF wants to come to the nudist resort with us (my wife and her are BFF's and have hung out naked on vacation); but he's scared. I think him seeing my wife enjoying posing naked might motivate him to see it in person.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2022, 10:07 PM

Default taboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihoin View Post
My wife and I are social nudists and have a pretty big collection of nudist pics taken over the years.

The most taboo person(s) would be her parents. They're ultra-conservative and they would have heart attacks if they knew their daughter "ran around and posed completely naked" in front of other people.

Even though my wife has forbidden me to show them to other people, I have a good friend I'd like to show some to. His GF wants to come to the nudist resort with us (my wife and her are BFF's and have hung out naked on vacation); but he's scared. I think him seeing my wife enjoying posing naked might motivate him to see it in person.
What if you would invite him and his gf to go with you and your wife to the nudist resort? Has he seen his gf in the nude? I think it would be interesting to see how he reacts to the invite.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to morse49us For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2022, 01:38 AM

Thanked 2,734 Times in 201 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by morse49us View Post
What if you would invite him and his gf to go with you and your wife to the nudist resort? Has he seen his gf in the nude? I think it would be interesting to see how he reacts to the invite.
My wife did invite them both (after his GF asked her to)! He declined. He has not commented much further, but I think his reluctance (fairly unusual for a guy) is some combination of: fear of me seeing him naked (perhaps he feels he's too "small" compared to me), and him being weirded out at the idea of seeing my wife butt naked. At least that's what I've gathered from his GF's feedback; and why I think seeing my wife naked "on the low" would help his comfort level.

Yes he's seen his GF naked; and she is a bit of an exhibitionist herself (my wife went on vacation with her and she was naked a lot). Them accompanying us was actually her idea, which her BF threw a wrench into. We're still working on him; and tbh I'm still really looking forward to his GF being butt naked with my wife.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2022, 01:24 PM

Default Reply to: pball2295

Hi This is a reply to your question to Fawazali.

I can relate because my wife is from a very conservative culture. She was born in India. I would say that yes, first of all, its taboo if anyone saw her or to take nude pics. That being said, she has taken nudes and the most taboo would be family and then her friend's husbands. I say that because she is always conscious wearing swimwear in front of her friend's husbands because one of them made a comment to her friend. She feels like her friends are a bit jealous and she also finds it weird that their husbands are always checking her out.

Now who would I like to show her nudes to? Her friends husbands. For just the reason that she does not want them to see her nude. But I would never do that - lol.

I do have a friend who has accidentally seen pics from my phone (well he purposely viewed others once he found one) . He wants to see more. I still have not told my wife because I don't know how she will react. In America, it's not really that huge of a deal. But for her it seems like it is.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sammyb123 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2022, 02:10 PM

Thanked 2,966 Times in 232 Posts

My fiancee accidentally sent my adult niece (early 20s) a picture of me. My niece has no filter, and I felt that, while painful, the best thing to do was say something to my brother and sister-in-law before my niece said something without the full context. I could 100% see my SIL looking at her phone and my niece's answer being it is uncle Indym.

My brother was not mad, and my sister-in-law acted briefly miffed about it. My niece promised to delete it, but I think my SIL saw it. I'm not shy, but it felt a little awkward the next time we were together.

To answer the OPs question, I'd have to put my niece pretty high on the list of who I didn't want to see, and it is no fantasy of mine for her to see me.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2022, 03:18 PM

Default Her parents

My wife and I enjoy being in a Dom/sub relationship. Her being naked and submissive in front of me, or the occasional friend who happens to be aware of our exploits is one thing. But I feel like if she were to be naked and/or submissive in front of her parents, and her parents being accepting of it would sort of cement in her mind, her submissive status. I think it'd be as if her being a submissive has leaked out of just social or romantic life. Her parents seeing her like that and being okay with it would be less of an embarrassment, or her acting like a submissive in front of family, and it'd turn into more of a part of her identity. Psychologically speaking, I think it's easy for a woman to identify as a submissive if she enjoys that aspect of her sexual life, so long as she gets to hide that part of herself from those closest to her, or to family. But to open that side of herself up to her family and have them accept it would require a little introspection on whether or not it's an identity or just a hobby.

Her parents love me, and are often making jokes about how she's a brat, and that I should make sure to keep her in line, and that she deserves a spanking. Of course they always mean this in a harmless teasing way, sort of juxtaposing her being an adult, with being treated like a child. That being said, it suggests to me that if they were to be aware of their daughter being a submissive, they'd probably be more okay with it than my wife would assume. And not to toot my own horn, but I think they'd be okay with it specifically because they like and trust me so much.

Anyway, long story short, I like the idea (fantasy) of her having a sort of "coming-out" to her parents about wanting to be my submissive, disrobing, and acting as my naked submissive in front of her own parents. And if her parents accept and support their daughter's decision, then there is virtually no sanctuary for her to hide her submissive life. If her parents support it, then there'd be no point of hiding it and she could truly be a submissive 24/7 regardless of whose company we're in.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to helloyo2120 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2022, 05:13 AM

Thanked 5,902 Times in 799 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouty View Post
Who is the most taboo person you could show pics of your wife to? And would you like to?
Her brother would be one. She said he was always peeking growing up so it would be fun to show him something new (35 years later) to give him a comparison to his memories. Hot to think it would give him the same reaction.

My closest friends have seen pics of her already, but the other taboo one would be my brother in law (her sister’s husband). He’s always checked out her tits and ass, so I bet he’d like to see them with no clothing. We’ve joked about skinny dipping as couples with them but her sister always shoots it down
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2022, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
Her brother would be one. She said he was always peeking growing up so it would be fun to show him something new (35 years later) to give him a comparison to his memories. Hot to think it would give him the same reaction.
Sounds exactly like my wifes brother. She told me once that she thought he spied on her as they were growing up. Well now he has seen all of her. In photos and video.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ILoveToShowMyWife For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, taboo

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
spy my young sister

4m:20s

08-03-2013
MWBonus04

0m:57s

07-16-2005
HousePeep107

4m:27s